Blood and Tears | BTS NAMJOON

By Taetaecypherfan

"You have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 58

3.5K 208 83
By Taetaecypherfan

There's Nothing Between Us

"Ahh", RM grimaced when he felt his stiff neck. He pushed himself up slightly and leaned back on the wall. It was the morning now, but it must have been early because he couldn't hear halmoni or Soo Ah.

He suddenly looked down towards the corridor to halmoni's room, if she saw him sleeping outside the room she was bound to ask questions. He sighed and raked his hair with his fingers before pulling the blanket that Soo Ah had covered him up with off and stood up.

He rubbed his face as he entered the room, expecting to see Soo Ah but he stopped when he saw the bed empty.

RM blinked and looked around the room, surprise that Soo Ah wasn't there.

Every other time they'd ended up spending the night, RM always woke up before Soo Ah. And no one, not even Soo Ah knew this but every single time he had to force himself to leave her side. So for the first time, he was the one feeling lost without seeing her in the morning.

He went to sit on the edge of the bed and leaned his elbows on his knees.

'What am I going to do with you Soo Ah?...You don't want me and I don't want to lose you.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin got his phone out and called Suga, "Suga!"

"Neh hyung?"

"Did I leave my wallet at your's last night?", Jin asked as he looked around the lounge.

"I don't think so", Suga replied.

"Dammit!", Jin muttered, "Have a look still."

"Neh, I'll bring it over if I find it."

"Arasso", Jin ended the call and sighed as he scanned his apartment.

"Where the hell did I leave it?!", Jin threw his phone on the couch in frustration. He didn't have time for this, he needed to get to the HQ.

"Maybe I left it in my room", he mumbled to himself before heading to his room.

He emptied his jacket pockets, checked the drawers, the table, the bathroom but he couldn't find it.

Jin was about to give up as he walked towards the door when he stopped and turned back to the bed. His eyes went down to under the bed, maybe it fell there.

He let go of the doorknob and casually walked to the bed before kneeling on his knees.

He bent his head low and something caught his eyes, it looked like an envelope.

"what's that?", he asked himself as he reached under his bed to get it.

"Jin Hyung!"

Jin suddenly turned around at the sound of Suga's voice and stood up, forgetting about the envelope under his bed.

He hurried out of his room just as Suga was walking into the lounge.

"Did you find it?"

"Yup", Suga threw Jin's wallet at him.

Jin caught it and put it in his back pocket, "I've been looking for it all morning. Thanks."

"No problem, shall we get going", Suga said as he and Jin left the apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suji yawned as she walked out of her room and abruptly stopped when she saw a board outside her room. She furrowed her brows and tiptoed to look behind the board but there was no one there.

She rubbed her eyes and read the brightly noted and decorated board.

"...how to get your guy back....number one...be sexy...what the hell?" Suji read out in confusion, "...number two, flirt with random men...", Suji shook her head and walked past the board into the kitchen.

"Was that board meant for me?", Suji asked Kyungmin as she entered the kitchen where Kyungmin and Soo Ah were.

"Did you read it?", Kyungmin asked expectantly.

"No", Suji shook her head bluntly before getting a mug out to make some coffee.

"Ah wae?!", Kyungmin pouted.

"Be sexy and flirt with random men?", Suji asked, "What do I look like to you? A hoe?!"

Kyungmin sighed and Soo Ah just smiled as she sipped her coffee, "Unnie, this is the only way to get Jin oppa back!"

"Can we not talk about him", Suji said flatly, "If he wants to talk to me then he can do it himself!"

Kyungmin facepalmed herself, "Do you not know my oppas yet? If they have feelings they fight it!!"

"And that's my problem? why?", Suji asked.

"Um because jees...I don't know maybe because the girl he fell in love turned out to be a cop who wanted to kick his in jail", Kyungmin pointed out.

"I thought you were ok with it?", Suji said.

"I am but he's not!", Kyungmin retorted, "So are you going to listen to me or not?!"

"Do I have a choice?", Suji asked sitting next to Soo Ah.

"Ok so the oppas have a deal going down tonight, and they're going to be at the club", Kyungmin informed them, "I think we should go too."

"Kyungmin, everyone in Seoul knows what we look like, you honestly think going out is safe?", Soo Ah asked.

