Alpha Abner Roth

By pelly_blue

Ever since she freed a wolf from some poachers, she's being stalked. What happens when she hugs the wolf and... More

Copyright and stuff
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
(A/N)
Chapter 5
Cast- Pt.1
Chapter 6
1K Reads!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Important
For You
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Cast- Pt. 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I'm Confused!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Short Story

Chapter 4

30.6K 1K 200
By pelly_blue

CH4

(Adela)
Trembling, I neared the place. Despite my mind was screaming that I'd land myself in some deep shit, I kept going, untill I saw some tents. I hid myself behind a tent, to get a look at what the hell's happening. I gasped, as I saw eight men, surrounding a cage, with an animal in it. A bear? So, I raised myself on my tippy toes, to get a better look.

It's a wolf!

A huge wolf... bigger than a bear... gigantic.

It's fur was a dangerous, yet a beautiful black color. It tried to break free, as angry growls escaped it's mouth.  The men mercilessly laughed, as it tried to break free.

"C'mon, Pete! just shut this thing up", on of the men said. 'Pete' shot a dart at the marvellous and angry wolf.

"Shall keep it out, for another thirty minutes."

My heart swelled for the now unconscious wolf. I dunno why, but i simply wanted to help it.

And I am going to.

I looked around, and finally found a huge pot, placed over the campfire. Their food. I took out from my bag, some sleeping pills. Bryce Leech, a senior had 'asked'me to keep these for him, because according to him, I'm the 'innocent' one, and the teachers won't suspect.

Making sure nobody noticed me, and emptied all the contents of the bottle, in it. Those were about twenty tablets. i hid behind some bushes, and waited. The wolf was already gaining back, it's consciousness.

"c'mon Mike. Pete. Bring the chicken soup!"

The pigs greedily had the soup. The wolf was already awake from the past few minutes, and was growling. Just a few minutes more, Mr. Wolfie.

Two minutes.

Thirty seconds.

Ten seconds.

FIVe

Four

Before I could count further, the men started to faint, one by one.The wolf had stopped growling, and was curiously looking at the men. The forest seemed dead silent, with almost an hour, left to sunset. I trie d to step out, but before I quietly could, a twig snapped under my foot, making the wolf angrily growl in my direction.

I stepped out of the bushes.

The wolf stopped growling, and simply sat down, staring at me.

"Hey!", I said, taking cautious steps, towards it. I stopped a metre away from the cage, and looked at the wolf, whose eyes had never left mine.

"I am not here to harm you", I said loudly.

"Do you understand?"

He nodded

Wait...

He nodded! He understood?!

"Y-You understood?"

He nodded again.

"So... I'll free you. You won't attack me?"

He shook his head.

Wow, creepy.

He was scary. Huge and scary. But those eyes... they were beautiful. My mind screamed me to stop. That I should run away. That I'm inviting my own death. But I want his freedom.
The men shall harm him. Kill him, even.

Holding a rock in my hand, I headed towards the cage's door. The rock was pretty heavy, but I managed to pick it up. The lock was difficult to break, but i broke it.

Now I was again thinking. Will the wolf attack me? I looked up again. The wolf had come so close, that I could almost touch his fur. It looked a bit... weak?

I opened the door, and ushered it to come out. he took forward a hesitant step.

"Come, Mr. Wolf, you're free."

Though he hadn't attacked me, I was still scared. so, I decided to leave. My work was over, after all. I grabbed my bag from behind the bushes, and walked away.

As I walked towards the lake, again, I heard footsteps behind me. Afraid that one of the men had woken up, I cautiously looked behind.

-----

I found the most ferocious pair of green eyes, staring at me.

He did not look like one of those men. he waqs much more bigger.
Dangerous. His whole chest, arms were inked with tattoos. He had an absurdly handsome face, but his looks clearly sent the message that he's not a person, to mess up with.

fuck!

Now that I was finally able to take my eyes off his face, my peripheral vision rang a siren.

He was naked. Not even a fig leaf in the way. I immidiately closed my eyes.
"You need clothes?"

No answer.

"You see my chubby frame, don't you?", i asked, my eyes still closed. "So... Ihave a pair of gym shortss, that are very loose to me, because they didn't have my size, and they gave boy's medium size. Maybe they'll fit you."

I turned around, finally opening my eyes. I took yhe light ochre shorts out of my bag, closed my eyes, turned around, and held them out for him.
"Wear these", I said.

The crackling of leaves told me that he's coming towards me. He took away the shorts.

"Okay then, Mr. ... Green eyes. I'll count till ten?"

One
Two
Five
Seven...
Ten!

My shorts, were definately tight to him. The tears at the sides proved it. He's so big, after all... Not daring to look up, I simply turned away to leave.
A strong pair of arms grabbed me, and turned me around. His finger roughly jerked my chin upwards, so that I was staring directly into those dangerous green orbs of his. Though he had a neutral expression on, I was damn sure that I may scream anytime.
He simply released me after a staring competition of a few minutes, that were like some millenia to me. Now that I was released, I briskly started to walk away. According to my watch, still fiftyminutes left to sunset.
Wait. He's still following me!

I stopped and turned behind. He was about ten steps away, his face expressionless, as he stared at me.

"Are you hungry?"
No answer.

"Are you lost?"
No answer.

"You need something?"
No answer.

"Can you even speak?"

God! the only thing he's doing, is staring at me. Wickedly? Angrily? I don't know! He's just so... expressionless!

Fine, then.
"In case your'e waiting for me to sing, let me tell you- I have a very horrible voice. You want me to sing?"
No answer.

"Fine, then. 'All the sigle ladies, all the single ladies. All the sigle ladies, all the sing-'"

His glare simply shut me up. I turned away and started to walk home. I seriously don't have time for this. I'll go home, and if he follows me in, then... I have a baseball bat and a pepper spray in with me.

He quietly kept following me. Occasionaly, I'd turn around, only to find him ten steps away. Then I'd ask him any random question, like 'Do you know about Niall Horan's latest photoshoot?' or 'Peter from our history class locked Mrs. Jenks in the washroom.'

But he never spoke a word.
Finally I could spot the house, as we edged closer to the forest's boundary.
He stopped there.

I looked behind, to find him leaning against a tree, looking at me.

"You... would you like to come in?"
No answer.

I walked upto my house, to  unlock the door. Without looking at him, I said, a little too loud, "By the way, I'm Adela Shepard. It was, um... nice meeting you-"

"Abner."

I turned behind, but he was already gone. He wouldn't have gone that far, so, I shouted, "It was nice meeting you Abner!"

I went inside, and called Mr. Tony, our town's only mechanic, and asked him to pick up my car. He said that it shall be ready by tomorrow evening. Good.

Long chapter, finally!

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW  AND SHARE!
  XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
465K 10.7K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
405K 14.8K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
225K 3.4K 31
" You are MINE and only MINE even if you don't like the idea princess " Two not so different worlds She's powerful .... His powerful .... She's alph...