Blood and Tears | BTS NAMJOON

By Taetaecypherfan

"You have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 59

3.9K 224 104
By Taetaecypherfan

The Truth Untold

Down in the basement RM leaned back on his chair fiddling with his ring impatiently while Taehyung was talking with two suited. RM shut his eyes and tapped his foot on the floor, wanting the deal to go through quickly. For some reason he was feeling incredibly anxious about Soo Ah being up there in the club. Not really anxious for her safety, that girl could handle herself, how many times had she beaten him up?! But more anxious at those sly b*stards that were probably talking to her, dancing, touching-

RM abruptly stood up at that thought.

"You ok hyung?", Jungkook asked.

RM looked at the others and realized everyone was staring at him. He sighed in frustration before sitting down rubbing his forehead, "Just hurry up."

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung turned back to the two men, "If your boss wants the deal to go through you know what to do"

The two men nodded and bowed to RM before leaving the room.

RM's eyes snapped open as soon as they left and he hurried out of the room before Taehyung could stop him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ARGHHH!" Jimin cried out when Suga started to punch his arm, "WHAT THE F*CK!", Jimin shoved him off him.

Suga grabbed his own arm and beat onto it, "arrrrgggghhhh"

"What's wrong with you hyung?", Hoseok pushed him trying to get his attention.

Suga rubbed his face with his hands and turned around to the bar and took a shot. He turned back around and groaned as he looked at Hyerin dancing with two boys on the floor.

Hoseok and Jimin followed his gaze and saw Hyerin.

"Just go and make up already", Jimin grumbled before taking a swing of his drink.

"Didn't you say they were traitors and we shouldn't forgive them?!", Suga rertorted angrily.

"That was before I found out you'd be acting like a bloody love sick puppy!", Jimin tapped Suga head with his bottle.

Suga looked back at he crowd and groaned again when he saw Hyerin pull a guy closer to him by his collar.

"For f*ck sake stop pissing me off and just go hyung!" Hoseok shoved Suga towards the crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jin", Dawon walked over to him, "They're done downstairs now, is everything ok up here?"

Jin nodded as he took a sip of drink.

"Oh is that Suji?" Dawon tiptoed and looked past Jin.

Jin furrowed his brows and turned around.

At the same time Suji looked up at caught Jin looking at her and she smirked turning back to the guy she was talking to.

"Who's she talking to?", Dawon asked.

Jin tightened his grip on his glass bottle as he watched Suji flip her hair back revealing her bare neck.

Suji smiled seductively at the guy she was sitting with and crossed her long legs over one another and leaned over to say something in his ears. As she did that she looked up at Jin from the corner of her eyes. Hmph, serves him right.

"You have something there", Suji whispered to the guy as she reached for his neck with her fingers.

The guy smirked and d her bare arm as she looked into his eyes and smiled seductively.

"oh...", Dawon grimaced, "...they don't look like they're just talking."

Jin clenched his jaw as he felt himself shaking with rage.

Dawon stepped back from him nervously.

Suji bit her lip ily and leaned her head to the side as the guy talked to her. She didn't forget to gently play with the collar of his shirt as he spoke to her.

"...could be a friend", Dawon tried to help the situation.

The glass bottle in Jin's hand smashed into pieces in his strong grip. He gritted his teeth looking like he was going to combust into thin air.

"sh!t", Dawon mouthed as the pieces of glass fell from Jin's hand. She looked up and noticed Jin still glaring at Suji and the guy.

"...hey...want to dance?", Suji bit her lip and slowly stood up pulling the guy along with her. As she walked back to the floor her eyes flickered up at Jin and she raised a brow at him victoriously before turning back to the guy and bringing him closer to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think that's enough", Suga stood in front of the guy dancing with Hyerin.

The guy looked back at Hyerin but backed off without saying anything.

Suga then turned to the other guy and glared at him.

"Hey I'm dancing with her", the guy retorted, not wanting to leave.

Suga stepped up to him, "I can kill you in less than a second, you sure you want to stay?"

The guy glared back at Suga angrily but he finally stepped away. He knew better than to get involved with Bangtan.