"Unnie, this is underground", Kyungmin sighed, "Only gangs go to these clubs, you think any of them are going to suddenly decide they want to help the police out?"

"Fair point" Soo Ah nodded.

"So are we in?" Kyungmin asked.

"Whatever" Soo Ah shrugged, not bothered.

"I guess", Suji sighed, "But I need to go to HQ today, Hoseok needs help with the police cases still."

"I'll come too", Soo Ah said, "The faster we find out what CG is up to the faster we'll clear our names."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, we've found out Bangtan are doing a deal tonight at one of their clubs" Scar informed CG.

"And?", CG asked.

"We think it's to do with their E7 trade", Scar said.

"Think? Think again?!" CG shouted, "I want definite answers dammit! Go to the club and find out as much as you can!"

"Neh", Scar nodded somberly.

"And don't let them see you got it!", CG shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mianhe Hoseok, I'm late", Suji ran into the HQ where the boys were.

She ran past Jin without even blinking an eyelid at him and sat next to Hoseok.

Jin stared at her in confusion before he saw Kyungmin smiling knowingly at him. He cleared his throat and looked away.

"It's ok Suji", Hoseok said giving her a file, "These are all the dates of the drug busts, see if you can find any link with those."

Suji nodded and got right into it.

Hyerin saw Suga walking towards her and she quickly walked up to Jimin instead.

"Jimin, I heard you're looking into the men that attacked us", Hyerin said quickly making Suga stop in the middle of the room, "I can try to identify the ones you've gathered."

"Yeah that'll be helpful, let's go to find Taehyung, he's been helping me with it," Jimin said as he led Hyerin out of the room.

Suga sighed and hit his head with the file before going back to his work.

Soo Ah walked up to one of the tables and picked up a file, she furrowed her brows as she read what the boys had found about CG so far.

"Where did you go this morning?"

Soo Ah looked up and saw RM standing next to her with a nonchalant expression.

"Don't worry, I told halmoni before I left" Soo Ah said as she went back to reading the file.

"That's not what I asked", RM stated.

"Since when did I have to answer all your questions?", Soo Ah asked in annoyance.

"Since you became an outlaw living under my roof", RM pointed out.

Soo Ah scoffed in disbelief, "And who's fault is that?"

"You think it's my fault that the police decided to stab you in the back", RM raised a brow.

"Yes, because of your stupid criminal activities, I had to take on this stupid undercover case which resulted in me meeting you and therefore in conclusion it is your fault!", Soo Ah muttered angrily before walking away to sit beside Suga.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir", Jokwon burst into Chief Song's room.

"What is it?", the chief asked as he looked up

"You wanted me to find out if anyone got hold of the CCTV video before me right?" Jokwon said slightly out of breath.

"Yes and?"

"The security knew nothing about it, but another CCTV from within the building that looks out on the Han River caught this", Jokwon pulled out his USB and gave it to the chief.

The chief inserted it and played the video.

It was a video of a hooded man sneaking into the premises after closing time.

"Do you know who it is?" the chief asked.

"I asked the staff at that building and they said after closing, no one enters the building, it's locked", Jokwon answered.

"So who is it?!"

"Here's the interesting part sir", Jokwon raised his brows, "It's a security lock, meaning only the security staff and emergency services such as the police have access to the lock code."

The chief furrowed his brows, "So either the security or-"

"Or someone with police links got into the building", Jokwon nodded.

"Ok good Jokwon", chief smiled, "I want you to quietly check the system of all officers and see who used the code"

"Neh chief!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just remember a scar across his face", Hyerin shuddered suddenly at the thought.

"Yeah I remember seeing that guy", Jimin nodded.

"I'd never seen him before until I saw him with CG that day at the station", Hyerin explained.

"What about the other men?" Taehyung asked, "Did anyone shout their names by any chance?"

Hyerin nodded, "Mianhe...I can't remember."

"It's ok take your time", Taehyung sighed.

"But I do remember the guy with the scar saying that his boss, who I assume is CG didn't care whether we were dead or alive, so I know CG really wants to get rid of us", Hyerin said staring into space

The boys looked at each other, maybe they'd been too harsh on the girls all this time. They were used to always living close to death, but the girls weren't. They didn't see the world like the boys did, so suddenly being thrown into such a difficult situation must be hard for them too.

