Second Chance (Completed)

By annie_scorpion

He has loved someone immensely. But she was snatched away from him brutally. Now he is too broken to even thi... More

Character Sketch
Memories
Expect The Unexpected
Love ~ A Beautiful Dream Or A Haunting Reality
Life Seems Stranger To Me
Missing Royal Crown I
Missing Royal Crown II
Turns Of Life
Dynamics
Matchmakers
Broken Dreams
Matters of Heart
A Heart's Desire
Wedding Diaries I
Wedding Diaries II
A wedding to remember
Embracing a new path
Then Came You
Our Second Chance

Revelations And Revenge

7.4K 193 12
By annie_scorpion

Hey guys!! I am back with another chapter. Thank you for so much love and appreciation. Love you all guys!! Will wait for your comments and likes. Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Shree's POV:

Arjun: I think its time to tell them everything Riya.

Arjun Sir said to Riya with a smile and she nodded. I looked at her tensed dreading to know the story of the life she lived to be broken into such pieces. She started in a blank voice.

Riya: That day I was not dead. Actually no one but the doctor knows that I still had a faint pulse. He exchanged the bodies at the cremation ground. He didn't know whether I will survive or not, so he didn't disclose anything to anyone.

She said looking down but I can see everyone is very alert. If I know where that doctor is I will kill him personally. Why didn't he tell us?? What if we really have cremated Riya??

Riya: He told me later that in the first 6 months I was in coma. I didn't respond to anything. But then after almost 6 months I started responding positively. In just some weeks I became perfect. I met the DIG here and he first refused to believe that I am Riya. Then he got a lead on Sikandar's existence. And he said that he wants some solid proofs then only he can inform anyone else. This was the mission in which my dad was involved too.

She said somewhat smiling. We all looked at her shocked. DIG sir knew about her?? Then this had to be something really big.

Riya: But till he got to know who is Sikandar, my brother gets involved with him. And Dad has to wait for me to come back to Kolkata, so that we can expose Sikandar. I went to London for this project. I met Sikandar there, as Zoya, but at that time I didn't know he is Sikandar. He was befriending Abhimanyu and I warned Abhi but he didn't thought about it too much. But then one day Abhi called me saying he knows who Sikandar is. He sent me the picture of him.

She said gritting her teeth. I saw Abhilash sir looking at Riya tensed. Oh god!! That means her family is involved in this?? But where are they all?? And why was Riya so shocked seeing her own brother. And when did he changed his name from Abhimanyu to Abhilash??

Riya: I was so shocked seeing the picture of the man I started trusting. I was really blessed as I didn't told him my real identity. He still knows that I am an orphan whose family was in mafia world. A london based mafia family who died leaving me behind.

She said smirking. But then she stopped saying anything and sat still. She is looking as if she doesn't want to continue. What happened 3 years ago??

Shree: What happened then??

I asked her softly. She looked at me and sighed tiredly.

Riya: I got to know that Sikandar is coming to India. I tried to come before him, but when I reached my place, everything was ruined. My Dad and my whole family was shot dead. Finished.

She said with unshed tears and I gasp feeling my breath knocked out from my lungs. Dead?? Finished?? Everyone?? I looked at her stunned. I don't know how to react. I loved them as my own. And I didn't even knew that they are not alive. I was scared to meet and talk to them thinking they will accuse me of not taking better care of Riya. I thought they didn't talk to me because they are angry at me. But....

Rathore: Sikandar didn't saw you??

Rathore sir asked softly. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

Riya: He didn't know about me. No one disclosed that there is a girl in the family.

She said smiling sadly. I don't know how she is holding herself from last 3 years. No doubt she is so broken.

Abhilash: There is one more person of the Mukherjee family no one knows about.

Abhilash sir said in a pained voice.

Riya: Who are you??

Riya looked at Abhilash sir frowning. What the!! She is not recognising her own brother?? But what he said next made me still for some time.

Abhilash: Abhilash Mukherjee. Abhimanyu's twin.

He said taking a deep breath. Twin?? But as far as I know Abhi Bhai never had a twin.

Riya: How....That's not possible!! I just had one brother.

Riya looked at Abhilash Sir bewildered. Even I want to know what's going on here. I was with their family since childhood and I never knew Abhi Bhai has a twin.

Abhilash: No Riya. You always had two brothers. But we just know how to hide our tracks.

He said smiling sadly. I looked at him confused.

Riya: Means??

Riya asked looking at Abhilash Sir baffled. This is complicated. What's happening here??

Abhilash: At the time of our birth someone kidnapped me to spite Dad and left me outside an orphanage. I lived in that orphanage till I was 18. Then I left that place. I always had a special passion for police force. I joined the force when I was 19. And then I met Abhimanyu in the training.

He said smiling as if he is remembering the past days. Wow!! Sounds like a picture.

Abhilash: At first we thought there was something amiss. As people complains about my behavior and Abhimanyu got the punishment. I thought I am doing so much mischief still I am not getting any punishment. Why?? I got too curious so one day I went to Major to ask the question when he started shouting at me for leaving the punishment half way. I was shocked that who is getting the punishment and what is he talking about. Then I went again to the training ground and saw a boy there, and I felt as if my world stopped. He looked exactly liked me. Even he had that shocked face looking at me. That day I knew that I can finally find my family.

He said smiling but then his eyes filled with tears. God!! No one can think that Abhi Bhai was a twin of this man in front of me. Riya is looking at Abhilash sir in wonder. I smiled thinking that she doesn't lose her whole family. She still has a blood relative left.

Abhilash: When I met Dad, he was hysteric. You were not there at that time. But then Dad decided that we won't be disclosing my identity to anyone. That way we both can work as two yet one person. Means one can be on mission and one can still be with family. So no one will doubt.

