Dawn of Us [18+] | WATTYS 201...

By TheWorldByStorm

|| C A U T I O N || This story is RATED: SPG. Strict guidance from an adult is needed. This may contain scene... More

W A R N I N G
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Quick A/N (RANT!)
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
A/N + UPDATE

Chapter Six

7.8K 149 9
By TheWorldByStorm

It was 5 in the morning.

I decided to go out to the beach because I simply couldn't sleep. I kept dreaming about the accident and it woke me up every time I fell into a deep sleep. This has gone on for two days now and I simply don't know what to do.

I took a deep sigh as I burried my feet deep into the sand.

Dad would've loved this. He always wanted to live by the beach and now that he had the chance...

I went on in circles, trying to push away the thoughts of my parents out of the way. I didn't want to cry again.

I walked to the water and watched it as it wets my feet and then retreats. It was cold to the feel but it was nice.

I inhaled some air that was both salty and refreshing. I closed my eyes and felt every brush of wind that passes through every strand of my hair. The wind also brushed softly on my skin as if it was trying to comfort me.

I headed inside as I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the main door and peeped through the hole. It was Dr. Harry. But he was too early. Usually, his visits are afternoons but he's here, 5:30 in the morning.

I heard footsteps run down the stairs. I turn around and it was aunt Mary. She was startled to see me already at the door as I was at her running down the stairs.

The doorbell rang again and this time I opened it.

"Ma-- Oh... Violet." Dr. Harry said realizing that I was not the one he was expecting to see.

"Good morning, Harry." I greeted. "What brought you here this early in the morning?" I asked with a sly smile. For some reason, I have a feeling that I was not the one he wanted to see but rather the slim, young lass waiting by the staircase.

He cleared his throat. "Good morning, Violet. Well, I'm actually here to... uhm..." He looked pass me and to my back and then looked back at me. "I'm here for your check-up." He said. "I have a conference to get to this morning and I really didn't want to miss our appointment." He added.

"Sure." I said, pretending to take his excuse. I smiled at him and him back at me. He was fidgety and nervous. I would've left him right there as I internally laugh but I'm not that bad. So instead of doing so, I ushered him in. "Come in Harry."

He wiped his shoe on the rug and went inside.

I looked at aunt Mary who was standing at the foot of the stairs, eyeing me. I shrugged.

She took off Harry's coat and placed it on her arm as she offered to make us breakfast. "How about I cook you two breakfast?" She asked. "Bacon and eggs?". We both nodded.

We head on to the kitchen where Harry and I took our places on the island countertop.

"Do you want coffee, milk, or orange juice?" aunt Mary asked.

"Coffee!" Harry and I both answered in sync.

She smiled and proceeded to make the coffee.

Harry stood up and offered to make the coffee himself. " I have my specialty." He said, proudly.

"Is it good?" I asked.

"It's extraordinary, if I say so myself." He said. Although, I was not convinced. I mean, it's coffee. Plus, for someone to have an extraordinary coffee, he sure doesn't know how turn on the coffee maker.

"You're off to a great start!" I laughed.

He scratched his head in defeat as he looked at aunt Mary who was secretly laughing as she was cooking. But aunt Mary couldn't resist and took control of the coffeemaker as Dr. Harry went back to his chair.

"So, Violet, how have you been feeling lately?" Dr. Harry asked, unexpectedly.

I shrugged. "I'm okay. Still, you know..." I said, referring to my parents. " But it's okay. I'm doing fine."

He nodded, taking in what I said. "Hmm... So, have you been sleeping well lately?" He asked.

"Uhmm..." I started, recalling the past few days where I tried to dall asleep but is awoken by the recurring dreams of the accidents. I took a deep breath. "Well, I've been having these dreams about the accident for the past few days. I keep waking up in the middle of my sleep and I struggle to go back to sleep after that." I said. Well, it was better to tell him than find out that I've gone luna in the future.

"Aahh." He said, raising his finger up. "Those dreams that you've been having are because of the trauma that you had and the injury that you got from the accident. It's pretty normal to have these days and for now we have nothing to worry about but have you been stressed out lately? Any shocks?" He asked.

My eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean by shocks?" Of course I knew what shock was but in what way or context.

He leaned back his chair. "Have you experienced being startled or have you been feeling excited, nervous, angry, or..." He crossed his arms.

Images of the events from the balcony flash through my mind. Could it be because of what happened two days that my dreams began to go loco? "I guess not, no. Not that I can recall." Lies-a Minnelli.

Aunt Mary interrupted by placing our plates infront of us. "I did saw her the other night and she looked startled. She was even panting. I thought it kinda odd but I never asked. What happened that night?" She crossed her eyebrows in curiosity.

Well, my dear aunt Mary, a man came into my balcony, blackmailed me, and pinned me to the wall. I wouldn't say I was startled because that would be an understatement rather the words you were actually looking for are 'nearly' and 'died'.    But I couldn't tell her that. She'd freak out. "Well, I slipped on the balcony and was just too embarrased to tell you."

"Oh. That could be the reason." Dr. Harry commented, believing the lies I was telling them. " Okay so you need to stay away from any stresses that can trigger your brain injury. If you do so successfully, your dreams should go back to normal." He added.

