SATZU

由 thinkingaboutzu

s h o r t s t o r i e s / o n e - s h o t s 更多

01.| Cupid
02.| Coldhearted Sana
03.| My Bestfriend My Lover pt.1
04.| My Bestfriend My Lover // final
05.| It was an ACTING
06.| Can't Believe pt.1
07.| Can't Believe pt.2
08.| Can't Believe // final
09.| Letter S
10.| Letter A
11.| Letter T
12.| Letter Z
13.| Letter U
14.| Well done TZUYU
15.| Tzuyu Reading Wattpad
16.| I'm yours,your Mine pt.1
17.| I'm yours,your Mine // final
18.| The Noisy BOXER
19.| PERIOD-FEE
20.| Love each other (Desc)
21.| Love each other pt.1
22.| Love each other pt.2
23.| Love each other pt.3
24.| Love each other pt.4
25.| Love each other pt.5
26.| Love each other // final
27.| My last love pt.1
28.| My last love pt.2
29.| My last love pt.3
30.| My last love pt.4
31.| My last love // final
32.| Kiss ft.Mina
33.|[M] The Bully and The Gay
34.| Queen Medusa pt.1
35.| Queen Medusa pt. 2
36.| Queen Medusa pt.3
37. | Queen Medusa // final
38.| Never be the same pt.1
39.| Never be the same pt.2
40.| Never be the same pt.3
41.| Never be the same pt.4
42.| Never be the same pt.5
43.| Never be the same // final
44.| I'll Protect you pt.1
45.| I'll protect you pt.2
46.| I'll protect you pt.3
47.| I'll protect you pt.4
49.| I'll protect you // final
50.| It's okay pt.1
51.| It's okay // final
52.| I love her,but i love you more pt.1
53.| I love her, but I love you more pt.2
54.| I love her, but I love you more pt.3
55.| I love her, but I love you more pt.4
56.| I love her but, I love you more pt.5
57.| I love her, but I love you more pt.6
58.| I love her but, I love you more pt.7
59.| I love her but, I love you more pt.8
60.| I love her but, I Love you more pt.9
61.| I love her but, I love you more // final
00.| Not an UPDATE

48.| I'll protect you pt.5

2.5K 85 14
由 thinkingaboutzu

Sana never being so happy before she meet him. and after he save her life, they getting closer and yesterday is the best thing happen to her life. they confess to each other and sana so happy when someone she love, love her back. tzu love her and it's not one sided love. since then, they always hang out together. sana didn't mind and she thought that being protected by someone she love is so nice. she's happy with him. and after they confess to each other, he always being gentle with her. he always talking sweet make her blushing all day. he will feed her when they going out eating. and they will watching movies together. being with him make her life better. not that she hate her life. she feel loved and protected by him. she never fall in love except having a crush on mark. but when she with tzu. her life seems colorful. she feel happiness. her parents didn't know that she and tzu is in relationship. mark also didn't know about it except tzu mother. tzu mother was happy and told tzu to take care sana and protect sana. sana always stay at tzu house. she always visit at tzu house to spend time with tzu mom. 

they have been in relationship for 3 months already. and today was sana birthday. ofcourse tzu know her birthday and he plan to make a suprise for his girlfriend. that morning after wish sana birthday, he going out to prepare the celebration of sana birthday. he reserve a table in restaurant early when sana didn't call him yet. he want it to be perfect. he want to make sana happy. after he reserve the table, he going to buy a present for his girlfriend. he know what sana likes. and he going to buy since he already got money. 

that morning too, sana done taking a shower after she oncall with her boyfriend. she didn't know that he going out. after she finish taking a shower, her phone ringing. she thought maybe it's her tzu who call. she was smiling when she was getting her phone. but it was not tzu. it's mark calling her. they never contact to each other since mark oversea. and sana was suprised mark call her. she was thinking if she should not pick up. but her phone then keep ringing and she just pick up the call. 