He said looking at Riya smiling. She looked at Abhilash sir with tears in her eyes but her eyes are shining with wonder and happiness. We all can see that.

Abhilash: Abhimanyu got posted in Narcotics department and I got posted in CBI. When I got to know about the death of my family I went to Kolkata, but till then you had already cremated them. I wanted to find you but its as if you disappeared in thin air. And then I saw you on the TV the day you swallowed that virus.

He said in a pained voice looking at Riya as if he is miserable. Riya lost her whole family but even he lost his whole family that day and that too when no one knew he even existed.

Abhilash: That day I lost everything. A small hope that I had to meet you was lost. I never thought that I will see you again. And that too like this.

He said looking at Riya in awe and smiled wiping his tears. He is right. We never thought that we will meet Riya again. At least not in this lifetime.

Riya: Life is strange. It teaches us to hold on to hope when we have no chance of surviving and when we think that now nothing bad can happen, it will give us the blow for life.

Riya looked down with tears flowing from her eyes continuously. Abhilash sir got up and sat beside Riya's chair. She looked at him with tears.

Riya: I have lost everything that day when I got to know that my family is dead. I never knew I had two brothers.

She said smiling sadly. Abhilash sir smiled and hugged her sideways.

Abhilash: I know right.

He grinned finally wiping his eyes completely. Riya broke the hug and wiped her eyes too.

Riya: And you are Abhi too.

She looked at Abhilash sir in a teasing way. I grinned looking at them.

Arjun: But still you are in danger Abhilash. I hope you understand that??

Arjun sir said looking at Abhilash sir and we all looked at Arjun sir stunned. In danger??

Abhilash: What!! But how??

Abhilash sir asked baffled. Even I want to know that.

Arjun: Sikandar knows Abhimanyu.

Arjun sir said as if its the most common thing. Well we all know that too. But ....oh!! now I understood and looking at the faces of everyone it is clear they understood too. Abhilash Sir looks exactly like Abhi Bhai.

Abhilash: Oh, yes!! You're right!! I have to be in hiding till he is here then.

He looked down sighing sadly. Don't know how much we all have to wait to kill that wretched man.

Arjun: Just 2 days more. Then he is finished.

Arjun sir looked at Abhilash sir smirking. 2 days?? But why are we even waiting for 2 days??

Abhilash: Why wait for 2 days??

Abhilash sir asked the question I was thinking about. But the answer was not given by Arjun Sir but Riya answered the question.

Riya: In 2 days, his biggest assignment is landing in India. His hardwork of last 10 years.

She said smirking. Oh!! So they are planning to destroy him completely.

Abhilash: Done!!

Abhilash Sir said grinning. I smiled thinking about what will happen 2 days later from today.

Riya: But remember one thing. This is not a case. This is not legal. ETF is not involved in this case and only Arjun sir and I are involved in this case officially.

Riya said looking at all of us sternly. Oh shit!! she is right. We all are not involved. This case is not in the hands of ETF.

Arjun: You guys have to be extra careful.

Arjun sir looked at all of us in warning and we all nodded. Suddenly Rathore sir's cell beeped indicating a message. Rathore sir opened the message and suddenly he tensed. Now what happened??

Arjun: What happened Rathore??

Arjun sir asked frowning. Rathore sir looked at Arjun sir gritting his teeth.

Rathore: Sikandar is here. He wants to meet you.

He said indicating towards Arjun Sir. I don't know how Arjun sir acts to be his friend when all he wants to do is smash his head. Its amazing how Arjun sir controls himself in front of Sikandar.

Abhilash: Freak!!

Abhilash sir looked at Arjun sir baffled.

Arjun: Abhilash!! Take Riya with you to my apartment from back door. We will all meet there.

Arjun sir looked at Riya and Abhilash sir sternly and they both nodded in yes. Abhilash sir got up to go but suddenly stopped. Now what happened??

Abhilash: Okay!! But I don't know where you live.

He looked at Arjun Sir sheepishly. Arjun sir rolled his eyes at him.

Arjun: Riya knows!!

He indicated towards Riya who already moved out the back door.

Abhilash: Okay!! Let's go!!

Abhilash sir looked at the place where Riya was standing shocked then ran out the back door. I shook my head and smiled at him. Abhi Bhai was very matured in nature and very calm. Whereas Abhilash sir is more in naughty side I guess. Interesting!!

***********************************************************************************************

Rathore's POV:

Finally Riya messaged Arjun that they both left. I messaged Ayesha to send Shehzaad in. I don't know how Arjun controls himself, but I just hope I can control myself.

Shehzaad came in looking at Arjun tensed and I clenched my fists to keep myself calm.

Arjun: Shehzaad?? Any problem??

Arjun asked looking at Shehzaad calmly. How is he doing this?? I am feeling like killing this bastard right here right now.

Shehzaad: Zoya is still missing!!

He looked at Arjun tensed. I smirked inwardly seeing him so tensed that too for a girl who hates him. But he doesn't know that.

Arjun: She came here just 2 hours ago.

Arjun said innocently and I looked at him stunned. What is he doing?? Shehzaad looked at Arjun stunned and angry.

Shehzaad: What?? Why didn't you inform me??

He asked Arjun angrily. Well now I am curious to know what is going on in Arjun's head.

Arjun: She want some break Shehzaad. She said to tell you that she will meet you herself after 2 days.

Arjun said looking at Sikandar reassuringly. Wow!! way to go man. He should be in Bollywood. What is he doing here??

Shehzaad: After 2 days??

Shehzaad looked at Arjun confused then he relaxed as if he remembered something. Well we know what exactly he remembered. His upcoming deal.