I nodded, trying to hide my face by sipping down the coffee that aunt Mary just served.

We sat there for almost an hour, aunt Mary joining us. They talked about their jobs and Dr. Harry's parents back in Miami and just about everything they were doing in life.

Aunt Mary looked at her phone and it was almost 7:30 and she hurriedly got off her seat. "I forgot, I had to go to the mall to get the dress that I reserved for Anna's wedding." She said.

"Who's Anna?" I asked.

"Oh, she's my bestfriend from highschool. She's having this wedding in New York that I supposedly was going to but I declined." She said as she tied her hair in a ponytail.

What does she mean by supposedly? "You're not going?" I asked, surprised.

"Nope, but I'm just going to pick the dress up because I loved the look of it and I don't want to let go of it."

"Well, you have to go!" I said.

"I'll be gone for three days and nobody's going to stay here with you." She said.

"I can take care of myself and Jack-Jack." I replied, firmly. "It's only for a few days, right? We'll be fine."

"I'm not sure." She said, hesitant.

"You should. She's your bestfriend. She'll be devastated if you didn't come on her special day." I insisted, not wanting her to say no because in all honesty, if my bestfriend didn't attend my wedding, I wouldn't forgive her.

She bit her lip while she submitted into a deep thought. "Well, I guess so. That is if it's alright with your doctor." Her eyes moving from me to Dr. Harry.

His eyes widened. "If it's only for a few days, she'll be fine." He agreed.

"Well then, you're set." I said in victory.

"Well, I have to get it first before I can attend." She said.

But seen as Dr. Harry is no way in a hurry to get to his conference, I volunteered to get it myself and leave the two alone. "I'll get it."

Aunt Mary's eyes widened. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Stop worrying." I said. "Plus, I'm pretty sure you and Harry have more things to talk to. Am I right?" I smiled at Dr. Harry, slyly.

"Well... uhm.. okay." She said. But I was pretty sure she was worried because to be able to go to the mall, I had to drive. I did know how to drive and I still have my student's license with me. She relaxed afterwards as soon as she was assured. She told me the shop that I had to go to and to pick some other things while on the way.

I picked up the keys and drove my ass to the mall. I was anxious at first but I set it aside. I really wanted to just go somewhere because being in a house that is a bit secluded from everything is pretty boring. So I needed some fun in my life.

I arrived at the mall and quickly went to pick the dress at the shop that aunt Mary told me. The mall had just opened and there were only a few people here so there was literally no point in rushing. But I was just really eager to just look around around the place before hundreds of thousands of people started coming in. Also, I wanted to buy some clothes since I had literally no clothes hanging in my closet. I mean, there were a few but I just thought that they were too old for me.
After picking out some new clothes, I headed down to get the things aunt Mary wanted me to. After that, I decided to go home since people started coming and by 9 o'clock, the mall was jammed.

I drove back to the house with all the things that aunt Mary asked me to get. But when I reached the gates of the property, I saw a silhouette of a guy leaning on a motorcycle.

I rolled my eyes as I realized who it was. It was the guy who ambushed my balcony!

I stepped out and grabbed him by his arm, which were very firm to say the least. But who cares?! "What the hell are you doing here?! I told you to get lost and never come back!" I exclaimed but in a whisper.

"I wanted to see you." He said, romantically... or atleast he was trying to. But I'm not buying it! I know for a fact that he was too caught up with himself to even take the time to see somebody!

"Are you crazy?! My aunt could see you!" I exclaimed, again, bending so that nobody would see me-- us! "And why would you want to see me? You barely even know me and I don't give a fuck who you are!" I emphasized what was basically obvious. He seemed to not get the fact that I wasn't very fond of him.

He smiled in amusement.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked. What the hell is wrong with this guy? "Can't you tell that I don't like you? Don't you get that? God! If only I knew guys in Wormbrooke are these crazy, I never would've moved!" I said in disbelief.

Somehow, I said something that made him grab my wrist and he pinned me to the ground where he was on top of me, looking down at me with furrowed eyebrows. "I told you, I'm going to make you pay." He said. He took a deep breath as he moved closer to my face, nose almost touching. He looked at me straight to my eyes as if challenging me.

I wasn't going to show him that I was weak, that he had any form of control over me so I fired back, moving my face forward to his, making the tip of our noses touch. "I'm not paying you anything!" I said firmly and strongly. I pushed him away which made him fall to the side.

I stood up and dusted myself before I went back to the truck. I got into the truck and drove inside leaving him nothing but dust and dirt.

•••

Hey guys!

This is my first time adding an author's note (sort of) and the purpose for this is to say thank you for reading this. I know I don't have that much of readers but I'm not stopping there.

I really am just challenging myself to finish a story before school starts. You see, I'm finally in college! This next school year would be my first year in college and I am so excited! I also will be transferring to a new university which is both awesome and scary! I guess you can say that I connected my college journey to Violet transferring to a new school.

Oh, and also, this chalter was intended to introduce Dr. Harry and just give you a sneak peak with what's going down with him and Mary (#winkwink). So, I hope you like him and enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
24.9K 595 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
38.1K 70 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...