Chapter 3

Extreme Violence and harm in this chapter

You now realize you shouldn't have come here.

They were putting you through extreme torture.

From punching you like punching bag, almost drowning you, shocking you with electricity and keeping you submerged in a tub of ice water.

What sucked the most was when they kept you in a air tight cage.
You nearly passed out the first few times they did it.

The final time in the air thing, something was different.  Your body started to change. Your skin started to look like it had stretch marks all over.

To be blunt, your skin looked like a giant nutsack. Having enough of the torture, you used the new strength you hand and brokeout.

"Ah, Yn.  I see you finally mutated. Wonderful." Francis said.

You grabbed him by his shirt. "What did you do to me?!?! Why do I look like this;?!?"

You threw him and ran outbid the building, gabbing a hoodie and putting it on.

You didn't want anyone seeing what a freak you became.
Walking back home, you saw all of your boyfriends stuff gone.

"Hey Yn. I'm sorry but this isn't going to work. I'm breaking up with you."

Well that's just peachy.

You look like a freak, and bow your single again.

You just flopped on your bed,  unaware of a certain red suited man looking in on you.

Wade's pov

That bastard ruined his life like he ruined mine.  He will make sure your protected.