"What was that?", Hyerin asked in confusion.

"I was going to ask you that" Suga crossed his arms across his chest.

"I was dancing", Hyerin replied.

"You were", Suga raised his brow, "But they weren't."

"Oh really what were they doing then?", Hyerin folded her arms across her chest too.

"They were thinking about how to get into your pants", Suga said angrily.

Hyerin grimaced, "Is that all you can think about?"

"You don't know men", Suga said.

"No, I just don't know one man!", Hyerin said looking at him.

"This has nothing to do with us", Suga sighed.

"Then you don't mind if I go find that guy again do you? He was hot", Hyerin turned around but Suga grabbed her hand and stopped her. She looked back at him and waited.

"Let's talk", Suga finally said.

Hyerin broke into a small smile, finally he was ready to hear her out, "...ok", she nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar lifted his collar up to hide his face and he walked into the club with one of his men.

He nodded the guy to the other side of the club while he turned to the opposite direction and got lost in the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RM ran back up to the club and stopped, straightening himself as others eyed him strangely. He cleared his throat before walking into the crowd.

"RM oppa", two girls ran to him pulling his arm towards them.

RM pulled his arm back, not even blinking towards them and he walked off looking for Soo Ah.

As he walked through the crowd, the crowd naturally parted for him, everyone was pretty much afraid of him and didn't want to get in his way. He looked over people and stopped when he saw a group of men with their backs turned to him.

He squinted his eyes curiously, why was it everyone was bowing to him except those 4 men. He slowly walked up to them and stood beside them. None of them noticed him standing there so he looked at what they were staring at.

His eyes widened when he saw Soo Ah leaning onto the bar waiting for a drink. She stood their with her back faced to them, and she slowly moved side to side not realizing that the guys behind her were basically gaping at how her short skirt revealed her thighs.

Soo Ah leaned on her elbow on the bar and placed her face in her palm and pouted as she waited for her and Kyungmin's drink.

"..god. She's so hot", one of the guys sighed.

"I know...the things I would f*cking do to her", another one mumbled staring at Soo Ah's back.

RM's eyes turned into slits and his hands curled into fists.

"damn with that figure she must be good in bed", another one joked, it was probably his last joke.

RM grabbed him his neck and pushed him up making the guy stand on his tiptoes. The others looked in shock, not able to do anything because it was RM.

The guy tried to free himself from RM's grip but RM grabbed his collar and pulled him close to his face, "What did you just say?", he muttered in a frighteningly dark voice.

The guy shook his head nervously.

RM punched the guy and he stumbled back crashing into a table.

Soo Ah heard the crash and she turned around to see RM there.

RM looked up at the same time and saw her looking at him curiously. He quickly turned away and started rubbing the back of his neck as if he wasn't doing anything. He knew she was going to get angry if she found out he was beating people up.

"tch", Soo Ah muttered in annoyance before turning back to the bar.

As soon as she turned around , RM turned to the other three guys and with his finger called one of them over. The guys gulped and one slowly stepped forward.

RM clenched his jaw and punched the guy that he went flying towards the bar and landed right next to Soo Ah.

"OMO!", Soo Ah jumped back when the guy fell next to her.

"I'm so sorry", the guy said hurriedly to Soo Ah before running away.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry-", she turned around and again saw RM quickly turn away and start wiping something off his shirt. She furrowed her brows suspiciously before turning back to the bar.

RM glared at the other two guys who were so scared by now they turned around and ran away.

"YAH!" RM shouted angrily after them.

Soo Ah turned back around and faced RM, "Are you talking to me?!"

RM blinked at her and turned back around, "Yah...Taehyung!", he lied and walked away.

Soo Ah tilted her head and pouted, why was he acting so suspiciously?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin and Hoseok watched Suga take Hyerin out of the club.

"How do you think that's going to go?", Jimin nodded towards them.

"They're not the ones I'm worrying about", Hoseok shook his head as he took another sip of his drink and looked at Jin.

Jin raked his hair with his fingers and he emptied another shot glass.

