Candor or Dauntless

By TwEllie

When the Divergent group meet up for Uriah and Zeke's 'Candor or Dauntless' party, things get spiced up. With... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

2K 70 4
By TwEllie

Chapter 31 (Tobias POV)

My beautiful baby girl is out of hospital at last! Well, I guess I don't quite deserve the right to call her mine... yet. But I would, if it weren't for stupid Uriah! He used to be one of my best friends but he still went after Tris despite knowing how much I love her. It's not fair!

"Life isn't fair!" a voice said from behind me. I recognised it as soon as I heard those words.

Marcus.

"What are you doing here?" I question, trying my best to sound courageous and strong but failing badly. I refuse to let him get the better of me yet again. I will stand up to him.

I will.

"Ah, Tobias-" he starts as he paces up and down with a lengthy whip in one hand and an evil grin covering his face. "What a pleasant surprise to see you again,"

"What do you want?" thankfully my words didn't waver quite as much as I had thought they would and I felt myself fill with anger. If he'd come for any of my friends, or Tris, there'd be a dead body in this room.

It's just a pity that it would most liekly be mine.

"Oh, I just came to see how you were getting along here in Dauntless," he responded in an overfriendly tone which made me certain that he was lying.

I shouted at him to quit stalling causing a bright spark of anger to flare up behind his deep grey eyes. "You know why I'm here son,"

"Don't call me son. I am not your son!" but no matter how much I tried to convince myself, I knew that he was still my father and that I was stuck with him forever. Unless...

No. I couldn't even if I wanted to. He's still my father despite how much I wish he wasn't.

"Alright if that's the way you're going then Four!"

I attempted to duck as he lunged at me but I was too slow for him, momentally caught off guard. He pulled the whips down across my face with such force that everything went blurred.

I screamed.

The darkness took my prisoner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 515 19
This story follows the characters from Divergent as if they were in college. The main characters are Tris, Tobias, Shauna, Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn...
166K 4.5K 40
They say relationships are hard in this line of work, Agent Tris finds out the hard way. She and her team Uriah, Marlene, Christina, Will, Zeke, Shau...
12.6K 227 28
THIS STORY HAD A COMPLETE PLOT TWIST THAT MOST PROBABLY DONT LIKE. JUST WARNING YOU. Tris Pedrad, the sister of Ezekiel and Uriah Pedrad, is a Daunt...
80K 2.6K 29
Tris moves to Chicago for her junior year of high school. There she meets new friends and 3 people she never expected to see again. Expect the unexpe...