Mullette One-Shot Book

By Arandomperson519

Mullette One-Shots (obviously.) Fluff, angst, and mayyybeeee a little bitty bit of smut. Maybe. Might be a... More

Welcome
(Kissed You) Goodnight
Marry Me
Joke One-Shot
Are You Gonna Kiss Me, Or Not?
Just A Dream
Crying on a Suitcase
Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
The Blade
Another Joke One So We Can Stop Being Depressed
Just a Kiss
Teardrops on my Guitar
You Belong With Me (Sequel to Teardrops on my Guitar)
Cancer
Wasting All These Tears on You
Je T'aime (NSFW)
Colours
A Whole New Hell
Drunk Kisses
Milk and Condoms
A Croissant and A French Flag
We're Together Now
There's a Difference. (NSFW)
Must've Had A Good Time
A Love This Deep Won't Stay Buried
A New Canvas
Talk to Me
A Few Drabbles
The Gift of the Marquis
Hercules is the Mom of the Group
That Don't Sound Like You
Dead Male Walking (Sequel to That Don't Sound Like You) (NSFW)
Whiskey Lullaby
Comedic Relief
Hot Night (NSFW)
Fangs
Trust
Joyeux Anniversaire (NSFW)
Plans Don't Always Work
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (NSFW)
Amnesia
Stolen Innocence (Major Trigger Warning)
I Missed You (NSFW)
There is Suffering Too Terrible to Name (MTW)
Poof (NSFW)
Treat You Better
Forever is Our Today
So Hey
Gone Too Soon
Heartbeat (NSFW)
Trapped (NSFW)
I'll See You on the Other Side
Arcade Games
All Done

Dare (NSFW)

1.6K 26 142
By Arandomperson519

Requested by: Its-Connor-Murphy

(Dear Connor Murphy, yes I also miss our talks. Stop doing drugs, just try to take deep breaths and... Go on walks-

Okie I'll shut up now.)

Thank you, so very much, 'Connor Murphy' (or whoever you are coz you used to be John Laurens so whoever you end up being?)

Oh, Jesus Christ.

Prompt: Smut, D-1 (AKA Rough secks)

⚠ Warning: This is some very motherfucking shitty smut so read at your own risk because this sucks on so many different levels⚠

Lafayette's P.O.V.

"Laf!"

I turned towards where the voice came from, finding a short, honey-skinned female with curly, long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Hey, Pegs." Peggy has been my best friend ever since I came over from France. I know everything about her, and she knows everything about me.

"I came up with a new dare." Me and Peggy have been in a sort of 'Dare War' where we give each other dares and the other has to do it. It's like Nerve, only less extreme.

"You did, did you?" I felt a smirk crawl to my face as she nodded. The last dare I gave her was to tell her father she was part of the LGBTQ+ community, which wasn't a lie, but he didn't know that. As far as he's concerned, it was a prank. She accepted my dare and did it a few days ago.

It wasn't pretty.

She said she'd come to me when she had a dare for me, and this seemed to be the time.

"Yeah." I inhaled the cool, crisp morning breeze of the Columbia University campus.

"Hit me." Peggy's smirk widened as she looked around.

"I dare you..." She soon laid her eyes on what she was looking for. She pointed in the direction of my dorm mate and crush, Hercules Mulligan.

"You have all your classes with him, right?" I nodded, suddenly scared of what she'd come up with.

"At least today's, yeah....? Why?" I thought her smirk couldn't become any wider. It did.

"I dare you to sexually tease him all throughout today." She put a stress on the word 'sexually' causing my eyes to widen.

"You... What?!" She giggled.

"You have to. Otherwise, I win and I get to be crowned as the 'Greatest Dare Master of All Time!'" I couldn't let her do that!

"I'll take it." Peggy squealed.

"This is gonna be good!"