"Hyung slow down", Jimin tried to take the drink out of Jin's hand.

"I'm fine", Jin muttered darkly as he poured himself another shot.

Jimin sighed and turned back to the crowd. He suddenly squinted his eyes at a figure standing at the corner of the club. Something about him wasn't right. Jimin stood up and started walking towards the guy.

"Yah, where are you going?", Hoseok called.

Jimin turned back around, "Hyung I'll be back", he then turned around but the person wasn't there anymore. He furrowed his brows and walked into the crowd looking for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suga stood outside the club and kicked the ground gently while Hyerin stood slightly apart from him staring at her feet nervously.

He put his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath and looked across the road, ".....I'm not mad at you."

Hyerin looked up at him slowly.

"I'm mad at myself", Suga said slowly, "Cos...I don't understand how I can not be mad at you."

Hyerin bit her lip and looked at him guiltily.

"I mean...if it was anyone else, anyone else i wouldn't have forgiven them...but you", Suga sighed still looking ahead, "I don't think I was even mad to begin with."

Hyerin smiled softly as she looked at him.

"I was hurt", Suga admitted, "that's why I couldn't even look at you when I found out you were a cop."

"Yoongi...", Hyerin said softly, "I need you to know that when i took the case, I didn't know who you were or what you were like...I just saw Bangtan as a gang that's it."

Suga sighed and looked at his feet.

"When I realized the type of person you were...I couldn't betray you that's why I left", Hyerin explained, "I'm sorry for everything I did...i really am."

Suga nodded slowly, "...so what do we do now?"

Hyerin stepped to him and slowly reached for his hand, "...I'm the same Hyerin you met....can't you see me like that again?"

Suga looked down at her, "The Hyerin from before...I think I was in love with her..do you want me to see you in that way again?"

Hyerin blinked slightly from nervousness, but after a moment she nodded, "....can you?"

Suga looked deeply at her, no matter how hard he tried to fight it, how much he tried to tell himself he had to be mad at her it was never going to work. His hand went up to her face and traced a piece of hair behind her ear.

Hyerin looked at him nervously.

Suga's hands lingered close to her face, his fingers softly touched her cheek and he leaned in to kiss her softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So are you ladies available then?", a guy flirted with Soo Ah and Kyungmin.

Soo Ah and Kyungmin giggled, "Um...I'm available", Soo Ah claimed, "But this missy here-"

"What?", Kyungmin retorted, "I'm single too!"

"Please, you totally have a thing with Jungkook", Soo Ah laughed.

"Where on earth did you get that from?", Kyungmin exclaimed.

"Ok ok so both of you are single", the guy cheekily, "Who's available to go on a date with me then?"

Soo Ah and Kyungmin laughed again.

"I may be too young for you mian", Kyungmin came up with an excuse.

"How about I take your number then?", the guy asked Soo Ah

"...ok", Soo Ah smiled.

The guy started taking his phone out and looked up, when he caught sight of RM.

RM looked straight back at the guy and he slowly brought his hand in front of him like a gun and aimed it at the guy.

"bang", he said as he pretended to blow the guy's head off.

The guy suddenly stood up and stepped back from Soo Ah.

Soo Ah blinked and looked at him curiously, "are you ok?"

"You know what I'm going to leave", the guy smiled nervously at Kyungmin and Soo Ah.

"Don't you want my number?", Soo Ah asked.

"NO!", he shouted making Soo Ah jump back in fright, "...no...never!", and he ran off.

Soo Ah's mouth hung open insulted, "What does he mean never?"

"What a dickhead", Kyungmin agreed.

Soo Ah scoffed in disbelief and turned around, when she caught sight of RM by the bar sipping his drink and minding his own business.

"Why is he everywhere?", she mumbled to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't you just tell her how you feel", Taehyung said to Jin.

"I have", Jin muttered.

"No we mean how you really feel" Hoseok said, " Are you really going to let her go with that random guy?!"

Jin glared at the two before taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh she's coming over!", Taehyung hissed and nudged Jin.

Jin turned around just as Suji walked over to the bar.

