The Devil You Know (A Superna...

By skytheangel

Sam and Dean aren't the only well known hunters in this crazy supernatural universe. There was a time when th... More

A Hunt Gone Wrong
Crossroads Demon
Something's Up
Two Minutes To Midnight
A Dark Place
Nothing Stays The Same In Wonderland
Family Remains
No Rest For The Wicked
Demon Disguised As A Hunter
The Devil Inside
The Long Ride
The Devil Comes A Knockin'
An Old 'Friend'
Cars
Old Friends and New Enemies
The Bunker
Trust Issues
The Hunter's Trick
Chit-Chat
Snake
Here We Go Again
Sexy Demon Sex
Winchester & Morgan
Just Some Light Reading
Unexpected Visitor
*Chance Meeting*
Sisterhood
Updates Soon!
NOTE
Don't Kill Me
INPUT PLEASE

Prologue

8.8K 245 66
By skytheangel

✪✪Hey guys! I attached the trailer for this fanfic to this chapter! You should check it out! :)✪✪

I've been in this fight ever since my mom died when I was 8. She and my dad were both hunters. They stayed in the life to keep my sister and I safe but wanted us to stay kids. Well, I guess we see how that turned out.

Mom died a hunter's death. Killed by a demon. After that, our dad started training us to be hunters. He needed help tracking the demon down that killed our mom. Well, we tracked it down and wasted its sorry ass. Sense a downside? You'd be correct.

Just a few weeks before we killed the demon, it got our dad. So, there you have it. Both of our parents, killed by the same demon.

We don't have much family left... I just have my sister, Spencer. I assume the rest died on the job. Not a big surprise. Now, Spencer and I are some of the best hunters known. We've gotten into sticky situations before. Nothing that any other hunter hasn't seen, though.

We had a run in with a couple of hunters not too long ago. The Winchesters. They're a trip to hunt with, I'll give them that. Turns out their story is pretty similar to ours.

Anyway, who am I, you ask? Well, if you must know, my name is Lexi Morgan, and right now, I'm stuck in Hell.

Oh, come on now. Don't give me that confused 'What the hell happened?!' look, I'm getting to that.

Let me go back to the beginning, where this all started at a hunt gone wrong, and I was topside....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 259 25
Andrea Fe. She knew she was a Nephilim. She knew she was a hunter. When she meets the Winchester boys her life takes a drastic turn. Foe becomes fam...
177K 5.3K 50
"Hey, you're a hunter, Kota." He soothes her, placing his hand firmly on her shoulder. She takes a deep breath to calm herself. "I don't know if I c...
657 145 31
Two girls, who've never known each other besides the fact that their fathers despise each other, somehow gets involved in the hunt. When Castiel send...
150K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...