Shehzaad: Oh. Okay. But is she okay??

He asked looking at Arjun hopefully. Arjun nodded in yes.

Arjun: Hmm. Still somewhat tensed about what happened that day with Irfan. But otherwise she looks fine to me.

Arjun said smiling softly at Shehzaad and he finally relaxed.

Shehzaad: Now I can concentrate on my work.

Shehzaad said taking a deep breath. The nerve of him. He is talking about smuggling that too in ETF office. I can't keep myself calm. This is the limit.

Rathore: Rawte, let's leave. This case is pending from too long.

I said to Arjun in a stern tone. Arjun looked at me smirking.

Arjun: You are right.

He said looking down smiling. I shook my head and came out. Everyone else came out behind me. Even that bloody pest Sikandar.

Rathore: Sakshi, Lisa, Ayesha stay in the office. And we want each and every report regarding our new case.

I said to all the three girls. They looked at Shehzaad tensed and I glared at them. They all looked down not looking at Shehzaad anymore.

Sakshi: Mr. Mehta's case??

Sakshi looked at me curiously.

Rathore: Yes.

I nodded at her stiffly. I don't even remember what the case is about.

Ayesha: Okay sir!!

Ayesha nodded and we all left for the vicitim's home and Shehzaad left for his work. No matter how much work he does, he will be defeated at the end.

***********************************************************************************************

Arjun's POV:

Finally we all reached my home after work. Its already 10 pm and we all are hell tired. I just want to sleep but there are matters we have to talk about. I entered my apartment only to see Abhilash sitting on the couch as if waiting for something. He is still here?? I thought he would have returned to his home till now.

Arjun: You are still here??

I looked at him confused. Did something happened??

Abhilash: She requested me to stay. So!!

He said indicating towards the kitchen. I saw Riya making coffee. She met her brother when she lost all hopes. I know she needs Abhilash with her. At least for sometime.

Arjun: If she wants, then stay here.

I said to him sitting beside him on the couch. Everyone sat around us. I saw Riya coming from the kitchen. She gave coffee to everyone then gave my tea to me and sat beside me with her coffee.

Abhilash: Anyways I am on an undercover mission officially for next 10 days.

Abhilash looked at me smirking. That's great!!

Arjun: Good!!

I nodded at him. I don't know how everything will unfold but I just know one thing. This time Sikandar won't be left alive.

Rathore: I am going to Rajasthan for 3 days with Shree and Chotu for a conference meeting..

Rathore said shrugging as if its no big deal. They managed to form a plan to be away from the city officially when Sikandar is going to die. Great!! We all finished our drinks and Riya took the cups inside to wash.

We all were sitting talking about some cases when Riya came outside. She was coming to sit when suddenly someone started punching the door real hard. We all looked at the door confused. I switched on my security camera and saw Shehzaad outside angrily punching the door. God knows what happened to him now. But I can't take any risk.

Arjun: Riya, Abhilash!! I have a special room in my apartment. Come with me. Rathore don't open the door till I say.

I grabbed Riya's hand and dragged her with me, Abhilash came behind us. I opened the safe room and pushed both of them inside.

Arjun: Stay here till I don't open the door from outside.

I looked at them in warning and they both nodded in yes. I sighed and locked the door with the security code from outside. I went to the living room and indicated Rathore, Shree and Chotu to go in the adjacent guest room. They nodded and went inside. I opened the door finally looking at the distressed Shehzaad.

Arjun: Shehzaad?? What the hell is wrong with you?? Why are you banging the door as if someone died??

I snapped at him. He looked taken aback for sometime then he looked at me angrily and came inside.

Shehzaad: Where is she Arjun??

He asked looking everywhere frantically. How did he know she is here??

Arjun: What the hell are you talking about??

I asked him baffled. If he knows that Riya is here then everything will go down the drain.

Shehzaad: Zoya's cell phone is here. Where is she Arjun?? I swear I will kill you.

He said picking up the phone from sofa and I cursed inwardly. God!! Can't she switch off her phone. On the contrary, he traced her cellphone??

Arjun: Are you a criminal?? Wait!! Are you a mafia don??

I asked him sternly and he paled looking at me as if he has seen a ghost. Hit on a nerve I see.

Shehzaad: What.....What are you saying??

He asked looking at me bewildered.

Arjun: How did you know that Zoya's phone is here. How did you track that device??

I asked him acting to be confused. Man!! He didn't know who he is fighting with. I am not Arjun Rawte for a show. I can use my brain.

Shehzaad: I...I am a businessman. I have contacts.

He said gulping and I sighed as if relaxing. Good thinking Shehzaad.

Arjun: Fine!! She left her cell phone at office. So I brought it here. I thought I will return it to her if I met her again.

I said to him shrugging as if its no big deal. He took a deep breath calming himself. When it comes to Riya, Shehzaad became mad each and every time. She was right. He doesn't love her, he is obsessed with her. He is on the brink of insanity.

Shehzaad: Oh!! I was just tensed.

He looked at me sheepishly.

Arjun: I told you she will meet you herself. Why the hell are you so much worked up then??

I asked him acting like I am baffled by her behaviour.

Shehzaad: Sorry!!

He looked down tensed. I know he never said sorry to anyone. Suddenly Shree came out with his laptop.

Shree: Arjun Sir??

He looked at me tensed. I know he hates being in presence of Sikandar but he has to bear.

Arjun: You completed the work I gave you??

I asked looking at him. I know Sikandar is controlling every deal with this precious phone of his. But this time I will make sure neither he nor his clients can use these precious phones of them.

Shree: Yes sir!! I tracked the man's phone.

He said looking at me smirking.

