Deadpool X Male Reader

By FurryTrash23

Description coming soon. More

Hint 1
hint 2
Hint 3
Reveal
Cover
Prologue 1
Prologue 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
hey
Chapter 7
Fluffy
Chapter 0
Heyo
Chapter 9
Date..Night part 1
Short Blurb
Kicking Some Ass
Hey Guys,
Wedding Day Teaser
Yn and Wade
hey

Chapter 8

4.7K 136 19
By FurryTrash23

You opened the door to see a box.  You took it inside and sat next to wade.

You opened it and smiled. Your suit was finally here. You were ecstatic.

Not wasting time, you put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

The suit was nearly identical to Wade's. Yours was blue though and had some extra leather here and there.

Wade was impressed. "Shawn sure can make em."  Wade put his on and then the two of you took a selfie together.

You both seemed like the perfect couple but you both were afraid of what the other would think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.3K 27
𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘢𝘥𝘫. finding a person so attractive it actually kinda pisses you off. ═══════════════════════ for the past few years they've...
57.8K 1.1K 19
a scream1996 ff but with a twist, ghostface might not be billy and stu this time... the reader is male :) (bc theres not a lot of xmale reader ffs) (...
32.4K 1.3K 39
Disclaimer : Oda-sensei Pair : Zosan Genre : romance, family, friendship, humor, angst dst Rate : T-M Summary : Aku buat ini hanya untuk hobi. Welcom...
129K 2.3K 30
Meg wins the chance to spend thirty days alone with Niall Horan, and he takes her on a holiday she'll never forget. He gives her three wishes, what a...