~Later~

I sat next to Hercules in my first class, with Professor Washington. We were to work with our 'table partners' for the day; just one reason as to why everyone loved Professor Washington. This was too perfect for my dare. I looked over to where Peggy sat and she just smirked and gave me a thumbs up.

I gathered up all of my confidence for this, making myself become more flirtatious than usual, which wasn't much because I was naturally flirtatious.

I smiled as Hercules spoke about... Well, whatever the subject matter was. I couldn't pay attention; I was too focused on his beauty.

I bit my lip, setting a hand on his thigh. I felt him tense up slightly so I rubbed my thumb in circles to sooth him. He gave me a sharp look, but I only responded with and innocent shrug. He bit his lip, facing his attention to the professor, who continued talking about the subject.

I let my hand linger for a few minutes before slowly moving it up his leg, closer to his crotch. He glared at me, picking up my hand with his own and moving it away from him before focusing back on the class.

I smirked, turning my focus to Washington, keeping my hands to myself for now. However, that didn't stop me from flashing lustful eyes in his direction, licking and biting my lower lip whenever he looked my way and letting my hands travel across my own body a couple times when he dared to glance any lower than my face.

At one point, Peggy had gotten up to 'sharpen a pencil', which required her to walk past our table. She smoothly placed a sucker on my desk, winking at me before returning to her seat. I looked at her before opening it up and smirking at Hercules.

He noticed this and shifted in his seat, averting his eyes away from me.

I placed the red sucker in my mouth, the sweet taste hitting me instantly. I bit my lip before wrapping my lips around the stick, pulling it from my mouth. A small pop came from my actions, but it was barely audible. Hercules seemed to hear it because he bit his lip and looked at me; instantly regretting his decision. I swirled my tongue around the sucker as he gazed at me, causing him to let out a barely audible groan, causing my smirk to grow.

"Mr. Lafayette." I looked up innocently at the Professor.

"Yes, sir?" Washington had a slight smirk on his otherwise unemotional face. I then noticed everyone in the room watching me.

"Do they normally eat suckers like that in France?" I only smirked, looking from Hercules to Peggy, then to Washington.

"No, sir. This is how they do it in America. Only not just with suckers." My comment caused chuckles from everyone in the class, excluding Washington, who only rolled his eyes, pointing to the trash can.

"Get rid of it. I don't want to see it again." I stood from my chair.

"Yes, sir." I walked across the classroom, high-fiving Peggy as I passed her. I threw the sucker away, walking back to my seat. As I passed Hercules, I ran my hand along his shoulders, smirking. He, however, didn't show any acknowledgment of my touch.

The bell soon rang, and we all filed out of the class as usual. I was almost the last person out, Hercules being behind me. Before I stepped through the door, however, I 'accidentally' dropped my work, making a show out of picking it up before I rushed out of the class.

I quickly made my way to my locker, opening the metal door and shoving my textbooks for my last class in, grabbing the ones for my next class out.

There was a thud on the locker next to mine, signalling someone had leaned against it. I looked over, seeing Hercules. My smirk returned.

"How has your day been, mon ami?" I teased, but he was having none of it.

"What was that about?"

"What was what about?" I kept up my innocent role, getting closer to Hercules.

"You know what." I shut my locker, leaning against it.

"I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to. Can you elaborate for me?" I could tell Hercules was getting impatient, and I was willing to test it.

He slammed his other hand by my face, trapping my body in his.

"I want you in the dorm as soon as classes end. No stopping anywhere, straight to the dorm for your punishment." I let a smirk slide onto my face as he turned to leave.

"Oh, and, Herc?" He turned back to me.

"What, slut?" The name slut only made me more aroused than I already was.

I leaned forward, brushing my cheek against his, giving a gentle nip at the cartilage of his ear.

"I like it rough~" With this, I pulled back from him and began walking to our next class, swaying my hips slightly as I moved.

~Later~

The rest of the classes went by slow; the only thing I could think about was Hercules and what sort of 'punishment' I was going to get.

