Lonely Charm • mikayuu

Af THlSGRACE

© May 2018 (under rewritten/republished) "Don't leave." He cried--holding the little charm to his chest as hi... Mere

Charm II
Charm III

Charm I

259 12 1
Af THlSGRACE

He was an abandoned boy.

Abandoned by his family in a nearby orphanage as baby, his loud wails echoing at night. His chubby hands went up to his tear streaked face, the overflowing tears never seem to end.

He was a lonely boy.

Grown a few years, he was unfortunately taken in by the Mother Nun of the church orphanage. He never interacted with the other little kids, he would just stay at the garden's stoned bench and stare at the other kids who were running around and having fun with their friends.

He was an unloved boy.

There was monthly visit of parents who chose to adopt little gifts of God that were sadly forgotten. They would walked inside the old building, looked and greeted the young children before choosing the child they want to start a family with.

Sadly, no one ever picked him.

He was now a young child, older than most kids but still a fresh face. He never smiled, never laughed, never spoke more than three words as the nuns of the chruch tried to break his caged form.

He was a broken boy who was never tainted to be destroyed. He was an unloved boy who never receive the love he truly desired but had enough of the fake love he was given.

He was an abadoned boy who will never had the chance to feel safe, to feel reassured and to feel like he really belong in this world. He was that boy you wanted to put your heart into to make him feel happy but would only devoid your feelings like darkness absorbing light.

It was a misfortunate void of fate.

Few more years, he was a year away from being a teen. At age twelve, he heard from his window there was a new boy being sent to the orphanage.

He didn't bother going down stairs to the main lobby to see the new boy who was sent here. He neither felt intrigued, nor grown attached to anyone since sooner or later.

They will just end up leaving.

He bended his knees til it touched his chest, wrapping his skinny arms around those folded knees as he looked out of the window. He had a blank expression but his eyes were the ones that held so much meaning, so much emotions trapped inside his little body.

He heard a knock some time later, he didn't bother speaking as the sister in charge of the second floor greeted him politely. She had a small smile on her face and he furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed a blonde person behind her.

She blinked as she noticed where the young child had his eyes locked into as she shuffled to present the blonde boy. He was probably near his age, he was shorter than him and he had messy blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a few bandages on his body.

He probably received a love so harsh that it tried to kill him.

The dark haired boy only blinked, never shifted his position as he eyed the young boy before looking back to the large window. He will probably leave anyway with the sister.

He heard the sister speaking, introducing him and the blonde boy to each other before leaving the two kids. He slowly turned his head to see that the blonde boy was still there, standing awkwardly as he rubbed his forearms.

The dark haired boy swung his legs against the large rectangular couch that he had sat on for so long as he eyed the blonde boy again.

Why was he still here?

What was he waiting for?

The dark haired boy narrowed his eyes at him briefly, crossing his arms as he eyed him. The blonde boy was still awkwardly standing by the door frame.

He couldn't comprehend the slightly thick tension in the small room. He was furiously rubbing his forearms til the light tanned skin turned a slight pinkish color.

Before he knew it, he felt his hands had seized their movments. He snapped his baby blue eyes to the taller boy who had an indifferent look on his slightly tanned face but his green eyes--

He had never seen green eyes that gleamed full of annoyance before.

They were beautiful even though the emotion held a negative feeling but he couldn't stop looking at them.

The small specks of color that had made the perfect hue of greeen for the taller boy. It reminded him of the fields he used to run with his golden retriever.

It reminded him of peace and hope in a shattered home.

He felt the blood rushed towards his cheeks as he removed himself from the dark haired boy's hold. His breath hitched as he felt the slight pounding of his pumping organ going rapidly, increasing whatever made him felt the adrenaline.

This was not right.

He covered his cheeks as he backed away til he had reached the cold wall. The taller boy still had an indifferent facial expression but he took something out of his slightly ripped black shorts.

He moved forward and quickly grabbed hold of the blonde boy's hand and placed something onto his palm before he turned his body around and retreated to his bed at the far corner. The blonde boy was shock but he slowly opened the hand that the dark haired boy had placed something on it to reveal a small trinket.

It was a charm. A small four-leaf silver charm keychain that was about the size of his pinky.

He looked up to see the older who had retreated to his bed to see him falling quickly asleep. He looked back to the small keychain and he smiled.

He finally made a friend. 

Next morning, the blonde woke up before the roosters screeched their morning greeting to the sun. He peaked out of the window, the sun was slowly starting to rise but the sky was still dark.

He was assigned in a room of his own, since he was grown boy who did not need a roommate unlike the younger kids who need roommates to not feel lonely. The blonde was already used to the loneliness.

He was already used to being forgotten and unnoticed.

His bright blue eyes quickly shifted to see someone was at the stone bench, sitting by himself. He squinted his eyes to guess who it was and his heart quickened when he knew.

He quickly undress himself from his pajamas and wore clean clothes that the sister have given to him before he quickly opened the door and went down to the hall and down the stairs to go outside. As he reached the kitchen's back door to the fields, a hand was placed on top of his before he could twist the knob.

He snapped his head, his blonde locks rapidly following his quick movement to see one of the sisters. The sister had a look and ask him what made him so giddy to come down from his room and go outside.

The little boy explained and the sister seemed surprise by his answer as she warned the boy that the boy he wanted to meet outside wasn't exactly friendly.

The blonde boy frowned slightly at that but nodded his head when he was permitted to go outside. He didn't wait a second as he sped off to the fields.

The roosters shouted their hearts out and a small flock of birds came out from the trees as the flowers, the tall grass and the array of trees danced against the morning sun.

What he saw had made his heart squeezed in a plesant manner.

The sceneray before him was a beautiful creation to be witnessed.

He slowly walked til he had reached the stoned bench. He looked to see the dark haired boy had his eyes closed, his chest visibly moving upn and down as his hands stayed on his lap.

He looked peaceful for boy entitled to be broken.

The blonde boy slowly climbed up the slightly tall bench and sat next to the boy. His small lips curved in a happy grin as he stared from the dark haired boy to the sun that had rise from the east.

He softly yawned as he felt something touching his shoulder. He looked to his side to see the dark haired boy had layed his head onto his shoulder, his breath was still even meaning he was still asleep and not concious to realized his body had shifed.

The blonde boy smiled.

The broken boy wasn't broken at all, a little dent around the edges and bended til he looked deformed.

But he was still able to be fix and become better.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Fake love Af :)

Fan Fiktion

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
421K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
947K 35.9K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...