To love and to be loved | Don...

By llnfrx

This story used to be my DoNina twitterserye (@llnfrx) but I had a hard time to maintain it, but I wanna cont... More

Note:
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

7

468 11 10
By llnfrx

Donato Antonio

It's the day after Wanderland. I decided to go to Solenad alone. I would've went with Ate Ella, but she was busy. So as Benj. Hannah was also busy. In fact, she was already gone when I woke up. I think she had a game at school. Mamaya pa kami maco-complete but since I'm bored, I decided to have some alone time muna.

I parked my car, reached for my wallet and phone then off I went.

I was contemplating whether or not to get Starbucks, but of course, I had to. I headed off to where Starbucks is and fell inline immediately.

"Can I have an iced caramel macchiato and a glazed donut to go, please?" The girl infront of me spoke.

Her voice sounds like Janina's though. I looked at her and she looks exactly like Janina. Si Janina nga kasi yan, Donny. Lutang ka?

I rolled my eyes at myself. Kasi naman, inaaway ko na sarili ko oh. Am I crazy or what?

"Janina?" I asked.

She turned to me, surprised. "Dons!" She exclaimed. "What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Bawal?" I joked. She chuckled, "Hindi naman! Grabe." She smiled.

"Next, sir?" The barista asked.

"Yes, I'll have a vanilla frappe, please." I said and handed him the money. I turned to Janina while waiting for my change.

"San lakad?" I asked.

"We're going to ATC. Sama ka?" She smiled.

"Huh?" Confused ako sorry.

"Do you want to come?" She asked again.

"To ATC?" I asked back and she nodded.

"Are you sure though?" I was hesitating. Might be family lang kasi.

"Yeah, why not?" She paused, "Or may kasama kang family member? Are you with Benj or Hannah?" She asked again.

"Uhh, no." I said, putting my change back to my wallet. "I'm actually alone. Benj is busy. Hannah's in school. May game." I explained.

"Oh, I see." She nodded. "So, let's!" She exclaimed.

"Let's what?" I'm still unsure of coming.

"Go. To ATC. Sama ka." She said, getting her order.

"Sigurado ka na talaga diyan?" I asked.

"Isa pang tanong, Donato." She chuckled.

"Fine, fine. Sama ako. Let me get my order lang." She nodded.

We waited for two minutes more before they called my name and I got my order.

We walked towards the front of Solenad to meet up with her family.

"Oh, Donny! Are you coming with us?" Bati ni Tita Jenn.

"Good morning, Tita!" Nag beso ako sa kaniya. "Yes po, Janina insisted I go." I explained.

"Oo naman! Bakit hindi?" Tita Jenn smiled, "Pao, Donny's coming with us." She announced to their family.

"Hey, Donny!" Nate greeted me. "What's up?" I greeted back.

"Come, come! Mas marami mas masaya." Tito Pao said then pinasakay na nila kami.

Ryan and Joaquin were there too. We talked about some stuff, kinumusta nila school, how's Janina in Brent na daw ba.

"She's actually doing great in Brent po. Based on what I can see, she gets along with everyone in class and even friends with our other batch mates as well." Kwento ko.

"Wow, what's with all the praising naman?" She joked.

"It's true though." I insisted.

"Very good ka naman pala, anak, eh." Tito Pao said.

"Of course, mana sa ina!" Tita Jenn said and we all laughed.

After an hour or so, with a bit of traffic, we arrived at the Alabang Town Center. Tito Pao parked and we roamed around for a bit. 

Joaquin insisted that he plays at Timezone first, so that's what we did. 

The Punzalan siblings aren't actually hard to please, they make the most of everything as much as possible, and little things suffice their happiness. They don't need anything grand to be happy and maybe that's one of the many similarities of their family to ours. 

After thirty minutes of playing, we decided to go down to the first floor. 

"They said they're at California Pizza Kitchen. Tara na?" Tito Pao asked and we followed him. 

As we entered the restaurant, I recognised a familiar guy and I tensed up a bit when I realised that that's where we're headed to. 

"Is that David?" I whispered to Janina.

She looked at me and nodded, "Yes, weirdo. Gonna act sungit again?" She laughed. I furrowed my brows at her and she smiled a lot more. 

"Huwag mainit ulo, Pangilinan. Papangit ka niyan!" She whispered. I shook my head as if I can't believe her but smiled afterwards. 

"Hi Janina!" David greeted her as we approached them. 

"Hey, David! You remember Donny last night, right?" She asked. 

"Oh, yeah! Of course, how could I forget?" He said and I glared at him. "Bro." He greeted me and asked for a brofist. Sapakin kaya kita diyan? 