I took my time when walking to the dorm, stopping to chat with Alexander, John, and Thomas. As soon as I stepped in the dorm, however, Hercules pushed me against the wall.

"I said not to stop anywhere." He growled out. I felt his hot breath on my ear, letting out a hum of arousal at the closeness. He then grabbed the cartilage of my ear with his teeth, giving it a small tug, causing me to let out a groan.

"You disobeyed my direct order, Lafayette." I groaned, my head falling back. Hercules took advantage of this and moved down to my neck, searching for my sweet spot.

It didn't take long for him to find it, and as soon as he did, he began leaving marks there to mark this spot. I let out a moan, my head rolling to the side, giving him more access.

"You need to learn, Lafayette..." He continued attacking that one spot, sucking and nipping at it.

"...That your actions have consequences." He licked the mark he made before placing a gentle kiss on top of it. I let out a groan, moving my hands down his sides.

He grabbed both of my hands, pinning them above my head.

"No." His words were simple, but they explained exactly what I had to do; let him do the work.

He held my wrists in one hand, the other sliding up my shirt, resting on my chest. He flicked his thumb over my nipple, the action causing me to let out a moan.

"Oh, god~" Hercules smirked at my words, letting go of my wrists briefly to take out my ponytail, my shirt soon following. He put the holder around his wrist, before flinging my shirt somewhere into the common room, going back to covering my neck in dark, mouth-shaped bruises that will be hard to cover tomorrow.

He ran his hands down my sides, nipping at the skin on my neck. My breathing quickened as his lips moved lower, a trail of butterfly kisses being left down to the waistband of my jeans.

He pulled down my jeans slightly, only to reveal my iliac furrow (Am I killing you guys yet?). He kissed and sucked at the line, causing my back to arch. I ran my fingers through his hair, giving it a rough tug before he disconnected his soft lips from my skin. He stood, pulling me into a close kiss, his hands wandering around my back before clutching onto my thighs.

He picked me up, his muscles becoming more defined at the work as he pushed me against the wall, his lips connected in my own in a rough but passionate kiss.

The kiss lasted for a long time, but a time that wasn't long enough. I pulled away for air, but he only moved his lips back down to my neck, moving away from the wall, towards the bedroom. I set my hands on his neck, kissing him deeply, sucking and biting his bottom lip.

He somehow managed to maneuver his way through the dorm, kicking the door to the bedroom open before tossing me on the bed like a ragdoll. I let out a groan as Hercules stood above me, running his hands down my sides.

He took off his own shirt, throwing it at the open door, the action only opening the door wider. He didn't seem to care about the fact that someone could see us if they walked in and the carelessness only turned me on more.

"Come here." I quickly scrambled off the bed, moving to be in front of him. I pulled him into a passionate kiss before moving down, knowing exactly what he wanted.

I ran my hands down his muscular body, placing small kisses down his stomach and on the bulge in his pants, causing a groan to emit from his throat.

"Lafayette." I smirked up at him, unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping them using my teeth.

I pulled down his Levi's with a little help from him before quickly dropping his boxers to the floor, releasing his member from its fabric prison. My eyes widened at the sight of his member's size causing him to smirk.

"Like what you see?" I nodded, my mind beginning to wander, imagining how the rest of the night would go. I quickly snapped from my fantasies, looking up at the male in front of me.

"What do you want me to do, Cher~?" I moved my hands up his stomach, forcing a groan from him.

"You seemed to be having fun with the sucker in class~" I immediately knew what he meant, my hands finding their way back down his body.

I felt a smirk creep up to my face as I wrapped my lips around his tip, sucking, which caused a groan to come from Hercules. I flicked my tongue across his slit, savouring the groans and grunts that came from him before deciding that I wanted more. 

I pulled my mouth away, the action producing a popping sound and a deep, lust-filled moan from Hercules. 

He grabbed a fistful of my hair, giving it a rough tug, a moan being the result of this action.

