🌍Love On Tour🌍 // Sequel to...

By megtinus4life

The life of Megan continues as she struggles to deal with her mum's illness, exams and missing her boyfriend... More

Exams
He's back!
Distracting
Dinner
Goodbye
Take off
Dont leave me
Trofors
Sneaky
Pleats
Dave
Bored
Haters
Secret
Oops
Confirmed
Hide and seek
Tour bus
My idol
Hate it
Countdown
Missed the queue
Us against the world
Dont do this
Sorting my life out
Flirting
News
Move on
Studio
Wasn't expecting that
Can't dance
Dilemma
I can do this
Idiot
Just great.
Departure
Get away!
Relief
Please don't go
Perfect idea
Dave who?
Stunned
What just happened!?!
Messages
Home Sweet Home
Evidence
Story time
Surprise!
Hospital
The operation
Hustle and bustle
A good one
Wait what?
Buzz
Only just beginning.
AUTHORS NOTE : another book?
AUTHORS NOTE : New book

Calm down

1.1K 47 10
By megtinus4life

Megan POV ///

Martinus linked hands with me as we were about to go back in the hall where everyone was. I looked up at him, anxiously.

Martinus : let's do it.

I was about to go in but instantly thought against and just stood there.

Martinus : what's wrong?

Megan : I don't want to go and make a big entrance, especially with Charlene there. There'll be tons of questions.

Martinus : come on we can do this, I'll be right by your side.

Megan : ok.

I took a deep breath before following Martinus into the room. Everyone must have heard the door open because they all looked round.

Martinus tightened his hand on mine as he sensed I was scared for everyone's reactions. Most looked happy and some looked annoyed. The annoyed person being Dave. Can't wait for more drama with him!

Lara ran over to me with Amy tagging along behind.

Lara : omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!

Amy : is this for real!?!?!?

Lara : are you back together?!?!

Megan : yup!

Lara : wait hold up! When did this happen?!?!

Martinus : about 20 minutes ago.

Amy : This is so exciting!!!

Megan : I know!

Marcus then came strolling over beside Lara, casually sliding his hand into hers.

Marcus : could it be true?!? Could Megtinus really be a thing once again?!?!

Martinus looked at me with a cheeky grin spread across his face. I looked back at him and couldn't help but smile back. I was the happiest I've been in a while.

----------

Charlene's POV ///

I smiled as I watched him run out the door. I looked round at Dave who was now signalling in a very harsh manner for me to come over to him. I definitely did not want to but I didn't have a choice so I did what he said as my smile went away.

Charlene : what?

Dave : what was that!

Charlene : what was what?

Dave : you just let him go after her!

Charlene : I tried my best to keep him with me but he was determined to talk to Megan.

Dave : well you should have tried harder!!!

Charlene : I'm sorry.

I looked down at the heels I was wearing as I felt a tear coming to my eye. I wiped it away before he saw anything.

Dave : come with me.

He took me by the arm and dragged me into another room.

Charlene : what are we doing here?

Dave : it was too crowded in there, we need to talk.

Charlene : about what?

Dave : well, this plan is clearly not working so we need a better one to get Martinus to like you.

Charlene : like what?

Dave : I don't know, think!!

I thought for a moment. Not about what he wanted me to think about but how I was gonna get out of this. I hated what I was doing to their relationship and wish I could tell them everything but I knew I couldn't because Dave will somehow destroy my full career and everything I've worked for.

Dave suddenly widened his eyes and mouth.

Dave : I've got it!!!

Charlene : got what?

Dave : the best idea!!!

Uh oh. Somehow I knew this wasn't a good idea and won't end well...for anybody.

----------

Megan's POV ///

Marcus, Lara, Amy, Martinus and I and some of the dancers including Lukas were all hanging out in one of the rooms in the arena. It was about 1 hour until Marcus and Martinus had to go on stage so HRVY was on right now.

You could say that we were all kinda having a party for Martinus and I getting back together. Music was on in the background and everyone was just so happy and pumped.

Oh yeah and the voice coach was also there doing exercises with them to get their voices warmed up before they go on stage. We were all laughing at them as they did funny movements with their mouths and made strange noises.

Marcus : its more fun than it looks!

Lara : it looks pretty fun actually.

Martinus : why don't you join us then?

Lara : well alright, i mean if you insist.

She stood up beside them and began copying the voice coach as the four of them did the weird movements together.

We all laughed at them as they got right into it. Amy and some of the dancers then stood up and joined in. I was still laughing hysterically at them.

Martinus : come on Megan! You're missing out!

Megan : em no I'm good just watching thanks.

Martinus : don't be a fun sponge!

Megan : a what?!?

Martinus : a fun sponge. Someone who sucks all the fun out of everything ahaha

Megan : oh well I don't want to be a fun sponge then do i!?

Martinus : nope.

I joined them all in the very exaggerated voice exercises before all of us were doing it. Everyone except from Lukas.

Megan : come on Lukas!

Lukas : no thanks.

Megan : ugh come on.

Lukas : Megan no I don't want to.

Megan : now who's the fun sponge?

Lukas : I said no!!!

I backed away a bit startled. I had never heard his voice raised before and it gave me quite a fright.

Martinus : wow Lukas, what's up with you?

He stood in front, protecting me.

Lukas : what is it to you!?!?

Megan : Lukas!

Lukas : no, he's got no right to ask me how I am!

Martinus : dude, I think you should calm down.

Lukas : no, why should I?!?!

He began to take a few steps closer. This was the first time I had actually felt scared of Lukas. I didn't know what was wrong with him. I didn't like it.

Martinus : Lukas, don't do this.

Lukas : don't do what!!?! I'm just walking!!

Martinus : Lukas.

He suddenly pushed Martinus into me with force. Martinus surprisingly remained calm and stayed in front of me.

Martinus : Lukas, stop. We could forget about this.

Lukas : what if I don't want to forget about this?!?

He pushed him again. I took a step backwards and so did everyone else.

Martinus : calm down.

Lukas : I won't! I'm perfectly calm!!!

He pushed him one last time but this time pushed me too by accident. I fell to the floor. Martinus took one glimpse of what he did to me and suddenly charged at him.

Megan : Martinus no stop!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2K 26
COMPLETED Sequel to "Him. // Martinus Gunnarsen" Happily together, but for how long is the happiness going to last? [cover by blurryfandom]
23.9K 1.3K 23
when a peaceful summer night turns into a nightmare. cover by daddymactinus (ig)
64.6K 2.1K 35
"I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you and only you" /////// This captivating and romantic fan fiction fo...
31K 391 62
Hey! I am Y/N (your name) Y/L/N (your last name) and I am 16. I live in Oslo, Norway. My parents got divorced when I was 10....anyways I live only wi...