Arjun: Hmm. Good.

I nodded at him and he went inside again. Its time for you to leave from here Sikandar.

Shehzaad: I think I should leave. Looks like you are busy.

He said looking at Shree tensed. I nodded at him.

Arjun: We are working on a very difficult case.

I said to him shrugging and he nodded as if in understanding.

Shehzaad: Good night!!

He said and started going out .

Arjun: You too!!

I said smiling somewhat and I shut the door. I went to the safe room and bring Riya and Abhilash out. I nodded at both of them and they came out with me. I saw everyone sitting in the living room again. I shut the balcony door and pulled the curtains. I don't want anyone to peep inside my house.

After some time Rathore, Chotu and Shree left for their homes. Riya went to her room and I gave Abhilash a guest room. I went to my room and slept feeling excited and relaxed for next 2 days. Sikandar will curse his existence this time.

***********************************************************************************************

Riya's POV:

I felt really excited today. And why not?? I got the best gift from life yesterday. I felt as if I have started living again. My brother is with me. I know I never knew him but I felt the same connection with him as I have always felt with Abhi Bhai. And this is Abhi Bhai too. I grinned thinking about the similarities of their names.

I came out only to see Arjun sir and Bhai sitting on the couch talking about something. Arjun sir looked at me and nodded.

Arjun: Its time we start our plan.

He said almost smirking. I know he is excited for all this too.

Arjun: Riya?? You ready??

He looked at me questioning .

Riya: Yes!!

I nodded at him smiling. This is the time to give Sikandar heart attack.

Arjun: Abhilash??

He looked at Bhai raising his eyebrow.

Abhilash: I am ready!!

Abhi Bhai get up excited. I shook my head at him. He is too energetic.

Arjun: Then let's go and give him a heart attack guys!!

Arjun sir said winking at us and we all laughed. Its strange to see Arjun sir behave like this but I know he is excited.

I went out from the back door as I know Sikandar will be on the front door. I take a round and parked Abhi Bhai's car in the front of the apartmental building. I came out from the car and saw Sikandar coming out from his car. I acted as if I didn't see him and started going towards the building.

Shehzaad: Zoya??

He shouted and I stopped. I smirked thinking about what's going to happen. I put the annoyed expressions on my face and turned towards him.

Riya: You?? Sik I want some space!! How much times do I have to tell you that I will meet you myself??

I said to him in an annoyed tone. He looked down with a sad face.

Shehzaad: I want to see you. You can meet Arjun but not me??

He looked at me with hurt visible in his eyes. This is just the start Sikandar Khan. Just the start.

Riya: Sik I am stressed right now, and I don't your consignment to get affected this time. Complete your work and then I will meet you. I promise.

I looked at him as if pleading. He smiled softly and hugged me.

Shehzaad: Thank you Zoya. You are the best.

I broke the hug smiling sadly and he grinned at me. I took the car and left for ETF office. I know Bhai will manage somehow. I just have to leave from here to calm myself down. Sometimes I felt revolted from even myself. That Sikandar touches me, hugs me and I can do nothing but smile at him.

***********************************************************************************************

Abhilash's POV:

I came to mall knowing that Sikandar is here too. I came inside and saw him coming towards the exit door tensed. He is looking as if he is thinking something. Great!! Now I can do what I want. I go towards him and collided with him intentionally.

Abhilash: Oh sorry!! I didn't see you!!

I said looking at him apologetically and he looked at me as if he has seen a ghost. I wanted to laugh really bad looking at him but I can't.

Shehzaad: Abhi??

He asked looking at me in horror. I looked at him shocked.

Abhilash: How did you know me?? I have never met you!!

I said to him acting as if I am tensed and he relaxed slightly.

Shehzaad: No, I had a friend named Abhi and he looked like you.

He said looking at me uncomfortably.

Abhilash: Oh. Actually I am Abhi too. Abhilash.

I said to him grinning and he gulped as if I have slapped him really hard.

Shehzaad: Oh okay. I am getting late, I have to leave.

He said as if ready to flee from here. Of course he is ready to flee away. He killed the person with the same face.

Abhilash: Okay!! Have a good day.

I waved at him and just turned when I heard Arjun's voice. I smirked inwardly.

Arjun: Hey Abhi!!

Arjun shouted waving and came from the front door.

Abhilash: Hey Arjun!!

I waved to him and we both hugged each other. Shehzaad looked at us baffled.

Shehzaad: Arjun??

Shehzaad called Arjun's name and came towards us. Just what we wanted.

Arjun: Shehzaad?? What are you doing here??

Arjun acted as if he is shocked to see Shehzaad here.

Shehzaad: You....You know him??

He asked Arjun indicating towards him. Now is the time to know the truth Sikky baby. Let's see how you fare afterwards.

Arjun: Yes. He is a CBI officer. He is leaving India for an undercover mission today.

Arjun said smiling and Shehzaad relaxed hearing about my mission.

Shehzaad: Oh. Okay!!

He nodded and then looked at Arjun curiously, who looked really tensed. I must say this guy is an exceptional actor.

Shehzaad: You..You are looking tensed??

Shehzaad asked looking at Arjun questioning.

Abhilash: Exactly Arjun? Why are you tensed?

I asked him frowning.

Shehzaad: Actually Rathore is leaving for Rajasthan with Shree and Chotu for a conference. And for next 3 days I am the chief of ETF. God!! It is seriously a headache. 3 members less means too much difficulty in cases.

He said as if he is given the hardest work. I smirked at him.

Abhilash: I agree. Anyway I am getting late. I will take your leave now. Bye Arjun. Bye Shehzaad.

I waved at them excitedly and saw color lost from Shehzaad's face.

Shehzaad: Bye!!