"Stop teasing." I hummed to show I heard him, licking up his shaft and kissing the tip. I moved my hand down, massaging his balls (Oof) as I began to take in more of him. He let out a moan, the sound music to my ears. I felt my heart race and I knew that this is what I wanted to do; I wanted to hear the sounds of pure ecstasy he would make as he came to his finish, I wanted to feel him pull my hair, I wanted to taste him, I wanted him. More than I could tell. 

I took him in more and more until he almost hit my gag reflex; but it apparently wasn't enough for him. He held my head still with a rough tug at my hair before he began thrusting into my mouth, quickly hitting the back of my throat. I let out a groan as he thrusted ruthlessly into the back of my throat, loud moans coming from him. 

"Shit~" He moaned out, obviously pleased with me, even though I could barely do anything. I struggled to breathe, moving my hand up to try and jack off anything he couldn't fit in my mouth, which was quite a bit considering his size. His moans only increased in volume and I felt him getting closer to his release; his thrusts were becoming sloppier and slower. 

He pulled out just before he could release, letting go of my hair. I gasped for long needed oxygen from only being given the minimal amount of it. 

"Up." He demanded, and I quickly stood, groaning softly in anticipation even though I wasn't even touched. 

"Undress." I did as he wished, taking off my remaining clothes as quickly as possible, noticing his large smirk. 

"So obedient. Good boy. Now, on the bed." I moved at his command, laying on my back on the soft sheets of the bed that would be ruined in time. He moved closer to the bed, his eye gazing across my helpless state. 

"Ass up." I obeyed once again, flipping over and standing on my hands and knees, waving my ass in the air for Hercules to see. He let out a groan, moving closer and groping me harshly before slapping that area. Pain and pleasure both hit me and I let out a moan, wanting more. 

I gave a sharp inhale as I felt his finger prod at my entrance. 

"Oh, god~ So tight~" I groaned, trying to get more, but he didn't allow it. Instead, he ran his hands up my back, leaning over to my ear. 

"This is okay, right?" I couldn't help the small smile that crept to my face, knowing that he would still care about me through his own lust; not all males are like that. 

"Please, Hercules~! I need you now~!" He chuckled, running his hands back down my body as he stood upright. My breathing quickened as he gave my ass one more smack. 

"Fuck~!" He smirked at my reaction, before he held three fingers in front of my mouth. 

"Suck." I opened my mouth and he stuck his fingers in. I began to suck, layering his fingers in a coat of saliva. He pressed small kisses into my neck, watching me suck off his own fingers. 

He soon pulled his fingers away from my lips, a smirk forming on his lips before he peeled them off my neck. 

"Good job, Baby boy." He purred in my ear before nipping at the cartilage. He moved down, leaving a trail of kisses down my back. 

He let his fingers find their way to my entrance before he slid one in. I let out a groan of both pain and pleasure as he added another finger, barely giving me any time to adjust to the change. 

"Shit~ You're so tight, baby~" He purred, quickly beginning to thrust his fingers into me. My breathing quickened as I began to let moans out, the pain becoming pleasure. He thrusted at different angles before becoming impatient, adding the third finger roughly. I moaned, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer. I began to grind my hips onto his hand to set more friction, and soon enough a huge wave of pleasure moved through my entire body, only adding onto the knot in the pit of my stomach that had begun to form. 

"Fuck~! Hercules~! Oh, fuck, there~!" I could barely get words out but I did so, and Hercules obeyed, hitting it a few more times. I moaned loudly as the knot in my stomach unraveled, my arms and knees becoming weak as I came. 

"I was only stretching you out." Hercules frowned, running his hands up and down my body. My relief didn't last long; I was soon aroused once again by Hercules pressing his member against my rear while rubbing his hands up and down my body, toying with my nipples (I have become immuneeeeeeeeee) (That's not a good thing oof). 

I soon only craved release once again. 

