The Mysterious Girl

By LiaUchiha_NoLife

(COMPLETED) "W-What's wrong with your hair!?" He stuttered while pointing to my hair. I glared at him, pulled... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Girl
Chapter 2 - The BadBoy
Chapter 3 - And then they met
Chapter 4 - The reveal
Chapter 5 - The sleepover
Charecter Info
Chapter 6 - Dodgeball! And a hidden ability?
Chapter 7 - A prodigy?!?
Chapter 8 - The buddy project
Chapter 9 - We're Back!!
Chapter 11 - The Kidnapping
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 12 - The Rescue
Chapter 13 - My Return
Chapter 14 - Sleepover at the school!?!?
Chapter 15 - Goodbye
Chapter 16 - Settling back in
Chapter 17 - The Reunion (1)
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Reunion (2)
Chapter 19 - Long Time No See
A/N
Chapter 20 - Is this a proposal?!
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 21 - Why is Titanic so sad!!! (Bonus part at end)
DONT KILL ME!!!!
Chapter 22 - The First Date
Chapter 23 - Kidnapped again
Chapter 24 - Feel the feels!!
Chapter 25 - Last Chapter
Epilouge
A/N
1K ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I got tagged :P
I once again got tagged :3

Chapter 10 - The party

1.7K 43 5
By LiaUchiha_NoLife

( I am obsessed with this rn. My mom is annoyed since I always watch the 10 hours of "Hi, Welcome to Chili's!" 😂)

Ryder POV

I'm walking down the hall when I spot the person I was tryin to avoid the most, Amber. "Ryder!!! Come here, I need to ask you something!" She says waving to me.

I walk over to her, "What?" I deadpan. "Soooo, there is a party after school and I was wondering if you would go with me?" She asks sounding 'nervous'. "Sorry Amber, but I'm already going with somebody else." I lie straight through my teeth. Well half lie, I plan on asking Violet.

"But Ryder~ your my boyfriend!!" I raise my eyebrow at her and she just pouts. She looks like a little kid. Not my type. "First, I am not your boyfriend. Two, stop that's annoying. And third, I'm not going to the party with you." I reply turning around. She scoffs and walks away. The sound of her heels clacking off in the distance.

Amber POV (surprise hahaha)

'I'm gonna kill her!!! She stole Ryder from me!' I think to myself as strut away from Ryder, swaying my hips hoping he's looking. He's not. (I wonder why? Sarcasm over 9000) I turn the corner and bump into someone. I look up to see Violet. I smirk and mock her, "Ha, think you can steal Ryder from me? Well you can't, he already proposed!" I say. I was lying, but she doesn't know that. She replies saying, "Well, if he did propose, wheres your ring?"

I frantically look around trying to think of an excuse. "He hasn't bought it yet!" I smirk triumphantly. She looks at my left hand then back up to my face. She raises her eyebrow and says, "Ryder is rich, how could he not but you a ring?" She's got me there, 'Damn!'

I walk away, but not before I whisper, "You'll be gone soon enough."

Violet POV

I stare in disbelief, I can't believe Amber would say that. "Violet! Oh there you are!" Taryleen shouts hugging the life out of me. "Ya I'm fine. Were you looking for me?" I ask her. "I was, class is gonna start soon!" Oh crap! I grab her hand and run down the hall to our next class.

"Ms. Williams, Ms. Winters, care to explain why you're late?" Ms. Rebecca scolds is. "Sorry Ms. Rebecca, someone stopped us in he hall." I squeak. "Oh, well go look at the board to see your seating." "Okay!" We shout in unison.

We look at the seating to find we got the seats we wanted. "Taryleen, you got first chair cello!!" "Violet you got first chair violin!!" We both squeal very loudly.

We sit down and begin practice. What I didn't know was that Amber was the previous seat one. I replaced her and now she's seat two. While we practice Amber was consistently messing up, so we stopped practice to find out what was wrong. "Mrs. Rebecca, I know what's wrong!" She looks at me and nods. I gently grab Ambers violin and move the bride back to its place. I then tune it. I play it a little to test the sound. "Thanks Violet. It sounds better than before now!" Amber smiles at me, a genuine smile. I smile back and we continue class.

*lunch*

"Violet! During class, that was a genuine smile Amber gave wasn't it?!?" I nod my head and continue to eat my lunch. The guys walk up and I hear then talking in French. "Comment vais-je lui demander?" (How am I going to ask her?) Ryder asks. "Mec, ce n'est pas dur. Dites simplement: 'Violet, veux-tu aller faire la fête avec moi ce soir?'" (Dude, it's not hard. Just say, 'Violet, do you want to go to the party with me tonight?') Ryan tells him, unaware that I know how to speak French. "J'aimerais aller avec vous, Ryder!" (I would like to go with you, Ryder!) I reply back to them. Shock written all over their faces.

I laugh so hard I start to cry, while they stand there wide eyed. Ryder is as red as a tomato. I pant heavily as I wipe away my tears from my previous laughing session. "Violet, you can speak French!?!" Alex asks. I nod and he nods back still surprised. "Tu as l'air un peu rouge là Ryder." (You look a little red there Ryder.) I tease. He blushes more and sits down, making sure to cover his reddened face with his hands. I stand up, walk over to him and hug him, petting his hair...still laughing.

He turns away and his face turns a brighter shade of red. His face is the color of Karma's (Dat Assassination Classroom Reference though! 😂) hair by now. I lightly chuckle and sit back down.