She leaned over and ordered a drink and tapped her hand on the bar waiting for her drink.

"Suji...", Taehyung called out earning another glare from Jin, "You having fun?"

"Yeah", Suji smiled and nodded.

"Why don't you chill with us for a while?", Hoseok suggested cautiously.

"um..", Suji hesitated.

"She's probably enjoying herself over there with that guy", Jin muttered before taking a sip.

Suji glared at him and scoffed, "Yeah I am, he's actually fun to be around unlike someone who's just sitting at the bar getting drunk."

Jin smirked.

"You think it's funny?", Suji asked.

"What are you trying to achieve?" Jin asked back.

"Achieve?", Suji raised a brow, "Nothing that concerns you since there's nothing between us right?"

Jin just glared at her while Taehyung and Hoseok looked back and forth from Suji and Jin.

"You know he's quite cute", Suji said turning back to the guy on the dance floor, "You won't mind if I do more than dance with him right?"

Jin looked at her darkly, "Do whatever."

"You said it not me", Suji smirked before heading back to the dance floor.

She pulled the guy back to her and smiled flirtatiously at him.

"Hyung...what's she about to do?", Hoseok asked quietly as the three of them watched Suji.

Jin slowly stood up, she wouldn't dare.

Suji looked back at Jin one last time before bringing the guy to her and kissing him right there and then.

"sh!t", Hoseok muttered as his eyes went from Suji to Jin.

Jin clenched his jaw and slammed his glass on the bar before storming over to Suji. She just crossed the line there!

Suji continued kissing the guy, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Out of nowhere, Jin yanked the guy back and punched him so hard that he fell on the floor unconcious. He breathed heavily, filled with anger, his blood boiling like crazy as he stared at the guy on the floor. He curled his hands into fists and turned back to Suji, his eyes blood shot with anger.

But Suji just shook her head at him and stormed away.

-----------------------

"ah...mianhe" Suji apologised when she bumped into someone on her way out of the club.

"It's ok", the guy said and walked away.

Suji froze and turned around, that voice...why did it sound so familiar?

Scar looked back slightly at Suji before walking away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy held Soo Ah's hand and pulled her to dance with him. She smiled and followed him to the floor and started dancing close to him.

The guy turned her around so her back was facing him and they danced to the music.

Suddenly she felt emptiness behind her and she turned around to find the guy gone.

"What?", Soo Ah exclaimed, "Seriously?"

The whole night had been strange, every guy that had approached her suddenly had a change of heart and seemed to practically run out of the club, she wouldn't be surprised if they left the country at the speed they were going.

She sighed in annoyance and was about to walk away when she caught sight of RM...alone again.

Slowly she furrowed her brows, everytime a guy ran out RM was always there. Surely it wasn't him making them run away from her? That b*stard! Just because they're over he's now purposely trying to ruin her love life.

There was only one way to find out, she turned to nearest random guy and yanked him towards her. She grabbed his hands and placed them low on her back as she wrapped her hands around his neck. She subtly looked up at RM and saw him raking his hair with his hands in fustration. She slowly turned around so the guy could see RM and in less than 5 seconds the guy literally jumped back, his face looked like he'd seen a ghost and he ran out.

"I knew it!", Soo Ah said angrily before storming over to RM.

She folded her arms across her chest angrily and stood in front of RM.

RM innocently looked up at her.

"Unbelievable", she scoffed in disbelief, "What are you trying to do?!"

"What are on about?", RM muttered gruffily.

"Just because you don't have a love life you're trying to destroy mine?!", Soo Ah shouted at him in annoyance.

"Love life?", RM raised a brow.

"Whatever!", Soo Ah said, "I know what you're doing here"

"What?"

"You're scaring every single guy that tries to talk to me!", Soo Ah exclaimed.

"You actually want to talk to those b*stards?", RM stood up angrily.

"What do you want me to do then?!", Soo Ah shouted, "I can't believe you Namjoon! And there I was thinking something was wrong with that's why they were running-"

"There's nothing wrong with you", RM stopped her.

