Unexpected

بواسطة _jlover13_

What if... Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire dated back when they were 20 and broke up but Lana was left with an... المزيد

Prolouge/Introduction
About Isabella Marie
The Day Everything Changed
Telling Him
Counting On
Life is Full of Surprises 1
Life Is Full of Surprises 2
When Life Came Crashing Down
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
Update on Isabella Marie
About Samantha Grace
About Addilyn Claire
Epilogue (15 years later)

The Meeting

1K 23 0
بواسطة _jlover13_

Lana's POV
It's been a couple days since I told Sean about Bella and he has not asked me if I have told her yet he has given me my space and I appreciate that. He will only ask if he can see pictures which I'm more that happy to show. Today I decided to tell Bella I can't keep her waiting any longer it's not fair to her nor Sean. Bella has dance today so I'll pick her up after we finish. Which thankfully I only have 2 scenes today.
****
We had finished filming for the day and I texted Bella letting her know I was on my way to pick her up. The drive there was peaceful I mostly spent it praying that Bella would take the news well and that she was open into meeting her father. Once I arrived I got out of the car and walked into the studio. I was greeted by the owner of the studio, Monique, who has been like a second mother to Bella since she was 5. "Hey Lana, long time no see" she said as she greeted me with a hug. "Yeah I know I have been busy with the show and Sammy starting school" I vented as I was stressed and didn't want to tell her that Bella's father came back into my life and that I was about to tell my daughter that her father wants to meet her. "Yeah I get. By the way when is Sammy going to start dance classes? You know Bella started when she was 5." Monique said releasing me from my trance that I was in. "Yeah I know she has been begging me since her 5th birthday saying she wants to be an amazing dancer like her sister" my heart warmed as I said those words realizing that my baby wants to be just like her sister. "Well I think Bella just finished her class so I'll talk to you later and by the way Sammy can try a beginners class that Bella actually teaches and then we'll set her in her level." "Yeah ok, actually let me sign her up while I wait for Bella."
****
As Bella and I made it to the car I became more anxious on how Bella was going to take the news. I just have to get through it. We start the car and make our way home when I lower the volume on the music and look at my daughter "Hey Bella we need to talk" I manage to say. "Yeah mom what's up" "Bella you know how I never talk about who your biological father is" "Yeah and I never ask questions because I know it may make you uncomfortable." I was shocked that she thinks me talking about her father made me uncomfortable. "It doesn't make me uncomfortable, Bella I never said anything about him because you never asked" I said as we stopped at a red light so I was able to face my daughter. "Oh I just thought you didn't want to speak of him" "No of course not if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, but Bella you know how I was supposed to meet this new actor that was supposed to be playing Regina's soulmate" she nodded "well that actor is your father" her mouth dropped open and she stared at me in disbelief "What?" "Bella your father is here in Vancouver and he wants to meet you but he said until your ready he won't push you" she was silent for a moment before I heard her say "He...He wants to meet me" she said in an almost whisper voice she was shocked and confused and I get it. Imagine finding out who your dad is after not knowing him for 15 years. "Ok I'll meet him" she replied which took a huge weight off my chest I was relieved I thought she was going to be hesitant about going to meet him.
****
Bella's POV
It's been a week since my mom told me who my father is and we have a full day planned we are going to the zoo with his wife and his two sons and then it's a father and daughter date at a local mall. I'm exited I'm getting ready for the zoo I've taken a shower done my make up and my hair in simple Dutch braids I laid out my outfit a simple black crop top and high wasted jean shorts and my white adidas with my mini book bag (Picture Below)

We were on our way to drop off Sammy at her friends house for a sleepover and  then taking me to my dad's house. Once we dropped off Sammy my mom was oddly quiet and would space out quiet often I wanted to know what was going on "Mom...Mom...Hello?!" she snapped out of her trance and responded "What..." "Ok what's wrong what are you thinking of" she sighed "Just reminiscing the fact that you and Sammy are not little anymore I just want to go back in time when you were 5 and acted like the spoiled princess you are" I laughed "Mom do you want anymore kids" she scoffed "I don't know Fred and I have talked about it"
"And...what did he say" "Nothing that we'll try and if it happens great" "So....have you been trying" I teased "Ok I'm not going to talk about my sex life with my 15 year old" she said clearly getting that I was joking and I laughed because I knew that would be her response.  "I think you should have another baby if you want I mean I know how much Sammy wants a little sister she doesn't want a brother apparently she says that boys are 'icky' and that she wants to share and play princess with someone and she can't do that with a boy" she laughed at that and  said "Yeah I think we are I mean I want another little baby to hold and to spoil" I laughed "yeah because you spoil me and Sammy a lot" "I do don't I and it's not like I'm going to be a grandmother any time soon...right" she said glaring at me my cheeks tinted a light shade of pink "yes I know you won't be a grandma at 36, but maybe the boys will go off get married and have kids" as my cheeks returned to their normal color thinking of how my mom thinks I'm going to go and give myself to my boyfriend of 5 months. Not yet I going to stay a virgin for now.
****
As we approach my dad's house I start getting nervous about what do I say how do I act as we pull up at the house I see him the slight stubble on his face his blue eyes he was about my height and I saw the tears in his eyes that were about to spill over. I stepped out of the car and I had my own tears in my eyes I started to cry and managed to say "Dad..." he responded by hugging me and saying "My beautiful Bella... I can't believe I have met you" I turn around and mom has tears of her own. After all the tears have been shed he finally says "well we have a long day ahead" I laugh "Yeah we do" I run and hug my mom and thank her. She hugs me one more time and goes to her car after she hugs my dad and says "Have fun and Bella..." I turn around and lift my eyebrow she says "Tell him about Ryan" "MOM!!!" I mumble in a frustrated tone. I turn around and see my dad with a shocked look on his face and he asks "Who's Ryan" and I walk inside the house and say "Nobody" as we gather our stuff and get the car we head our way towards the zoo.
****
We make our way inside the zoo and the boys who are technically my half brothers are running around like crazy and I'm left alone with Tanya, my step mom, and my dad they started asking me questions like what I like to do and my hobbies and normal things you ask when it was time for lunch I played with my brothers Flynn who is 4 and Leo who is 2 I have always bonded with little kids I like spending time with them probably why I want to be pediatrician.
****
After the zoo day was over we make our way to the house he leads me upstairs to the guest bedroom and he opens the door and says "Surprise" to reveal an amazing room the wall were a blush pink with one dark grey and light grey stripped accent wall. (Picture Below)