*afterschool*

"Violet, I'll lick you up at 8. Okay?" Ryder says. (I was proof reading and I saw this and started cracking up. So I asked Angel21523 if I should just leave it. She said yes! P.s. we left it cuz it was funny as shiet! 😂) I nod, "MKay!". I text Ryder my address since he doesn't know where I live and drive home.

I currently have a problem. "Oh my gosh!! Which dress should I wear!" I shout to myself looking through my closet. I finally find a dress I like. It's a modified halter bodice and sultry open back. I pair some Suede Ankle Strap Heels with my dress.

I apply a black Smokey eye with gold glitter in the crease. I put some eyeliner and mascara on, with cherry red lipstick. I curl my hair and leave it down.

As I put the finishing touches, I hear the bell ring. I grab my black clutch and shove my phone and money in. I walk down the stairs and open the door to be greeted by Ryder. He was wearing a navy blue button up shirt, the first 2 buttons undone. Wearing black jeans and his black and white converse.

"You look stunning!" He gapes. "You don't look too bad yourself!" I reply. He smirks and grabs my hand. He opens the car door for me and I hop in, he closes it and jogs around front to get in the drivers seat.

We park in front of an average size house. With a bunch of teenagers drinking and making out on the front lawn. We enter the house and all I can smell is sweat, alcohol, and sex. I scrunch my nose up in disgust. Ryder notices and smirks. He pulls me along to the kitchen.

No one was here surprisingly. "I'm gonna go get us some waters!" Ryder shouts over the loud music. He turns around and leaves me alone.

A couple minutes later some random guy walks in the kitchen. He walks over to me, his breath reeking of alcohol. He grabs my waist, I cry out in pain. "Hey there! Why don't you come with me and have some fun!" He says sluggishly. (Idk if this is mature or not, but in Ryder's POV there is so...continue.) He places sloppy kisses down my neck. I try to push him away, but I'm too weak. That's when I remember I knew how to fight. 'Sorry dude, this is gonna hurt!' I think to myself.

I lift my knee up and crush the perverts manhood. He falls like a fly, I hastily walk out of the room, only to be greeted by a mosh pit of sweaty bodies. I look through the crowd for Ryder, only to find him sucking faces with Amber. I feel my heart crack, 'Maybe it was forced?' I reassure myself. Well, until I see him push his tongue down her throat. That's when I start crying and my heart completely shatters.

I run out of the house too the side walk. I start running home when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and get knocked out.

Ryder POV

I walk out of the kitchen leaving Violet alone. I walk to where the waters are and grab 2. I walk back when my hand is yanked back. Im turned around to...you guessed it, Amber. She starts drawing circles on my chest. "Ryder~!! Let's go upstairs and have some fun!!!" I push her hands away.

She grabs my face and kisses me. I haven't gotten much action recently so I start kissing her back, this time with tongue. When we part a trail of saliva is connected to both our tongues. I see Violet run out of the house. Violet? VIOLET! I can't believe I forgot about her. I run outside to see her thrown into a van, gone.

I yell really loud in frustration. 'It's all my fault!!!! She was kidnapped because of me!!!' I run towards my car and speed home. I slam the door open which causes it to fall off it's hinges. Taryleen runs out shouting at me asking where Violet was. I glare at her and pull out my phone. I dial Ryan and Alex's numbers and join the call. "Yo, Ryder, what's up?" Alex asks. "Ya, what's the call for I was sleeping!" Ryan replies sleep evident in his voice.

"Violet's been kidnapped!!" I shout into the phone. "WHAT!!" Ryan and Alex say simultaneously. "She was taken while I was....kissing Amber." I mumble the last part quietly. I can already feel Alex shaking his head. "Bro, you fxcked up big time!" Alex shouts. My ears ring for a bit before I ask them, "Do any of you know a way we can find her?" Ryan replies, "Her sisters! Hey said they were kidnapped, maybe the person that kidnapped them was after Violet as well!" "Good idea! Do any of you have their numbers?" I ask. They both say no.

"Angela!" I say to myself. I run up to her room and knock on the door really loudly. I hear a groan and then soft thumps growing louder as they come closer to the door. "What do you want Ryder?!" She yapped. "Do you have Shayna or Brianna's numbers! Violets been kidnapped!" I say frantically. "She WHAT!!! Ya I have their numbers! They're (XXX) XXX-XXXX and (XXX) XXX-XXXX!" She says writing them down. "Thanks!" I shout to her as I run down the hall to my room.

'I will find you Violet. I promise!' Convincing myself as well.

————————————————————————
I wrote this while standing in line for my brothers graduation ceremony. He got his diploma to prove he graduated elementary school. I'm being anti social. I'm wearing my sunglasses, listening to music and writing this chapter in the corner of the room! 😅 Next chapter will be the conversation between the twins and Ryder and will also have Violet's POV mixed in! Bye, you little chicken nuggers! (1812 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.9K 35
The second Princess of Lantra was inrolled in Central Academy, she incounter a magical adventure with passion, love, pain, power, friends, and family...
17.8K 812 35
A school for the not ordinary people. Do you have abilities? Do you have powers? Ang FLAMENAL ACADEMY ito ang tamang paaralan para sa iyo. [ ACADEMIA...
2.9M 243K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
90.5K 3.2K 37
*COMPLETED* โš ๏ธ UNEDITED SO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED โš ๏ธ Queen Jasmine Alexandra Ella Hertzian Enchant and King Marishan josviel jose Enchant have a child...