He said in a meek voice.

Arjun: Take Care!!

Arjun looked at me smiling and I nodded at him.

Abhilash: Sure!!

I grinned and left from there. God!! Sik was looking so funny.

***********************************************************************************************

Shehzaad's POV:

Finally I relaxed feeling somewhat relieved. I can't believe I saw the same face after 3 years, and that too with a same nick name. I would never have believed that he was someone else, if Arjun didn't introduced him to me. A CBI officer??

Shehzaad: I will meet you later Arjun. I have to leave too.

I said to Arjun who is looking really tensed. Well he has the reason to be tensed. Three ETF officers are going out of town. But thank god!! my consignment will be passed very easily.

Arjun: Sure. But I can't meet you for next 3 days. I am too busy you know.

Arjun said looking at me apologetically.

Shehzaad: Fine!! No problem.

I smiled at him.

Arjun: Bye!!

He waved at me and I waved back at him. I don't know why but for the first time I am feeling scared of a consignment. May be because there is no one to help me. Irfan is dead, I killed Ajay and Altaf is missing. Zoya doesn't want to do anything, she is too disturbed about what happened with her. Suddenly my phone rang and picked up looking at the caller ID.

Shehzaad: Hello??

I said in a blank voice.

Don: Everything ready?? We will reach India by tomorrow morning.

Russian mafia said in a stern voice. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Shehzaad: Yes!! Everything is ready. You just have to reach here.

I told him smirking. It was never easy to deal with him, but finally I am getting my rewards for tolerating him from last 10 years. I will be the biggest mafia in India. And then I will spread my wings in the whole world.

***********************************************************************************************

Arjun's POV:

Today is the day we all are going to give the biggest exam of our lives. Today we will have what we wants. I looked at everyone sitting in front of me. Shree, Rathore, Chotu, Riya, Abhilash and I, we all are sitting in the living room of my apartment doing our works.

Arjun: The drill starts now. Shree you ready??

I looked at Shree raising my eyebrows.

Shree: Yes sir!! I will ON the jammer just 15 minutes later.

He said smirking at me and I nodded at him.

Arjun: Riya??

I looked at Riya who is looking down somewhat nervous. But hearing my voice she sat alert.

Riya: I am ready. I will join him on the docks.

She said smiling somewhat and I know she will be okay.

Rathore: Let's go guys!!

Rathore said getting up but suddenly the door rang again. Shit!! Now who is here. I switched on the security camera to see Shehzaad at the door.

Arjun: Its Shehzaad.

I looked at everyone tensed.

Riya: Plan change.

Riya looked at me smirking. Now what is going on in her mind??

Abhilash: What??

Abhilash asked looking at Riya bewildered.

Riya: You guys leave from backdoor. I will meet Shehzaad here only.

She said smiling at them. They all nodded and left from my apartment. Riya sat on the sofa with a forlorn expression and indicated me to open the door.

Arjun: Shehzaad??

I looked at him tensed.

Shehzaad: Zoya is here right??

He asked looking at me curiously and I looked down acting as if I don't want to tell him. Then I sighed tiredly.

Arjun: How did you know??

I asked looking at him tensed.

Shehzaad: I saw her coming here tomorrow night.

He said shrugging. Thank god he didn't see someone else coming or going.

Arjun: Come inside. She is really distressed.

I said to him stressed and he came inside.

Shehzaad: Zoya??

He called Zoya's name softly. Riya looked at him bewildered.

Riya: Sik. I told you to....

She started saying in a tensed voice. Her eyes are filled with tears. Sikandar looked at her shocked.

Shehzaad: Hey what happened??

He asked sitting beside her, taking her hands in his.

Riya: I was having nightmares. So I thought to come here. I don't know what to do to get rid of them. So I am just requesting Arjun to take me to his office.

She said sniffling. I tried to control my smile. She is a pro.

Shehzaad: Come with me.

Shehzaad said looking at her pleading. What a day!! Sikandar is pleading his death to come with him.

Riya: But you are working today Sik.

Riya said as if denying.

Shehzaad: You are more important. Besides its not as if you don't know about my work.

He said shrugging . He is right, she knows every single thing about his business.

Riya: But I will only distract you.

She looked at Shehzaad hurt.

Shehzaad: You won't do any such thing.

He said looking at Riya somewhat sternly and she looked down.

Riya: But...

She was just saying something when I cut her in between.

Arjun: He is right Zoya. I am very busy today as there is too much pending work and I won't be able to see you today. What will you do in my office??

I looked at her as if tensed. She sighed resigned.

Riya: Fine!! Are you sure??

She asked looking at Shehzaad tensed.

Shehzaad: Absolutely princess.

He grinned and they both left for the docks. I went behind them at a safe distance. As Riya had a GPS tracker so I don't have to follow their car. I can follow the signal in the GPS device of my car.

***********************************************************************************************

Riya's POV:

I am standing beside Shehzaad looking at the container ship that is coming towards us. I know the team is here too. I have seen the pictures of Russian mafia but I have never seen them personally. But their most grave mistake was to build connections with this swine beside him.

Shehzaad: Finally they are here.

Sikandar said looking at the ship grinning. Yes they are here. But they will never go back . At least not alive.

Riya: Your biggest dream Sikky. And today it is fulfilled.

I said to him smirking. And he looked at me as a love sick puppy.

Shehzaad: Exactly. And all this is just because of you Zoya. Thank you so much for coming in my life.

He said looking at me in awe as if I am a dream. Well technically that is the truth. I am a dream, at least Zoya is.

Riya: Zoya was always yours Shehzaad.

