More Than This // Louis Tomli...

By lostinparadise25

Megan Payne is Liam Payne's younger sister. Yes, the Liam Payne of One Direction. Sounds pretty cool, right... More

More Than This
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 19

155K 1.9K 856
By lostinparadise25

All right, so like all you guys begged and pleaded and just nagged me till I uploaded so I finally did! I think you guys will like this chapter. IDK, you'll see. It's not over yet you guys but it's slowly but surely coming to an end! :'( I feel like this has gone by so fast. Probably because I like upload all the time. I'll be starting a Niall fan fiction (don't know when I'll post it though) so don't worry! I'll keep

~Dedicated to anybody who hated Walter as much as I did~

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 19

Walter's POV

I peeked outside the windows through the blinds and cursed under my breath. A huge black van was parked out in front of the house. They weren't blocking my way though. First mistake. I could still get out of here with the girls. I saw the SWAT team jump out of their vans. Was the SWAT team really necessary? I grumbled. Megan and Ella weren't even that special. Why did these people care so much? Getting out of here might be harder than I thought.

I immediately closed the blinds when I saw someone staring back at me. It was Louis Tomlinson. He was Megan's boyfriend. I think I'll have the pleasure of killing him first.

I ran upstairs and swung the master bedroom door open and saw Karen's lifeless body on the bed. I just smiled at her as I walked past. She deserved it. She was nagging me. Kept saying she never wanted this to happen to the girls and she should've stopped it and that marrying me was the biggest mistake of her life. She made the mistake of yelling at me, which ended her life. Megan and Ella looked very much like Karen. Maybe that's why I despised them so much.

I opened up the closet and under all the piles of clothes I saw my shotgun and my knives. I quickly folded up the knives and shoved a few in my pocket. I reloaded my gun as I walked downstairs. Suddenly, I heard yelling. It was a man's voice. Then another. Megan's. I heard Ella's crying and that when I ran downstairs to the girls room.

Megan froze when she saw me. She just threw Ella out of the window. Louis Tomlinson had broken the window's glass with the help of the SWAT team. I shot a few bullets at the window and tried to shoot any of them, but missed. Louis and the team were already off with Ella. I quickly grabbed Megan by her hair, and put the gun to her head.

"We're going for a little drive, sweetheart."

Megan's POV

I looked up at the window, maybe just expecting to see a bird or something tapping the glass but I saw Louis and a few members of the SWAT team. They were all beginning to whisper to each other. Finally, one made these hand movements in the air, and they all stopped whispering.

"MEG! STAY BACK!" Louis said and a two members of the team took out those battery ram things, like they use on TV when the killer wouldn't open the front door. They hit the glass three times, before it all sprayed and shot out everywhere as I shielded Ellie. A few shards had hit me and cut me in the back, but I didn't care. As soon as it was safe, I quickly picked up Ellie and put her in Louis' arms.

"Keep her safe, Louis." I yelled, kissing her forehead quickly.

"What about you?" He said, tears in his eyes. I felt like crying too. I reached out for his hand and he took it. He kissed it lightly and I smiled sadly. "I promised I'd protect you, Meg. Come on!"

"No. I-I can't. Just keep Ellie safe! Hurry before he comes!" I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

He heard it too, then bit his lip but finally said, "I love you, Megan Payne."

He was starting to come in. The golden knob was turning over and over again. "I love you too, Louis Tomlinson."

I turned to Ellie who was crying, calling my name, telling me I couldn't just go. I just hugged and kissed her one last time and practically had to pry her off me. Everything would go as planned. Ellie would be safe never having to worry about Walter again. Me? Well....I don't know. Suddenly, Walter swung the door open.

"I love you both. Now go!" I screamed as Walter shot his gun at them several times. They managed to get away, no one getting hit as they fled the scene. Walter yanked my hair and put a gun to my head as he walked me down the the garage. He locked the door behind him as I just prayed that he wouldn't shoot me. He didn't open the garage door just yet. He pushed me down on the floor, my head hitting the cold cement. He took some leftover rope and tied my ankles and wrists together.

I spit in his face as he pulled on the rope one more time, making sure it was tight. "You're a sick man! You deserve to rot in hell!"

"See ya there, sweetheart." He carried me and threw me the front seat of the car. I glared at him all the while as he went over to the driver's side. I tried to at least loosen the ropes as he put the keys in the Mercedes car, but they were too tight. I just accepted the fact that I'd die today.

Louis' POV

I quickly carried Ella away from the house as the SWAT team stayed behind, barging into the open after Walter and Meg. I ran back to the van, Ellie crying.

"Ella, it's going to be all right. She's going to be fine." Ellie didn't answer just cried harder. The boys and the girlfriends immediately jumped out of the car.

"W-Where's Meg?" Niall asked, rubbing Ella's back.

"S-She stayed behind. S-She didn't follow u-us." Ellie finally choked out.

Liam cursed under his breath, and started hitting his head against the window. "I'm so stupid...I knew she wouldn't..." Danielle quickly came over and quickly comforted him. I bit my lip. Maybe I shouldn't have just left her. I should've taken her with me. But Walter was right behind her, even if I managed to carry her out the window, Walter could've shot me or her before she was all the way through. Uncle Si mumbled something into his phone as I rocked Ellie back and forth, trying to get her to stop crying. Everyone else around was crying, but I wasn't.

I knew Meg. Meg would definitely fight hard. She just wouldn't give up that easily. I closed my eyes as I shushed Ellie. A song popped into my head. It was my Mum's favorite songs. I started to sing, my voice a bit shaky. Sissy's Song by Alan Jackson.

I opened my eyes when I heard Ellie stop crying. Walter just opened up the garage, and pulled out of the driveway quickly, not even caring if anyone got hit. He was speeding away.

