Scars can't heal (Jeff the ki...

Foxyyyyyyyyyyy

Hello everyone I may not update that much because of how busy I am. Also scars can't heal is about a girl nam... Еще

Chapter one (The meeting)
A/N
Chapter three (The meeting part 3)
A/N (I did draw that drawing by Myself)
chapter 4 (the Mansion)
A/N please read!!
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Fakeish chapter???)
A/N for Halloween
Chapter 8 (Real one)
Christmas special!!!
A/N please read
getting back (A/N)
Chapter 9
we need to talk

Chapter two (The meeting part 2)

118 4 2
Foxyyyyyyyyyyy

Once I woke up in the middle of the night I saw a black figure in the shadows I sat up in my bed and looked at my clock by my bed it read 12:30 am I then looked back at the figure and it was closer to my bed then it was before so I sat up all the way and put my back against the wall and kept my eyes on the figure as I started to grab my knife from under my pillow as I pulled out my knife the figure jumped at me and pinned me down on my bed. I saw the figure's face the figure looked like a guy in his teens he had a carved smile and he was really pale, his blue eyes where like the ocean I blushed when he talked "Take a picture it'll last longer doll" he said I could tell he was smirking by the way his voice talked. "My name isn't  doll wannabe joker" I said with a smile on my face. he looked a little pissed 'Shit, screw me and my smart ass remarks' He leaned down next to my ear  "I know your name Y/N " he whispered to me that sent chills down my spin and I liked it, I don't know who he is but so far he is interesting...

To be continued

Hello my readers Yui~Chan here I'm making this in class so it's short I'm sorry but I promise whenever I'm not busy I will update more and I'll make my stories longer

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

680K 39.6K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
Royally yours Srinidhi Chava

Любовные романы

1.7M 94.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
504K 43.6K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...