I said to him smiling. Russian mafias landed at the port and Sikandar ordered his men to start shifting the consignment to his godown. I saw that Russian mafia looked at me suspiciously and Sikandar introduced me to him. I saw some men transferring weapons from the ship and I know Shree would have fitted the bomb in the ship. It is a time bomb which will trigger when they start the boat.

Man: Sir!! Everything is done. And all the weapons are shifted to our base here.

Sikandar's man came to us and said in a blank voice. I know this man is Shree in disguise.

Shehzaad: Brilliant.

Sikandar along with Russian mafias laughed and I smirked at Shree. He nodded slightly and I understood that his work is done here. He left from there.

Don: We will take your leave now Sikandar.

Don said shaking hands with Sikandar. He smiled at me and I nodded at him smiling.

Shehzaad: Fine!! Have a nice journey!!

Sikandar said and they all sat on their ship and the ship started sailing away from us. Just 5 minutes and they all will be a history. I smirked and started my mind game.

Riya: I don't know why Sik but I have a very bad feeling about their journey.

I said looking at the ship sadly. Sikandar looked at me confused.

Shehzaad: Means??

He asked baffled. Now is the time to drop the bomb on his head.

Riya: Like as if they are going to die in front of us.

I said to him in a sad tone and he looked at me stunned.

Shehzaad: What??

He shook his head exasperated but then we all heard a huge bomb blast, and when we looked ahead there was nothing but smoke and the effects of bomb blast in front of us.

Shehzaad: How.....How is it possible!! How do you know??

He looked at me gulping and I looked at him with blank eyes as if I am not even in my senses. But right now I felt like laughing looking at him.

Riya: Just a very bad intuition. And I am having another bad intuition right now.

I looked at him tensed.

Shehzaad: Wh....What??

He asked taking a deep breath. Now is the moment of your destruction Sikandar.

Riya: That your dream will always be a dream Sikandar Khan.

I said to him with sad expressions and he looked at me baffled. Then he looked at the base behind him and sighed looking at me smiling.

Shehzaad: That was just a bad intuition Zoya. I have my consignment here. So what if they died.

He said looking ahead where the Russian mafias were travelling.

Riya: Who says nothing can go wrong after the completion of the project Sikandar.

I looked at him innocently and he looked confused.

Shehzaad: Means??

He asked perplexed, but then suddenly another bomb blast sounded and Sikandar looked at the base horrified. I smirked but suddenly I felt someone pull me behind a wall. I looked towards the person and saw Arjun sir there. I sighed relaxed and glared at him. Did he had to do that??

Shehzaad: NO!! NO!! THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!!

I looked ahead at Sikandar only to see him going mad. He took a deep breath and turned towards where I stood some seconds before and stood rooted to the spot. I know its the time for Arjun sir to show himself. He looked at me and I smirked at him.

Shehzaad: What....Zoya?? ZOYA!!

He shouted like a mad man. I know this shout, these emotions. These are the same I saw in Arjun sir's eyes in the videos. The desperation, the pain, the feeling of everything being snatched away. I very well know how all this feels. I looked up to see Arjun sir standing behind Shehzaad in his signature pose.

Arjun: Why are you shouting so much Shehzaad??

He asked in a calm tone. Shehzaad turned around so quick that I felt he would have snapped his neck.

Shehzaad: Arjun??

He looked at Arjun sir with a pale face.

Arjun: Or do I say Sikandar??

Arjun sir asked in a sarcastic voice.

Shehzaad: You....You know??

Sikandar looked at Arjun Sir gulping in fear. I know he is not scared of what will happen to him, he is scared about me.

Arjun: Of course I do!!

Arjun Sir said shrugging nonchalantly. I smirked looking at Sikandar's pale face. How weak he is right now. That day he laughed at Arjun Sir saying he is so weak and now Sikandar himself is standing in the same position where Arjun Sir was that day. But at least Arjun Sir was scared for his love. But this Sikandar is scared for a fraud.

Shehzaad: From when??

He asked looking at Arjun Sir afraid. This is what I wanted to see in Sikandar's eyes. Fear. Pain.

Arjun: From the first day.

Arjun Sir said to him smirking.

Shehzaad: Where is my Zoya??

Sikandar asked going stiff all of a sudden. Sikandar deserves only pain. He neither deserve anyone's love nor anyone's care. He is a pest who ought to be in hell only.

Arjun: I don't know. I don't even know any Zoya.

Arjun Sir said to Sikandar innocently. I grinned looking at Arjun Sir. He is a fab actor.

Shehzaad: What the hell does that mean??

He looked at Arjun Sir in disbelief.

Arjun: Means this is the end of your game Sikandar Khan.

Arjun Sir said in a stern tone and Sikandar looked at Arjun Sir smirking. I shook my head at Sikandar. I know he is thinking that he can leave from here. But that's impossible. Cause we know his plan B courtesy to me, ofcourse.

Shehzaad: Do you think I am an idiot?? I always prepare plan B for everything.

Sikandar said in attitude. Sikandar pulled out his phone and smirked at Arjun sir, but he just looked at Sikandar bored. Sikandar looked at him confused then started trying to contact someone. But I know Shree had started the jammer and that's why no one can contact anyone without satellite phones.

Arjun: What?? Not able to contact anyone??

Arjun sir said looking at Sikandar struggling. Sikandar looked at Arjun sir stunned. Then Sikandar's eyes narrowed in full anger.

Shehzaad: No!! You can't do anything. I am THE SIKANDAR KHAN.

He said to Arjun sir shouting but Arjun sir is still looking at Sikandar bored.

Arjun: Shree?? Chotu??

Arjun sir called and they both came and stood beside Arjun sir shocking Sikandar to the core.

Shehzaad: You both were not here.....