It's was amazing I was shocked I turn around and say "Thank you so much" and wrap my arms around him and hug him.
****
I had finished showering in my new room it was amazing truly amazing I can't believe this he went all out for me I sit in my vanity which has a huge mirror and sections of organizer to put my makeup which I will have to bring over here when I'm moving from houses and start to do my makeup I decided on a natural look no foundation just simple concealer, mascara, filling in my brows and bold red lips, my hair was simply flat ironed. I make my way to my closet which is empty for now and pull out my dance duffle, which I use for dance competition, and take out my outfit that I have chosen for our father and daughter date. It was simple and elegant but not exaggerated. It was a simple black silk top with a grey fashionable coat with black slip on loafers and my black skinny jeans with  my black Michael Kors purse   (Picture Below)

****
As I descend down the stairs to see my dad in a forest green buttoned down shirt with black slacks waiting for me with a single rose in hand. I walk down and he hands me the rose and looks at me astonished "wow you look beautiful" a blush slightly "Thanks dad" he then comments "you definitely have your mom fashion taste" I laugh and respond "I guess" we make our way to the car but after Tanya stops us to take pictures. As we get in the car and drive he asks me questions again like who is Ryan. I finally tell him "Ryan is my boyfriend of 5 months." "Oh" was his only response "are you ok with me dating" I ask him he looks at me "yeah, yeah I cool with you dating, just no funny business and I would like to meet him" I blush slightly at his mention of funny business "yeah you can meet him, just so you know Fred gave him the whole if you hurt her speech because he was the only father figure I had back then,but you can totally say it again now that you are in my life" "I'll make sure of it"
****
We arrive at the restaurant and are seated since we had reservations and the waitress, young probably in her early 20's hands us the menu and we look through it for something delicious to eat. As the waiter come back and we order our foods and we converse again me telling him stories from when I was little and showing him pictures and videos I had my mom send. As the dinner come to the end and we have had our desert and he pays the bill he stops in front of the mall and says "I have a surprise for you" I turn around and look at him "Really what" I was already an excited for what his nexts words will be "A shopping spree for your new room and that includes outfits and makeup" I was happy and excited as I make my way through the store picking out outfits and cute things. As the mall starts to close I gather all my bags and head out to the car. Once we are inside the car I look at him and say "Thank You for this amazing day I can't believe I finally know who my father is and sorry for spending a little too much money" I say as I look at all the bags I have he looks at me and says "You're very welcome you are my beautiful princess and for the money I deserve to spoil you for the 15 years we have missed" We make our way home and I head up to my room before hugging my dad one more and thanking him and saying good night. I walk in and change into new pajamas I bought and do my nightly routine and get into my comfortable bed and fall into a deep slumber only thinking about how happy I am to have finally have met my dad.

A/N: And they have met!!!! Yaaaaayyyy thank you all for reading and as always I hope you enjoyed it and will like and leave any comments you have. Also sorry for the long wait. You can find me on Instagram @evilregal75 for more update info and other ouat content.

Love you all,
Olivia ❤️❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.2K 391 16
What if the former Evil Queen-Regina Mills and The Prince of Thieves-Robin Hood had a daughter? What if the Dark Curse is never cast? What if a true...
45K 1.6K 24
Regina has finally moved in with Robin Hood. Well, he moved in with her. With Roland and Henry, her life seems perfect. Not to mention sleeping next...
26.8K 778 41
Emilee is a 17 year old girl who has been in a few movies thanks to her aunt. While at a premier for a movie she meets a man that's makes an offer fo...
62.3K 2.3K 28
Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Megan Ory, Emilie De Ravin, Colin O'Donoghue, Michael Raymond James, Jared Gilmore, Robert Carlyle...