" hi baby. "

" hi mark. "

" guess what? "

" what? "

" im infront of your house baby "

sana have no feeling to mark since she have tzu. and she was suprised when mark in infront of her house. she thought what mark doing. 

" okey "

sana hang up the call and walk downstair. she open the door and saw mark bring a cake. 

" happy birthday sana. "

mark smiling when he wish her birthday. sana just smile but frown when mark hug her. she want to push away but it will be rude. mark pulled away the hug and told sana to blow the candle. 

" make a wish sana "

i wish im happy with my tzu forever. 

sana blow the candle after wishing in her mind. she smile and said thank you to mark. she wish it's tzu who will bring the cake. mark start to talk.

" get ready, we will celebrate your birthday hehe. but

 before that, let's watch movies. i already buy ticket

 for us and we will going to celebrate "

sana even suprised. it's tzu who should do it and she don't know what to said. she was thinking when mark pinch her nose.

" squirrel. come on get ready. i'll wait inside the car"

" o-okay "

she going back to her room and thinking what she should do. should she told tzu about it or not? if she tell tzu, tzu will mad and get jealous. but she decide to tell because she don't want to keep secret. she call tzu. 

tzu done buying a present and he going back to his car. when he get in, he get a call from his girlfriend. he was smiling and he pick up the call.

" Hi baby. miss me? "

" miss you so much tzu. where are you? "

" um at home. why? want me to go to your house?"

tzu lie because he don't want sana keep asking where is he going. and sana start to talk.

" oh, um nope. i- i want to said something tzu "

" what is it baby? "

" um mark was here. and he take me to watching

 movies and celebrate my birthday. "

tzu shock after sana told him. and mark even take her to watching movies and celebrate her birthday. tzu didn't said anything. he was thinking.

is that mean he can make a suprise? hm

his thought get distracted when sana start to talk.

" dear. "

" yeah? "

" i love you. "

" okay. take care "

" dear. don't think anything. i only love you. not 

 mark. im sorry if i hurt you but i don't want to

 keep a secret so i call to tell about this. "

" okay baby. "

" dear. "

" yes "

" trust me. i will not cheating on you. after we done

 we meet okay? i miss you so much dear tzu. "

" okay. take care "

" i love you so much "

" love you too. "

tzu hang up the call and sighed. he was thinking if he should cancel the reservation but what if sana finish early going out with mark. tzu directly back to his house and just wait for sana call him. 

after sana done talking with tzu, she get ready. she then going outside and saw mark in his car. she then get in. mark is smiling. 

" you look gorgeous sana "

" thank you "

sana smile. mark start driving and that time sana just thinking about her boyfriend. she miss him so much. it was in the afternoon, they taking a lunch before watching movies. the movies start at 4pm. 

after they taking a lunch, sana excuse herself to toilet and when she get in, she text tzu that she miss him and she even told him where she is now and she told him that she not cheating. she always inform him so he didn't think negative. after she done texting him she going out and saw mark paid for their food. 

it's 4pm and they go in cinema and watching movies. sana sit beside mark. mark choose a horror movies. she was scared but try hold up herself not to touch mark. she keep thinking about tzu. 

after they done watching movies, it's 6pm already. they get inside the car and sana thought maybe mark will take her home. mark start to talk.

" last destination, celebrate your birthday hehe "

sana cursing inside her mind. she want to cancel it but she can't and don't want to make her bestfried sad. she just nodded. 

sana feel sleepy and she sleep for awhile don't know where mark bring her. mark was driving and focus to the road. 

they now arrive at twice club. mark waking her and sana slowly open her eyes and rub her eyes. she look in front of her and saw the name of the club. 

club?

she look at mark. mark was smiling and talk.

" we celebrate here. the others already waiting "

sana thought why must in the club? yes she always came here before she meet tzu. and she always going out with mark and her friends. but sana didn't drink alcohol. she nodded and get in. 

they get in when suddenly mark put his hand cover sana both eyes. 