He looked at Shree and Chotu baffled. Suddenly I heard Rathore sir's voice. I smirked looking at the horror in Sikandar's face.

Rathore: Yes just like I was not here. I was in Rajasthan remember??

Rathore sir said and stood beside Shree and they all smirked at Sikandar. They all pointed their guns at him from all the sides.

Shehzaad: You deceived me??

He looked at Arjun sir frustrated. I can see helplessness in Sikandar's eyes and that is what I wanted to see since forever.

Arjun: 3 years ago, you deceived my Rosh. This is just the payback and yes the best part is yet to come Sikky.

Arjun sir said to Sikandar in anger. I took a deep breath preparing myself mentally for the final part of our plan.

Arjun: Take him to his Juliet.

Arjun sir said to Chotu and both Shree and Chotu tied him with a rope and dragged him to the godown. I went behind them but stood behind a huge box and looked at what is happening there. I know he won't die a simple death. We won't let him die that easily.

***********************************************************************************************

Sikandar's POV:

I can't believe all this is happening to me. I am feeling helpless right now. But where the hell is Zoya. They all bring me to an old godown in the docks. What the hell did this Arjun do to my Zoya. And to think that I believed him for my Zoya's security.

Shehzaad: Zoya?? Zoya!! What have you done to her??

I shouted angrily and looked at Arjun glaring. He came very near to me. I know what he is gonna say next is just for us to hear. But what is he going to say??

Arjun: Nothing much just married her.

He said smirking and I felt my breath stopped. No!! That's not possible!! She will never marry him. I looked at him and he is looking at me as if he has won something precious.

Arjun: And you know what she is really beautiful. Trust me I know. I have explored after all.

He said smirking and I felt like destroying the whole world. Did he forced her?? Is that why she is staying away from me??

Shehzaad: YOU!! YOU BASTARD!! LEAVE HER ALONE.

I shouted at him losing my cool. At least I just killed Roshni, I didn't tried to be physical with her. but this man in front of me crossed all limits. How can he do that to the girl he called his friend.

Arjun: Why do you think she is always with me?? She loves being with me.

He said smirking. No!! He is lying. She doesn't like him. She loves me. She is mine.

Shehzaad: No!! She...she loves me.

I said to him gritting my teeth. But what happened next is beyond my understanding. I am totally clueless what's going on.

Arjun: Zoya!! Come baby.

Arjun called her name and she came out from behind a box. She is here??

Riya: I am sorry Sik.

She looked at me sympathetically. What the hell!! That....That means she is with him. I saw Arjun pulling her towards him by her waist and I felt my world getting destroyed. I never felt this much pain before. Not even when I saw my hardwork of last 10 years burning into ashes.

Shehzaad: How can you do this to me?? How??

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. What the hell!! I am seeing happiness in her eyes?? Why?? She is happy looking at me being miserable?? How is this possible??

Arjun: Just like that!!

Arjun said snapping his fingers and I looked at him tensed.

Arjun: You snatched my love Sik, and I snatched yours. But you know what at least I had a satisfaction that my love was always mine. Rosh loved me, I know that. But that's not the case with you. Your love is a fraud.

Arjun said with a huge smirk on his face. I looked at Zoya and I felt as if everything stopped. She is looking at me smiling?? She is smiling??

Shehzaad: What do you want to say??

I looked at Arjun dreading to hear what he is gonna say.

Arjun: Let me introduce you to my wife Sikandar.

He said smiling mischievously. I know who his wife is. I don't want my heart to be ripped again.

Arjun: Meet my wife!! Mrs. Riya Arjun Rawte.

He said putting his hands on Zoya's waist. Wait!! He called her Riya??

Shehzaad: What!! Riya?? Who is Riya??

I asked him baffled.

Riya: I am!!

Zoya said looking at me smirking and I felt my whole world stopped. She is Riya?? Then where is my Zoya??

Shehzaad: Zoya??

I looked at her tensed. And she shook her head still grinning as if she has got a lottery.

Riya: Zoya is a dream. Your dream. Riya is reality. Yours, mine and everyone else's reality.

She said indicating towards everyone. She deceived me?? All the time she was deceiving me??

Shehzaad: Why??

I asked looking at her in despair. Suddenly I saw Abhi or Abhilash coming out from the shadows. He is here too??

Riya: Remember the face??

She asked indicating towards Abhilash. What is he doing here?? He was out of country.

Shehzaad: You were...

I looked at him stunned and he started completing my sentence.

Abhilash: In an undercover mission. This is what my mission is. You recognised me right. I am Abhi just not the Abhi you killed, but the Abhi you never knew about. Abhimanyu was my twin brother, and this girl here, who made you mad in her love, is my sister, Riya Mukherjee.

He said smirking at me and I felt my breath stopped. Riya Mukherjee?? DIG's daughter?? Abhi's sister?? But he has no daughter?? How is it even possible?? I looked at them in horror.

Shehzaad: NO!! NO!! You....You are Abhi's sister?? DIG Mukherjee's daughter??

I asked perplexed. That means she never loved me.

Riya: Bingo Sikky!!

She said looking at my condition with a huge grin on my face. How can I not know who is she?? I felt like the biggest idiot of the world right now. How can I love a girl who was with me to kill me?? To avenge her family??

Shehzaad: I am so idiot!!

I said looking down perplexed. I still have difficulty in believing that what is happening is not a dream. That my Zoya will come to me and will say that get up Sikky, all that was just a dream.

Riya: Exactly. That was what you are.

Zoya or should I say Riya, said looking at me as if disgusted. I closed my eyes feeling tears run down my face.

Shehzaad: You have never loved me??

I looked at her pleading. Didn't she felt anything for even a second??