"Didn't really expect to be in this situation", Hyerin sighed.

"We're doing everything we can Hyerin...don't worry too much", Taehyung said awkwardly, not knowing how to be sympathetic.

"Thank you", Hyerin nodded sincerely, "Even though you know who we really are you're still willing to help."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You went shopping? Without me?", Dawon frowned when she saw Kyungmin struggling up the steps towards her with numerous shopping bags.

"Where...are...the....unnies?" Kyungmin asked panting.

"They went home already I think" Dawon answered.

"WHAT?!", Kyungmin looked at her watch, it was already 6, had she really been gone that long?, "What about the oppas?"

"We've got a deal going down tonight remember", Dawon said seriously, "Think they're still inside."

"Ok!", Kyungmin nodded tiredly as she headed back down the stairs.

"Wait what is in all those bags?!", Dawon called out.

"My weapons!", Kyungmin said as she wiped the sweat of her forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aha aha", Hyerin laughed awkwardly as she came out of the room in one of Kyungmin's ' weapon', "...you want me to wear this tonight?"

"Wow! UNNIE DAEBAK!",Kyungmin nodded happily before handing her shoes.

"Isn't it a bit low in the ....you know area?", Hyerin pointed at her cleavage.

"Uh yeah, that's why I bought it for you", Kyungmin said obviously, "Suga oppa likes a womanly figure unnie, and this dress is perfect for it."

"Kyungmin?", Suji peaked her head through her door and looked at Hyerin and Kyungmin, "I don't know about this...it's a bit short?"

"Just come out unnie", Kyungmin called her over.

Suji sheepishly walked out of her room and tugged the side of her skirt.

"Suji, you look amazing!", Hyerin had to agree with Kyungmin on this one.

"You think?", Suji looked at her dress.

"Unnie, you know what feature on a girl Jin oppa likes the best?", Kyungmin asked.

Suji shook her head.

"The legs", Kyungmin pointed at hers, "And when he sees your legs he won't know what hit him!"

"Uhum uhum", Soo Ah cleared, "Bodyguard Soo Ah ready to report for duty!"

"hehe unnie you look pretty!", Kyungmin clapped her hands.

"You think I can do my bodyguard duties in a dress like this?", Soo Ah exclaimed.

"You're not my bodyguards anymore remember", Kyungmin pointed out.

"Ah...", Soo Ah remembered and nodded realizing that.

"Now I have intentionally dressed you three in white so that the oppas will only be looking at you KYAH! I'm a genius", Kyungmin patted herself.

"You think it's going to work?", Suji raised a brow.

"Unnie, have I ever failed before?" Kyungmin asked, "Just try to be very seductive tonight, try not to pay too much attention to the oppas and flirt with random men."

"Where do you get these ideas from seriously?", Soo Ah grabbed her phone, "Let's go come on."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's happening there?"

"Boss I've just got here, and Bangtan are definitely in the club", Scar said as he sat in his car outside the club.

"And the girls? Any sight of them?"

"Not yet boss."

"See if you can find them too, I want to know what Bangtan are planning to do with them"

"Yes Boss."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah", Kyungmin suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stood next to the boys at the bar, "Oppa buy me a drink please?"

"What? What are you doing here?" the boys looked at her angrily.

"I came with the unnies", she shrugged.

"The girls came?!" RM grimaced.

"Why are they here?!", Jin stepped in, "It's too dangerous."

"Oh chill will you", Kyungmin shook her head, "So tense all the time."

"Yah Kyungmin!", Jin said sternly

"Where are they?!", Suga furrowed his brows and looked through the crowd.

Kyungmin swivelled around, "They? You mean Hyerin unnie?"

Suga coughed awkwardly and looked at Kyungmin.

"She's over there", she pointed to Hyerin who was dancing with some random people.

Kyungmin tried not to smile as she saw Suga's mouth drop at the dress she was wearing.

"Like what you see?", Kyungmin asked.

Without realizing it Suga nodded, "Huh...I mean no!"

Kyungmin shrugged and turned to see Jin with a frown on his face. She followed his gaze to Suji who was standing talking to a few other Bangtan members.

