You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

His love !!

3.6K 239 51
By Veenu_Sk

I am dedicating this chapter to RuhaRuha

"Ohh Raj I am really fine" Samaira said.

"I know you are fine, my Samaira is big girl and can take care of herself" Samaira could hear laughter in Raj's voice, "Ok Samaira you rest will see you tomorrow" Raj said and hung up the phone.

Samiara kept the phone but her eyes were fixed on Raju who was still standing in the corner.
"I am fine Raju please go back to your room" she said in serious tone.

After coming back from Yash and Sheena place, Raju had not left her alone. He called for her dinner. He tested her food before serving her.

"You should not have gone alone" Raju said in serious tone.

"Who are you to question me and tell me what I should do?" she angrily asked.

Suddenly her door creaks open and Aarav and Kiaan stepped inside, " I heard you say something to Raju" Aarav asked, anger was visible on his handsome face.

"Who is he to question me, he is my driver" she angrily said and hugs Kiaan who looked down at his sister who has tears in her eyes, " Are you ok" he asked.

"Yes, I feel little weak and dizzy " she mumbled against his chest.

"Hmmm" he brushed her hair away from her face, "We all were very tensed Samy" he then kissed her forehead.

Aarav was looking at them, his face was expressionless. He very well knows how to hide his emotions especially his love for his Mira, "What the hell you were thinking?" he paused and turned to look at Raju, "that guy is not just your driver he is your bodyguard " he said.

She titled her head and looked at Aarav, "I never like anyone following me or guarding me" she angrily looked at him and said. Her face was turning red in anger. Instead of asking about my health he is arguing with me, she thought.

"Sir I think I should take your leave " Raju said nodding at Aarav.

"You can leave for mumbai" Aarav said in serious tone.

" And Raju, Dad wants to meet you in his office tomorrow 11:45, sharp" Kiaan informed.

"Why bodyguard Aarav?" she asked her eyes filled with tears, "You know it very well I don't like these things, why driver as secret bodyguard " she furiously asked after Raju left.

"All our drivers are trained bodyguards but Raju made a very big mistake he should not have let that driver drive you away" Kiaan intrupted.

"I ordered him" Samaira looked at her brother and said.

"He should have followed you" Aarav spoke, his voice filled with anger.

"Aarav," Samaira walked to him "I am really fine please" she said looking into his eyes, she doesn't like to anger him. He always think of her safety.

"No, Mira next time I will go with you for any of your shoot" Aarav said, he looked around the room as if searching for something important.

"I am joining office" she replied back.

"Good" he said.

Kiaan looked at them, they are made for each other he thought "I am going to reception and do the payment and do check out formalities " Kiaan said.

Aarav slightly moved her and picked her luggage he passed her luggage to Kiaan who took it and headed out.

Aarav grabbed her hand, "We all have bodyguard, your dad kept trained driver since Ridhi aunty kidnapping coz Lal family is still alive"he said.

"Why we don't have any information regarding this?" she wiggled but Aarav tightened his hold and pulled her against his chest and then he kissed her forehead.

"You would have never agreed just you would have treated him the way you treated Raju today" he whispered.

"Lal has gone long then why all the bodyguard" she looked up and pouted, "I don't feel like walking" she said.

Aarav smirked and scooped her in his arms, "you are the best" she said kissing his cheeks.

"Hmm you are stubborn girl" he kissed her forehead again and headed outside where Kiaan was waiting in their car.

"Take a nap Mira" Aarav settled her in the back seat.

"Hmmm"she smiled and leaned, closing her eyes.

Aarav sat in front seat and looked at Kiaan. Kiaan nodded and started the car.

They reached home by three in the morning,
" Kiaan bhai,please take me to Ganesh villa," Samaira said softly.

Kiaan and Aarav looked back at her, "Why?" both asked in unison.

"I want to stay with T" she replied rubbing her eyes. Aarav felt like taking her to his room and keep her safe away from this world.

"Are you sure," Kiaan asked and then he turned towards the Ganesh villa, Gaurd opened the iron gate and let the car inside.

"Mira, you are ok naa" Aarav asked once they were inside the house. His voice was low and warm.

"Yes I just.... I need T... I don't know I don't feel like sleeping alone" she smiled at him.

"Ok then," Kiaan scooped his sister and ran upstairs to Tiya room, he laughed, "its been a routine these days," he turned and looked at Aarav who was coming behind her, "Yesterday he took me home and today its Samaira turn" Tiya walk out of her room and said. Kiaan smirked and winked at his Piya who ignored him.

Ronit, Ganesh, Naina and Ridhima who were waiting for them came out of Ganesh room.

"Samaira" Ronit walked to her, Kiaan helped her stand. She then hugs her father, "I am fine dad" she hugs him tightly and then she smiled at her family.

"I just need some rest, mom I am staying with T today" Samaira said.

Ridhima came forward and hugs her tightly, "Sure baby" she kissed her forehead, "Kiaan take her inside" Ridhima looked at her son.

Kiaan nodded and again scooped her up and walked inside Tiya's room. Aarav trailed behind them.

Kiaan settled her on the bed and kissed her forehead, " take care" he said and left.

Aarav was still standing at the doorway, he was looking at her without blinking.

"Come here Aarav" she patted the empty space beside her.

"I am fine here" Aarav leaned back against the doorframe.

"I am sorry" she sobbed lightly.

"You are strong girl so don't cry you can handle everything without us" he said.

"I thought we are done with the discussion" she said, but in truth she started it again.

He ran his fingers through his hair and then walk to the bed, " Good night " he kissed her forehead.

"Tiya entered her room," Take care of her" Aarav walk to his sister and kissed her forehead, "We are going for shopping tomorrow" he smiled and left.

"You.... I hate you..." Tiya climbed her bed and hug her best friend "Ohh Samy I was so worried" she sobbed.

"I don't know how this happened.... I never felt weak or fainted" Samaira said and laid her head on Tiya's lap.

Suddenly Aarav entered the room without knocking , " I need to know every detail tomorrow morning, from you leaving from hotel to your waking up at co-owner's house" he said in serious tone, "Are you sure they are good people" he asked again.

"Yes Aarav not everyone is bad, you have trust issues but I don't have" She looked hesitantly and said.

"Bhai you are too protective that's why you are feeling restless and not trusting them, now leave so that she can rest" Tiya said Brushing her finger in Samaira's hair. Aarav felt like sitting there and not leaving his Mira, he suddenly kneeled on the carpet floor and brushed his hand on Samaira's cheek but then he got up and turned around, Kiaan was standing there, "Aarav is right Piya, we need to know everything about that company" he said looking at her sister Samaira.

Aarav and Kiaan then left their girl so that both can sleep.
"He is weird one moment angry and other moment he is like mother hen" Samaira said closing her eyes.

Aarav was feeling restless. He can't see his Mira like this, weak and vulnerable. He knows that from outside she shows that she is strong girl but from inside she is scared that's why she asked to stay with Tiya so that she can talk to her and feel safe.

Tell me your views on this chapter and don't forget to vote and new readers please read HOL ❤ 1,2 and 3 before reading this book. This book has Lal's and to understand everything you all need to know the past.

Thanks
Veenu 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 5.5K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
228K 8.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
17.3K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
57.5K 1.6K 9
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...