"Follow that car!" I heard the cops yell and we immediately got into our van. I saw a glimpse of Meg. She was crying, she was shaking, she was yelling at Walter. Poor girl didn't ask for any of this. She didn't deserve it.

Megan's POV

We sped out of the driveway at like top speed. He just laughed as everyone backed away from him. I saw the boys, eyes all puffy and red, and saw Ellie crying on Louis shoulder. It's going to be all right, sweetie. I promise.

"Where are we going?!" I demanded.

"Shut up if you know what's best for you." Walter said, gesturing to the gun in his hands. He made a hard left, almost making me fall over in my seat. "Aww, sweetie. Did you forget to put your seatbelt on?"

I would've punched him, but my hands were tied. He laughed at my struggles as he ran a red light. Cars swerved out of his direction, spinning and spinning until they eventually crashing into each other. My heart felt for the people inside, probably yanking on the wheel, just desperately trying to turn the other way. I prayed that they were all right, looking in the rearview mirror. I prayed that they didn't crash in the middle of the street and didn't block the boys' and the polices path. I sighed with relief when I saw the black van the boys must've been in and the police on Walter's tail. I couldn't have been happier to hear those sirens. There was hope! There was hope.

"Curse it!" Walter yelled suddenly, then turned around and shot a few bullets behind him. I whimpered every time it went off. Five shots. That could've been one for each of the boys, depending on how well his aim was. Bullets immediately fired back at us. Several holes were shooting in the glass, as I sinked down in my seat a bit. The back window was filled with bullet holes. A few went through the back window and the windshield. One whizzed right by Walter's ear. I closed my eyes tightly, hearing some of the glass cracking and falling into the backseat. If Ellie was in here with us, she would've been dead. They glass was shooting everywhere. She would've been cut badly.

"You're crazy! Just let me go!" I screamed at him, but he ignored me, continuing to shoot back at the cops behind us. Cars slowed down, some almost crashing into us while Walter sped down the streets. I screamed as he swerved, almost making contact with another person's car. "I never wanted any of this! Just let me go!"

"Shut up, you stupid girl!" He mumbled under his breath, and turned back to facing forward, trying to focus on the road. "You've caused me nothing but trouble! I'll end your life right now, Karen!"

"K-Karen?" I choked out. Did he think I looked like Karen or did I just remind him of her? His face went pale as ever realizing what he just said. For a second, he looked calm. There was a loving look in his eyes. I felt my heart sink, just seeing him like this. It was quickly replaced with anger as he just shook his head over and over again. "That's it, Karen! Quit nagging me!" He pointed the gun right to my head. I just shut my eyes, waiting for him to shoot me, but he never did.

"I have a better idea, Megan Diana." He said, and I opened my eyes. He was heading straight for the railroad tracks. The lights were blinking, the bell was ringing. The two bars were already starting to lower. Walter punched on the gas, and managed to sneak under the bars before they closed off. We were sitting right in the middle of the railroad tracks.

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?!" I screamed as loud as I could in his face. "MOVE THE CAR! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!"

"This is the end..." I heard him mumble.

"OF COURSE THIS IS THE BLOODY END! WE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF A RAILROAD TRACK! A TRAIN IS COMING TO HIT US!"

He didn't threaten to shoot me. He didn't yell. He didn't slap me or laugh at me. He just turned his head slowly, giving me a genuine smile. He just started to chuckle. He reached out to touch my cheek but I quickly moved away. Still, he reached out and caressed my cheek. I felt myself shaking. What was he doing?

"I'm sorry, sweetie...Tell Ella and Karen I'm sorry...See you soon, sweetheart...I love you." Walter said softly, and I wondered why. I looked up and saw that blood was coming out of his neck, slowly dripping down and onto the seats. A weird feeling came over me as I realized something.

He'd been shot.

He'd been shot in the head.

Walter was dead.

The reason why Ellie and I cried at night, was gone. I felt free! I wouldn't have to worry about anything else anymore! No more sleepless nights and having to worry about if he found me. He was dead. He was gone. But after all the years he abused me, he said sorry now?! I was angry! Hell, I was fuming! But I heard my mother's voice in the back of my head. I felt her whispering to me. I felt her rubbing my back soothingly. Call me crazy, but I felt like she was in here with me and Walter, just begging us to stop the fighting. I remembered a quote she always said.

"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that that situation is over, you cannot move forward."

Her favorite quote by Steve Maraboli.

"I forgive you, D-Daddy." I felt my voice shaking when I called him Daddy for the first time. "I love you."

******************************************************************************************

So you guys like it? I think it was kinda nice, but even better WALTER'S DEAD! YEAAAAAAH! *happy dances* You guys have no idea how happy I was to write that part, I was just like 'Walter got shot in the head'. YESSSSS! I'm not a cruel person. I just think he deserved it.

So, tell me what you guys think of the chapter! Vote and comment please oh and please KEEP IT CHRISTIAN IN THE COMMENTS! I know you guys hate Walter but a few of you we're like 'OMG I JUST WANT HIS TO F***ING DIE ALREADY' 'WHAT A DOUCHEBAG' and I was just like 'all rightttt....it's just a story remember'. lol thank you guys so much for everything! I love you. c: xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 218 26
Ashley Victoria Horan is Niall Horan's step sister. Ashley has been bullied for 5 years but what happens when something made her the most well-known...
1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...
5.6K 133 15
Ella is just a fifteen year old girl. Her mother died because of Cancer. Her father died when she was two. Then there is her brother who happens to b...
333K 6.1K 45
Claudia Malik is- you guessed it- THE Zayn Malik of One Direction's little sister. When he left for the X-Factor, he completely abandoned his family...