Soo Ah's eyes snapped up to him and she stood there staring at him before snapping back to reality, "Well you made me feel that way!"

RM suddenly stepped forward towards her, "If anything they're not good enough for you! You don't know the type of guys that hang out here-"

"Who's good for me then?! You?!", she shouted, "Why do you care anyway?! Wouldn't you be happier if I was just dead-"

RM suddenly grabbed her arms, "Didn't I say never to say that! Why do you keep bringing up death for f*ck sake!"

Soo Ah looked up at him slightly surprised,"...why...why are you acting like this again?"

RM breathed heavily as he looked at her.

Soo Ah sighed and shook her head, "...stop...you're confusing me...", she pushed herself off him, "...I'm getting confused...so stop", she turned away and got lost in the crowd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suji angrily stepped out of the club and started angrily walking away.

"Suji!", Jin shouted after her.

Suji huffed angrily and didn't turn around.

"IS RUNNING AWAY GOING TO F*CKING SOLVE THIS TOO?!", Jin shouted angrily.

Suji spun around and glared at him, "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"That's what you do!", Jin shouted back in the middle of the street, "You run! You run away!!"

"And what about you!", Suji stepped towards him, "You can't tell me what's going on in that head of yours!!"

"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!", Jin shouted, "THAT I WANTED TO F*CKING RIP THAT GUY'S HEAD OFF FOR KISSING YOU!!"

"NO!! I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WON'T FORGIVE ME! I'VE SAID SORRY!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!"< Suji screamed.

Jin grabbed her arms and shook her slightly, "YOU LEFT!! YOU LEFT WITHOUT A WORD! YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME ENOUGH TO TELL ME!"

Suji froze slightly.

"You left me...", Jin said breathing heavily.

"...I had to..", Suji whispered.

"Did you?", Jin asked trying to hold back his tears now.

"...If I stayed...I would have ended up hurting you...", Suji explained, "...To protect you I left..."

"But you just left...without saying anything...after you promised you wouldn't leave me...how could you abandon me like that?", Jin's hands slipped of her arm as he stepped back.

"....I left you that letter...", Suji stepped towards him, "...I couldn't tell you who I was but that letter had-"

Jin raked his hair with his fingers, "...don't Suji."

"I'm telling the truth", she tried to reach for his hand.

But Jin pushed her hand away and stepped back, "...do you know how hard it is for me to believe anything you say now?"

Suji stood there looking at how tired and devasted he looked.

"...what am i meant to do-"

"Trust me", Suji said, "You're meant to trust me...I'm still me-"

Jin shook his head, "Everything was a lie...you used me...to get what you wanted..."

"no...that's not it", Suji bit her trembling lip.

"And there I was falling for you like an idiot DAMMIT!", he kicked the ground in anger.

"...Seokjin..."

"It was all fake....we weren't real", Jin sighed.

"Don't!", Suji said, "Don't you remember what I told you? That no matter what me caring about you was-"

"Real?", Jin asked her in disbelief.

Suji stood there helplessly.

"You know", Jin sighed sadly, "I'm glad you stopped me from telling you how I really feel about you before."

A tear fell from Suji's eye.

"I can say we really were nothing-"

"You don't mean that!", Suji grabbed his arm, "You don't mean it!"

Jin looked at the ground as Suji shook him.

"Say you don't mean it!", Suji through sobs.

Jin closed his eyes.

"...please....", Suji begged as her hands slipped of his arm.

"I told you before", Jin said slowly, "...I can only get through this if you let me hate you..."

Suji continued to sob as Jin stepped back and started walking away.

Suji looked up and saw his back walking away..further and further from her. Her heart tightened in panic, he had to stop her, do something to make him not leave her.

She took a small step, "...Seokjin..."

And then another and before she knew it she was running after him.

Jin suddenly felt someone pull his arm back, he turned around and Suji grabbed his collar pulling him down to her as her lips crashed onto his. He could feel the tears on her cheeks and how her lip trembled on his lip. His heart panged with pain, feeling her vulnerability. Her hands wrapped around his neck pulling him more to her. Jin was so confused he couldn't even react.