"You know...sitting here isn't going to stop that guy getting Suji unnie's phone number", Kyungmin said slowly trying to put thoughts into Jin's head,"..she looks like she likes him"

Jin abruptly turned and glared at Kyungmin.

"What? I'm just saying", Kyungmin backed away.

She turned around to RM but he wasn't there. She furrowed her brows and then smirked when she saw him making his way to the other side of the club where Soo Ah was chatting with a guy.

-------

"You have a kid?", Soo Ah asked gobsmacked, "But you look so young."

The guy nodded, "Yup she's three, I got this tattoo of her want to see", the guy took off his blazer and rolled up his sleeves showing Soo Ah his tattoo.

They were having a perfectly innocent conversation but from where RM was standing, all he could see was Soo Ah leaning in too close to him, as if they were going to kiss.

He curled his hands into fists and stormed towards them.

"OW!", Soo Ah winced when she felt a strong grip on her arm yanking her up.

She looked up and saw RM.

"What the hell RM?!", Soo Ah tried to break free.

"What are you doing here?", RM said through gritted teeth.

"Having a conversation!", Soo Ah retorted before breaking free, "He was showing me a tattoo of his daughter."

RM blinked and turned to the guy and saw a tattoo of a little girl's face on his arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you seriously?!", Soo Ah rubbed her arm in pain before storming off angrily.

RM raked his hair with his fingers in frustration and turned to run after her.

"RM hyung!", Taehyung stopped him.

"What?!", RM replied.

"The deal?", Taehyung reminded him.

RM cursed under his breath and walked away to the basement with Taehyung.

-------------------------------

"You really shouldn't wear a dress like that here", the guy said to Suji, "People can't stop staring at you."

Suji blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Listen I know this sounds really forward but can I have your number?", the guy asked.

"Um...", she smiled and looked up and suddenly stopped smiling when she saw Jin standing next to the guy with his arms across his chest.

The guy turned around and saw Jin too, "Oh...Boss!"

Jin glared at the guy with such intensity, the guy just bowed to both of them and left.

Jin turned back and met Suji's gaze. He quickly looked to the floor but that only managed to make him catch sight of her legs. He gulped as his eyes slowly lifted up from her feet up to her legs, to her body and finally to her face.

Suji nervously looked away to when she saw Jin looking at her like that.

"AH!", someone roughly bumped into Suji pushing her onto Jin.

"YAH!", Jin wrapped his arm around her waist and shouted at the guy.

"Mianhe", the guy apologized.

But Jin grabbed his collar, "Can't you see where you're going?!"

"...sorry", the guy apologized again. He wasn't part of Bangtan but he knew who Jin was and how powerful he was too.

"Leave him Jin", Suji tried to pull his arm away.

But Jin wouldn't budge.

"Jin!" Suji finally yanked his hand off she then turned to the guy and bowed, "I'm sorry."

The guy left and she turned around angrily, "What is your problem?!"

Jin clenched his jaw and looked away.

"You're angry at me so why are you getting angry at others!", Suji said angrily, "Instead of just standing there just get angry at me!"

Jin turned to walk away but Suji grabbed his hand and turned him back around.

"Suji don't push it", he said through gritted teeth.

"What did that guy do anyway?", Suji shouted, "It was an accident and he said sorry-"

"Sorry seems to make everything ok for you doesn't it?!", Jin retorted.

"What do you want me to do then?!", Suji shouted back.

"Nothing! Don't do anything!", Jin grabbed her arms and shook her slightly.

"How can I do nothing?!!", Suji shouted in frustration, "At least let me try!"

"There's nothing between us for you to try so hard", Jin said through gritted teeth, "So just leave it"

"...nothing between us?", she asked quietly in slight shock.

Jin's eyes softened slightly when he saw the hurt in her eyes.

Suji nodded slowly, "...fine...if there's nothing going on between us then you won't mind me getting with a few guys here tonight then right?"

Jin sighed heavily, "don't Suji-"

Suji angrily hit his arms off her and she stepped back, "You said it Seokjin, not me..so don't you dare try to stop me tonight."

Suji glared at him one last time before walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 48 28
Your heart raced at the feeling of the cold barrel on your forehead, but you knew you had to stay composed. You tried to look for any emotion in his...
36.8K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
649 55 55
Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted criminals? That's her mission. One day, her bro...
625K 62.1K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...