"Shit~ Please, Hercules~" He gave a soft chuckle, continuing to tease me. 

"You sure you want more, baby~?" I let out a groan of frustration, grinding my hips down on him. 

"Please~! Oh~ I need you~!" He smirked, nodding. 

"Who am I to deny my Baby boy's needs~?" He asked, another groan forcing its way out of my throat. 

He removed his dick from me, spitting onto my entrance as a sort of make-shift lube, which only turned me on even more.

He kissed my back gently as he pushed just the tip in, teasing me with it.

"Shit~ More~!" I demanded, but Hercules took his time obeying. He added more 'lube' to the area, causing a moan to come from me before he pushed himself in. My back arched at the sudden mixture of pain and pleasure, my arms becoming weak.

He barely gave me any time to adjust to his size, immediately beginning to thrust the same length in. The room filled with my moans, his groans and grunts of effort, the sound of skin against skin, and the creaking of the bed.

"M-more~! Fuck, please~!" Hercules quickly obeyed, thrusting as much of himself into me as he could. My arms collapsed, unable to hold myself up anymore, my chest falling into the mattress beneath me. Hercules didn't mind this, however; he continued to pound me into the bed. His groans turned into loud moans and the squeaking of the bed turned into wailing. 

I could barely think straight anymore, my head spun as I clutched the sheets beneath me. It wasn't too much longer after that when Hercules hit my prostate, causing me to let out a scream of pleasure. 

"Oh, fuck~! Hercules~ There~ Don't stop~!" His pace quickened as he hit that spot over and over, causing a familiar knot to form in the pit of my stomach for the second time today. I arched my back, feeling Hercules' thrusts become sloppy, however, still aimed to hit that one spot, destined to make me go crazy. 

I let out a loud scream of pleasure into the bed beneath me as I felt the knot unravel, my body shuttering at the intense ecstasy I felt as I came into the bed sheets and onto my own stomach once again. 

"Oh, shit~!" Hercules flipped me over as he came to his own high, pulling out of me and coming onto my stomach. He rode out his high before giving me a soft kiss, getting up and grabbing a rag to clean up. 

He cleaned the mixed release off of my stomach before pulling his clothes back on, pulling hair off of my sweaty forehead and planting a kiss on it as I pulled a blanket over me.

"Stay?" I asked, grabbing his hand and he shook his head. 

"I'm meeting up with Alex and Laurens in a bit. I have to go. Alex is going to help me with some work." I held his hand closer, reaching my other hand up to caress his cheek.

"Alex won't care if you're late... Please...?" He gave me a small smile before kissing me deeply.

"I love you baby. I'll see you after, alright?" I retracted my hand, nodding.

"Okay..." He smiled, giving me another kiss before leaving the dorm.

I let out a sigh, getting up, barely able to stand with today's activities. Nearly falling over multiple times, I walked out to the common room, throwing my shirt back in my room.

My next stop was the bathroom, where I took a shower, getting dressed and putting my hair up again using a scrunchy while I was in there. After this, I changed the bed sheets, getting the old ones ready to wash.

I was extremely tired, so I laid down, falling asleep almost instantly.

Man, I was definitely gonna feel this tomorrow.

Word count: 3580

Yo, yo, yo! Look who's back! With yet another shitty smut (there's gonna be a lot of these because y'all keep requesting them and they're all gonna be shitty 👍)

Song: Gingerbread Man by Melanie Martinez (if y'all have heard it, you'll understand that there's is hardly any innocence in it at all Oof)

Oof I swear I'll get the reaper AU out soon and I swear I'm working on it.

Thank all of you guys for your requests but I'll prolly close requests soon because I have like eleven to do and I don't like rushing things especially one-shots but I'm not gonna close them just yet.

So, yeah. That's it folks. Hope you enjoyed this one and see you guys later. Stay cool my little chicklets. Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.5K 32
Lafayette was sent to America to learn at college. He finds something else...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
482K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.4M 54K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...