Her Antagonist (Formerly: Th...

By Fareedah203

"I was wondering....."he said holding his chin with his forehead creased as if he were thinking. "Umm hmm.."I... More

Chapter 1: Boring Intro
Chapter 2: Adjusting?
Chapter 3: Back to School
Chapter 4: The start of something new
Chapter 5: A new friend
Authors Note
Chapter 6: Fight
Chapter 7: Partners!!
Chapter 8: Him Again
Important Notice!
Chapter 9: Drama
Chapter 10: Killing Two Birds with A Stone
Chapter 11: Pillow Talk
Chapter 12: Cheap Thrills
Chapter 13: Nothing in Particular
Chapter 14: Mama!
Authors note
Your Author is baaaack!
Chapter 15: One Terrible Experience
Chapter 16: Unforeseen crisis
Aesthetics (I)
Chapter 17: Memories
Chapter 18: The girl in my ward
Chapter 19: Her World
I Haven't Forgotten About you Guys ❤️

Me!! (authors note)

125 15 11
By Fareedah203

Salaam Alaikum guys!
Just wanted to introduce myself (I should have done that before I started the book-sorry!) and give out a few pointers before I continue the story.

Okay let's get started!
I'm a beginner in the writing field and I'm looking forward to writing books keeping you guys entertained in the halal Islamic way. With your help and beautiful ideas of course!!

Alhamdulillah so far so good I have managed to publish/update two chapters and to be honest I've had more reads than I've expected.
-Pointers

1)I won't be able to update frequently but Insha Allah I should update at least once in a week.

2)The chapter could be short or  long but not too short.

3)I would love to get comments and also please vote( it kinda motivates me).

4) Also share the book with your loved ones ❤️ 

I think that would be all people!
Thank you very much!

I'm pretty much sure you guys are wondering were the " introducing myself part" is, so here it is folks.
I'm an African,I'm also a Muslim (Obviously 🙄) plus I'm kinda shy and quiet around people don't really know, but talk nonstop once i know them. I love cooking and baking and I'm in my mid teens.

I love love 💕 cats 😻and I have four kittens currently.

😸Hayyan

😼 Hannan

🙀 Ham-Z  ( 'twas actually Hamza. But I'm not sure bout naming cats after a companion of the prophet S.A.W name sooo....it's been modified. Well.....kinda) 

😽Hilal

Down below  is a fav meal of mine ( just felt like sharing that piece of info with you.)

👆Suya and garri 😋

Enjoy your fasting folks!!!

Asalamu Alaikum.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442 69 14
I sat in my bed looking around for what to do. I decided not to go to school today because I was hellbent on avoiding Justin after yesterday's event...
77.1K 3.9K 31
"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push Kevin off of me. He grabbed me by my hair underneath my hijab (headscarf) and pushed me to the floor. "Next...
14.3K 872 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...
8.1K 364 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...