Avengers High School

By Cazikin

Tony and Banner's experiment has gone wrong and turns the Avengers into teenagers. Fury sends them to high sc... More

Prolougue: Gone Wrong
Chapter 1: Teenagers
Chapter 2: Getting to know
Chapter 3: High School
Chapter 4: Tech and Math
Chapter 5: Lunch Time
Chapter 6: Party Anyone?
Chapter 7: Party
Please Vote!
Chapter 9: Full of Surpises
Chapter 10: Brother?

Chapter 8: Science and Basketball

591 12 4
By Cazikin

Maria's POV:
I had woken up from my alarm clock and I felt Peter's presence around my hips. I turned to him and examined his face before I looked at the time. 5:30. It was already 5:30 and their school starts at 7:00. I looked back at Peter and  he suddenly woke up.

"Morning babe." He said softly.

"Morning." I answered back

"What time is it?" He asked.

"5:30." I said as I cuddled in more.

"It's early." He said.

"We still have time." I said seductively and leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you so much." He said as we came in for another kiss.

"I love you more." I said as things started to heat up.

..........................Time Skip...........................

"Let's get ready now." I said as I gut changed and Peter was still in bed.

"Imma take a shower." He said.

"Ok. I'll wake the others up." I said as I looked at my watch and it said 6:17.

I walked out and went to Tony's room.

"Tony! Time for school!" I shouted.

"But why?!" He complained.

"Get up now or I'll call Fury so he can wake you up himself. Or I'll just go in and taser you." I said.

"Fine!" He yelled.

I moved on to Nat's room.

"Nat." I called.

No answer..... that's unusual.

"Nat!" I raised my voice a little more but still no answer.

I went inside to check her out and I saw her still sleeping while hugging something. It doesn't look like a pillow though.

"Nat." I scream shouted while shaking her.

"Huh?" She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Time for school." I said as something or someone started to raise from the blanket and saw Steve.

"Hi." Steve said.

"Ugh....... get ready. Both of you." I said awkwardly and headed for Bruce's room.

"Bru......" I started but then I saw Bruce and Thor go out.

"Thor made me stay up all night." Bruce complained as he glared at Thor who was eating poptarts.

"Ugh.... get ready for school." I said.

Lastly is Clint.

"Clint!" I shouted.

"I'm in the shower!" Clint said.

"Ok!" I said as I walked back to Peter's room only to see him changed.

"Let's eat breakfast." I said.

We both headed straight for the kitchen.

I headed over to cook pancakes and saw all of them sitting down.

"Pancakes!" I said as I put on a fake smile.

"Yay!" Thor and Clint shouted.

They all ate pancakes as I went to Phil so I could get the van.

Peter's POV:
We all ate pancakes happily and headed for the van. We all went inside and had a silent ride to school. Well....... I was in the front seat with Maria so I could barely hear them speak.

We went down the van as soon as we arrived to school. We entered and all went our separate ways.

Tony's POV:

"Come on Bruce, we might be late." I said.

"God Tony! I just took a piss."Bruce said.

"Well, that piss is gonna make us late!" I  yelled looking very irritated.

"Let's just go in." Bruce said while pushing the door and making our way to our seats.

Ring.....

The bell rang.

"I told you we weren't gonna be late." Bruce said.

"Ugh.... you win." I said as our Chemistry teacher came in.

"Let's start today right with a project. This project will be due after this class. All of you will create cool science experiments. All of you will be partners. Your partners are the people sitting to you're right. Be creative. You may start now." Our teacher said.

"Yes!" I said quietly.

"Let's start now." Bruce said as he brought out some parts.

A while later.....

"We're done." I said in relief.

"Times up!" She said.

"Tony and Bruce. Please present first." She said.

"Um. Guys this is our effortlessly made hover board which can actually fly by using magnets. It uses the magnetic fields as source and that's how it flies. Since I used specialized magnets, therefore it can support a full human body of up to 150 lbs." I said.

"Wow! Very impressive. Both of you get an A+" She said as other clapped and cheered for us.

"You did great." Bruce said as we sat down.

"We did great, science bro." I said.

"Science bro?" He looked confused.

"It's cool. We're the Science Bros." I said as we continued to listen to class.

In P.E. class with Clint and Steve......

Steve's POV:

"Let's go now Steve! Coach is waiting." Clint said.

"Coming." I said as we sat down on the bleachers waiting for coaches orders.

"As all of you know, we have a skills test today. You'll all be with partners. Pick a partner, come to me to get a stopwatch, do push-ups and sit-ups, 50 each then come back to me to record your time then I'll tell your score, over one hundred." He explained.

"Let's go Rogers!" Barton called as he got a timer and asked me to time him.

"3.....2.....1.....start." I said. After about a minute, he was already done.

"Wow! That was fast. You got 54 seconds." I said.

"Simple." He bragged.

"Stop Bragging, Clint. Now time me." I said as I prepared to start.

"3......2.....1.....start." He said. After about a minute, I was already done. I didn't sweat much though.

"Not bad. 58 seconds." He said as he helped me up and we walked to coach.

"Time." He said as he continued writing on his record book.

"Barton is 54 seconds and I'm 58 seconds." I said.

"What?!" He said surprised.

"Barton go....." I repeated.

"I know but how?" He asked.

"I don't know." Clint said.

"A+!!! How'd you boys wanna join the school's basketball team?" He asked.

"Sure. Tryouts on Friday after classes." He said as we walked away.

"That was fun." Clint said.

"You wanna do to go to tryouts?" I asked.

"Sure." I said as we headed for the cafeteria.

A/N:
Hey guys. I'm sorry for not updating often lately.I've been busy with another story for my cousin who'll have a birthday in a week and that story would be my present. Hope you'll all understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
649K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...