Suddenly she started sobbing and she pulled away.

Jin looked at her puzzled.

"...even when I throw my pride away like this...you still don't want me..."Suji cried.

Jin stared at her in shock.

"...you still don't want me", Suji shook her head and turned away as she wiped her tears away.

Jin watched her go back into the club but his legs wouldn't move, he stood there frozen unable to think or feel the way he should.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss..."

"What is it? Did you see the girls at the club?",

"I saw one of them, I'm sure of that", Scar replied as he sat in his car.

"That means they're alive", CG said darkly through the phone.

"What do you want me to do?", Scar asked, "I can kill them tonight-"

"No, that will attract too much attention", CG stopped him, "Not tonight...but they'll have to be killed one way or another."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyungmin have you seen Soo Ah?", RM asked.

"Huh?", Kyungmin stopped talking to Jungkook and turned to RM, "No oppa...why?" she smiled.

RM sighed and turned away and headed towards the basement.

"My plan is working", Kyungmin smiled happily, "They were all jealous muhahah!"

"You're being creepy again", Jungkook pointed out.

Kyungmin turned to him and started laughing, "muahahahah!"

"No seriously", Jungkook said leaning back.

----------------------

RM looked back at the crowd one last time before turning to go down to the basement.

"NAMJOONIEEE!"

RM abruptly stopped and saw Soo Ah sitting on the stairs. He walked down to her and stood there and sighed when he saw a bottle of vodka in her hands.

"IT'S NAMJOONIIIEEEE!", Soo Ah giggled loudly.

RM sat beside and raised a brow, "Having fun?"

Soo Ah pouted and shook her head, "Because of Namjoonie!"

RM sighed and shook his head too.

"...ani....they were perfectly good men....but because of this idiot called Namjoonie they all left", she pouted.

"Idiot?", RM scoffed.

"Aish!", Soo Ah suddenly ruffled her hair, "...I'll tell you a secret...ssshhhhh"

RM nodded going along with it.

"Can't tell anyone...especially Namjoonie", Soo Ah pointed at him, "promise?"

RM nodded again, "promise"

"...he confuses me", Soo Ah shook her head, "...he keeps doing things that make this", she pointed at her chest, "go jumpy jumpy"

RM looked down and where she was pointing and then looked back at her, listening to her more now.

"...always jumpy jumpy", she pouted, "...and it shouldn't!"

RM looked down at him hands uncomfortably.

"...but you know...he's a bad man", she said trying to keep her eyes open, "...he hurt my oppa....my lovely Donghyuk oppa..."

She suddenly started to cry as her lips trembled. RM turned away from her, hurting from what she was saying.

"...he's a bad man...Namjoonie is", she sobbed, "...but...I'm worse...I'm the worst."

RM slowly looked back at her.

"...because...I..keep thinking bad thoughts", she cried, "...I keep thinking maybe my oppa...oppa did something wrong that's why Namjoonie had to hurt him."

RM clasped his hands together tightly with guilt.

"...i keep hoping....Namjoonie isn't a bad person....", Soo Ah wiped her tears with the back of her hands, "...my Namjoonie isn't a bad man is he?..."

RM gritted his teeth as he felt an unmeasurable pain in his heart.

"....my Namjoonie...do you think he still loves me?", Soo Ah looked up at RM with her big watery eyes, "...even if I hurt him...and lied to him...do you think he still loves me?"

RM didn't answer, he didn't know how to with her in this state.

Soo Ah sighed heavily and hid her face in her hands,"...can I tell you a secret?" she slowly looked back up at him and waited for RM.

RM nodded again, afraid of what she was going to say.

Soo Ah scooted closer to him and leaned to his ear, "...Namjoonie...I still love him"

RM's eyes flickered up in shock.

"...I love him so much it's killing me....", she sighed before leaning on his shoulder and falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 29 10
"I'm sorry.......she's no more." "I love you" "I love you too" "Your are mine" "I warned you." "I'm yours from the start." "Don't you dare." "Congra...
190K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017
36.8K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...