"'Sup?" I gave him a brofist. Buti nakapag pigil pa ako. 

Janina Vela 

I took a sit beside Donny, since I was the one who asked him if he wants to come with us. Rude naman if I leave him alone kasi hindi niya naman gaano kakilala yung mga kasama namin.

Plus, I don't know why pero parang mainit ulo ni Donny kay David. 

To my surprise, David took a sit beside me as well. So Donny was on my right while David was on my left. 

We ordered food and had chitchats while waiting for the food. 

"How have you guys been?" David's mom asked. 

"Eto, maayos naman. Awa ng Diyos." Dad chuckled. "Ay, eto pala si Donny. Anak yan ni Anthony at Maricel Pangilinan." He said and pointed to Donny. 

"Really? Ka-gwapo naman!" Tita said, "I'm a fan of your mom, son!" She exclaimed. 

I saw Donny smile shyly, "Thank you po, she'd love to meet you sometime soon." He politely replied. 

Bait naman pala nito. 

Our orders came and we started to eat. I reached out for the pitcher of iced tea when both Donny and David noticed and they both reached for it too. 

"Ako na." David smiled. 

"No, ako na." Donny replied, pulling the pitcher closer to him. 

"Dude, I got it first." David said.

"No, you didn't." Donny said as once again tried to pull the pitcher. 

"Is everything okay?" Kuya Nate asked and the three of us were shocked that all of them was staring at us. 

"Nako, mukhang may kompetisyon naman pala, Paolo." David's dad said. 

They chuckled, "Huwag naman sana." Mom replied. "Mga anak, tama na yan." She added. 

I nervously laughed, "I can manage, thanks." I said, getting the pitcher from both of them. 

What was that though?

Lunch continued with David and Donny constantly glaring at each other and I can't help but notice it and be bothered. Who wouldn't be?

Donato Antonio 

I swear, that David is getting on my nerves. 

May gusto siya kay Janina and I'm sure of it. 

Eh ano naman ngayon sayo, Donato?

Syempre, bestfriend mo si Janina. You should protect her. 

I really think I'm going crazy, talking to myself like this. 

As lunch proceeded, I glared at David and he was glaring back at me. Who cares? Mas gwapo ako sakaniya, 'no. 

After that pitcher incident of me and that guy who annoys the hell out of me, medyo naging smooth naman na yung lunch. After that, we stayed a bit more for chitchats then Janina's family decided to go home na para hindi kami maabutan ng traffic. 

It was quarter to 4 when we were exiting at the Sta. Rosa exit. 

"Donny, where will we drop you off?" Tito Pao asked. 

"In Solenad na lang po ulit, Tito." I responded. 

"I'll come with Donny. To Solenad. I'll study lang sa Starbucks. Is it okay po?" Janina announced and asked at the same time. 

"Sure. " Her parents nodded and smiled. 

We got dropped off at Solenad. 

"Uuwi ka na ba? It's okay, I can manage naman. You don't have to stay for me." She asked as we walked. 

"Nah, it's okay. I think mag dinner rin kami dito later. I'll come with you na." I said. 

We went inside Starbucks again and ordered, then sat down. 

"So, what was that fiasco over there?" She started. 

"What?" I asked, confused. 

"The thing that happened in CPK during lunch awhile ago. With you and David. What's up?" She asked again. 

"Wala naman, he annoys me lang. May gusto sayo yun!" I rolled my eyes. "Bestfriend mo rin ako kaya I should protect you." I defended. 

She laughed. "Seriously, Donato?" She shook her head. "Ang cute mo!" She exclaimed. 

I gave her a poker face, "What?" I asked. 

"Ano ka ba, David doesn't like me. And even if he did, I'll tell you agad naman eh. Pero of course, Hannah comes first. Okay?" She said, reassuring me. 

"Fine, sounds fair." I smiled. 

My phone suddenly rang. Mlp calling.. my phone said. 

"It's mom, I'll take this lang." I told her and got myself excused. 

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. 

"Hello, Donny? Nasan ka, anak?" Mom asked. 

"At Solenad. I'm with Janina po." I said. 

"Oh, good. Diyan tayo mag dinner, diyan ka nalang namin imeet." She said, "Bring Janina with you na rin." She added. 

"Okay, mom. See you in awhile. Love you." I said. 

"Love you, anak. Ingat ha?" She said and ended the call. 

Looks like I'm spending more time with her. Beat that, David Samson. 

-------------------------------

Hi! So sorry for this late update. I was supposed to update yesterday but I had to rethink over and over as to what I should put in this chapter. So as you can see, this is a very mema one. Let me know your thoughts on the comments below! :) xx, Ari 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 13.1K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 49.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
363K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...