Paint me golden [Completed]

By katya_ros

Brunette hair that ended just near her hip, Blue eyes that would allure you to its depths, so wild, so viciou... More

Hey
Forest
Hazel
Ocean
Chocolate
Sunshine
Wine
Scarlet
Onyx
Beige
Appreciation Post
Snow
Smoke
Periwinkle
Lime
Rose
Mulberry
Sterling
Salamander
Crimson
Sangria
Ebony
Bubblegum
Azure
EP. Gold
B.C. Alizarin
B.C Titanium
B.C. Ivory

Coffee

804 61 1
By katya_ros

She looked at the man infront of her. He wore the brightest smile in the whole room. Standing tall and proud as if the world was his.

The sun afternoon sun shone upon them, which turned his perfectly tousled hair a beautiful gold. He shone with elegance, like a Greek God gracing mere mortals with his presence.

His eyes, oh his eyes were bright gold. The kind of gold men turned greedy for. So enchanting it made you stare at them for God knows how long. And as the sun set behind them the colours were changing. As time passed by the gold turned to amber, the rich colour that brought comfort into your very soul. The sky turned red, and so did his eyes, a kind of mahogany that brought her warmth.

Now the sun had fully set and his eyes turned onyx, carrying a gravity so great that it devoured your being, looking at them made time stop, but it also made you want to dive right in, for it made you wonder if maybe, just maybe it carries the secrets to the universe.

The ceremony happening around them was completely forgotten, for right there, standing before her was all she ever wanted, all she ever hoped for, all she ever prayed for. He was her Sun, bright, alluring, comforting. Her everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 32.6K 53
β™”οΈŽπ“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ 𝐀π₯𝐩𝐑𝐚 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 & π“π‘πž πŒπšπ­πžβ™”οΈŽ βπš†πš‘πšŠπš πš‹πš›πš˜πš”πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚜𝚘 πš‹πšŠπš? πšƒπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš•πš˜οΏ½...
167K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
1K 90 38
As I heard the chirp of the morning birds of the day, I look at my beautiful mate. Her hair, the color brown, but when the sun shined on it... It was...