Riya: How can I Sikandar?? You are a sick bastard. I felt revolted when you kill innocent people. I felt helpless seeing the videos you kept of your victims. If it was on me Sik then I would have stabbed you long before. But you are not only guilty of snatching my happiness. But you are responsible for someone else's misery too. Someone whom I always held in high esteem. Someone who I respect very much.

She said looking at Arjun with so much care and respect that I felt like a fraud. Now I know why she never loved me, cause her heart is already with someone else. This Arjun is just the biggest mistake of my life. I should have killed him with Roshni.

Arjun: Remember there is a dialogue that the friendship or enmity of a policeman is very bad. And you did both that too with Arjun Suryakant Rawte. You made me your enemy and then you made me your friend thinking I don't know a damn thing about you. But you forgot one thing Sikandar. Payback is a bitch.

Arjun spat at me and I gritted my teeth in anger. But I know I still have a chance. They have to take me for interrogation, then I can run away from there. And once I am out of their reach then I will start my revenge. Arjun will be dead, and Zoya or Riya, I don't care who she is, she will be mine.

Shehzaad: You all can't kill me without me telling about my businesses and I will never tell you about that.

I said to them smirking and they all rolled their eyes.

Arjun: There is no need for us to know about your businesses. We already know that Sikky.

Arjun said smirking and I looked at him bewildered. That's not possible!!

Shehzaad: How??

I looked at him still stunned. What's going on?? Suddenly Zoya took out a chip from her clip. Shit!! I totally forgot about the information I gave to her if something happen to me.

Riya: Remember the chip Sikky.

She said raising her eyebrows and I felt all my hopes went down the drain.

Shehzaad: Freak!!

I cursed myself for trusting her that much. My love is my downfall.

Arjun: Goodbye Sikandar!!

Arjun said and before I could see anything I heard a gun shot and everything went black.

***********************************************************************************************

Arjun's POV:

Finally everything is over. This pest is gone from this world forever. Now Rosh can live in peace, and I can move forward in my life.

Rathore: Now how will we hide his body??

I heard Rathore looking at the body of Sikandar in disgust. I was just trying to suggest something when Riya spoke.

Riya: We wont!!

She said shrugging and we all looked at her confused. Now what does she want to do??

Abhilash: Means??

Abhilash looked at Riya baffled. She smirked looking at us.

Riya: Simple Abhi!! He will have the same treatment as we gave to those Russian mafias.

She said winking at us. Oh!! She meant bomb blast. Hmm, good idea.

Abhilash: Brilliant.

Abhilash grinned at her and she smirked at him. I thought about the headlines of the newspaper tomorrow.

Arjun: Sikandar and the Russian mafias killed each other in a power battle.

I said to them smirking and they all nodded excited.

Rathore: Perfect.

Rathore said grinning and put the body of Shehbaaz in his car. Shree and Chotu fixed the bomb in his car and we move to a safe distance away before we pushed the trigger and the car blown up leaving just ashes and pieces of Sikandar's body. I looked at every team member of mine. I know they all had a reason to fight with me, but I am still thankful to all of them. Especially Riya.

Arjun: Let's leave now. You all go to where you ought to be.

I said looking at Abhilash, Rathore, Chotu and Shree. They all have to leave right now if they didn't want people to know where they are.

Abhilash: Yes boss!!

Abhilash saluted and they all left in Abhi's car. I saw at Riya and she is still looking at the damaged body parts scattered everywhere.

Arjun: Let's go!!

I said to her putting my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me startled and nodded, and we both left for my apartment. Suddenly I decided that everything from now on will be brand new in my life. We will leave this apartment and our old life behind. It is time to move on finally.

We reached home and went to our rooms to freshen up. I just came out from washroom when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and its DIG sir calling. I picked up the call tensed. I just hope he doesn't know anything.

DIG: Arjun?? Where are you??

He asked in a tensed tone.

Arjun: In my home sir!! Why??

I asked in a curious voice.

DIG: Sikandar is dead.

He said in a panicked voice. I smirked finally knowing that he didn't know anything about what happened at the docks. And they won't get anything from the CCTV there, as we all disconnected them.

Arjun: NO. Sir that can't happen. I had to do that.

I said to him in a tortured voice. I had to make him believe that I am very sad.

DIG: I know Arjun but there was a deal of him with Russian mafias. He killed them and they killed him. His chapter is finished now.

DIG sir said in a somewhat relaxed tone. I sighed as if I am too sad to even talk.

Arjun: Ok sir.

I said to him softly.

DIG: Have some days off if you want!! Tell Riya that too. Rathore is coming back with immediate effect.

He said as if he is giving orders to us. Well who am I to disobey him??

Arjun: Ok sir!!

I said in a soft voice and disconnected the call. Finally we are free from that pest Sikandar. Now I just have to find a new house. May be Riya can help with that. I don't know what to do anymore, I am confused right now.

I went down and saw Riya sitting in the couch thinking something. I looked at her raising my eyebrows and sat beside her. She looked at me smiling sadly and put her head on my shoulder. I sighed putting my head on the headrest behind and closed my eyes. I know what she is feeling right now.

Its as if after our revenge nothing is remaining in our life. I don't know what to do with my life now. I just hope I can find something to do with this wretched life of mine.

***********************************************************************************************

Finally this chapter is over. And with it Sikandar's chapter is closed for ever. How Arjun and Riya will start their journey?? How they will cope up with the emptiness?? All this will be revealed in further chapters. Till next chapter guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 3.8K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
5.4K 814 18
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
1.5K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
335 32 8
Shanaya a daydreamer always loved this man her entire life...... karan chill guy non serious type carefree ....always loved only one girl Riya .. Sa...