Chapter 2: Getting to know

Natasha's POV:
I woke up the next day beside Steve in a helicarrier as Fury explained yesterday. We had to all stay in one room since the helicarrier was full when we got there and we were gonna get our own rooms today.

I continue to stare at Steve's handsome face but then my tummy started grumbling. I try to scoot over but he noticed me.

"Good morning." He said in the cutest way possible.

"Hey. I only knew you for one night and now we are sleeping together. I'm finally happy that I will getting my own room today." I said.

"Aren't you happy to be beside me?" He asked.

"Of course I'm happy, but also because I don't want to hear Tony and Thor's loud snoring in the middle of the night all the time." I said as I got a towel, an oversized grey shirt and some pants.

"I agree." He said as I went in the shower, took all my clothes off and dried up.

Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Steve." A reply came from the other side of the door.

"What now?" I said as I opened the door.

"I was gonna asking if I could take a shower with you?" He asked shyly.

"Well, showers all yours!" I said as I head out to get some breakfast.

I went over to the kitchen and see Thor eating poptarts.

"Hey Thor." I waved.

"Good morning, lady Natasha." He said.

All the others started coming to the kitchen to eat too.

Steve sat beside me and there was an awkward silence for 3 minutes straight.

"So....." Clint decided to speak up.

"Ok. Let's start with a getting to know activity." Tony suggested. "I'm Anthony Edward Stark. Also known as Tony Stark. I'm 16 years old. I actually don't care and really not excited at all to meet all of you except for Red over there. I'm very excited to meet her."

I gave him a death stare.

"Um......who's next?" Stark asked then gave me a wink.

"I'm Steven Rogers. Also known as Steve Rogers. I'm also 16 years old and I'm happy to meet all of you." He smiled. "Obviously except you, Stark."

"Hello, I'm Clinton Barton. You can call me Clint and I'm 16 years old." Clint said.

"Good day, Midguardians. I'm at Thor, Son of Odin. I am from Asgard and I'm also 16 years old." Thor said in his rather deep voice.

"I'm Bruce. Bruce Banner. 16 years old." Bruce said shyly.

"How about you Red?" Tony said to me.

"I'm Natalia Alianovna Romanova. Known as Natasha Romanoff. I'm 15 years old..... well, becoming 16 in a month now. Also I'm not interested in a Stark." I said with confidence.

"Fuck you. Your loss anyways." He said to me really irritatingly.

"Language." Steve reminded.

I see Stark put up the middle finger at Steve.

"Your making me mad now!" Steve said.

"I don't care." He said as he continued eating his grilled cheese sandwich.

"Argh......" Steve's temper keeps getting higher.

"Steve. Not here." I reminded him.

"I've think all of you now know each other." We all looked at the door and saw Fury leaning on the wall.

"Since all of you are now teenagers, you'll all go to high school. You'll all go to a high school with Peter Parker. Peter Parker was a good friend of ours and is gonna join your high school crew from now on. You'll all go to school tomorrow. I've already contacted the school." Fury said in his very demanding voice.

"Nooooooo!!!!!" All of the boys said in unison.

"Be Banner and Tony." Fury said before exiting.

A/N:
Comment if you guys like it or not!
-Cazikin