" mark? "

" keep walking "

" o-okay "

there is silence and when mark told her to open her eyes, the moment she open her eyes she saw her friends and the other singing a birthday for her. she saw her friends mina and momo. also momo girlfriend dahyun, yep momo is a lesbian. while mina was with her boyfriend chaeng. mina holding the cake and walk towards her. she smile and again after they done singing sana make a wish then blow the candle. 

she smile and said thanks to her friends also her bestfriend mark. they now eat the cake a drinking. her friends now going dancing and mark take her hand to go dance. sana shook her head saying she don't want but mark nodded and he going with his friends. 

sana look at her watch, it's 9pm already. she going to toilet to text him. but she call him. tzu pick up.

" night dear. where are you? "

" home. "

" um im at twice club now. "

" club?! why at the club? "

" mark bring me here to celebrate my birthday "

" and why must at the club. are you just with him? "

" my friends also here dear. "

" i'll going there. "

" w-what? "

tzu hang up the call and want to go to the club. and he feeling not very well. he don't know why but he want to go there. sana frown when tzu suddenly hang up her call. she then put her phone inside her pocket. she going out to seat at the bartender table and just watching her friends dancing. mark then came to her sit beside her. mark start to talk.

" are you happy? "

" yeah. thanks mark. "

" welcome. let's drink. i know you didn't drink that

 so i order cola. "

sana nodded and just watching her friends not knowing that mark make an eyes to eyes with the worker. and the worker nodded and he put something in sana drinks. after finish, mark give her the drink. 

" drink it. "

" okay. thanks "

mark watch her drink it. he smirk in victory. after sana finish drink it. she watch her friends but suddenly she feel her sight is blurry and her head hurt. she touch her head. 

" are you okay sana? "

" i-my head hurt "

" let's go home. "

mark told her friends that he will taking her home. they nodded and mark carry sana outside. he was about to put her in his car when suddenly someone tap his shoulder. he turn around and saw tzu. 

" i saw what you did to her mark! "

tzu glare at him. he saw mark told the worker to put something in sana drink and he was mad and follow mark outside. 

" what are you talking tzu? i was about to bring her

 to her house "

" you think i was stupid to trust your words? "

tzu really mad now and sana feel hot. she snuggle closer to mark neck. tzu know what mark put the thing inside sana drink. he glare at mark.

" you better let sana go and let me bring her to her

 house. "

" i will send her. not you "

" im her bodyguard and you're a jerk. and this is

 the last time i said. let her go! "

mark didn't said anything. sana moving closer and moan. tzu glare at mark and mark let her go make tzu carry her to his car. 

tzu now in the car with sana. he saw sana about to take out her clothes. he stop her.

" sana. what are you doing? "

" i feel hot mark. "

" im tzu. "

tzu then arrived at her house. lucky sana parents was not there and he bring her to her room. he put sana at the bed. he was about to walk outside when suddenly sana pull him make him at the top. sana wrapped around her arm to tzu neck. sana also wrapped around her leg to tzu waist. tzu feel hot too and blushing. sana moaned. 

shit. 

" s-sana "

sana open her eyes and saw tzu. she was suprised she with her boyfriend and make her feel hot when she feel tzu member touching her womanhood. she moan and bit her lips. she don't know what happend to her make her like this. she want to come so badly. she need him right now. 

" tzu. take me "

" s-sana "

" please "

tzu don't know what happend and what he want to do. but seeing sana begging make him feel hot. he then crash her lips.. and

to be continue ..

.................................................................................................

what next? hahaha. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.7K 29 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU
16.1K 623 50
Gxg Satzu/Mitzu How much can you love someone? You can love them a whole lot! Love has no limit-it's about caring for someone deeply, being there for...
43.1K 1.9K 25
" - ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴠɪʀᴜꜱ ꜱᴘʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴏᴜʟ, ꜱᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇʀꜱ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰ...
177K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...