Click, I've Caught You

By Lemmy_and_Amani

Just a slice of life story for a shy girl and a small town. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Je... More

Warnings
Arc 1: (Aim)(Needs Editing) Chapter 1
Arc 1: (Aim)(Needs Editing) Chapter 2
Arc: 1 (Aim)(Needs Editing) Chapter 3
Arc 1: (Aim)(Needs Editing) Chapter 4
Arc 1: (Aim)(Needs Editing) Chapter 5
Arc: 2 (Frame)(Needs Editing) Chapter 6
Arc 2: (Frame)(Needs Editing) Chapter 7
Arc 2: (Frame)(Needs Editing) Chapter 8
Arc 2: (Frame)(Needs Editing) Chapter 9
Arc 2: (Frame)(Needs Editing) Chapter 10
Arc: 3 (Save)(Needs Editing) Chapter 11
Arc 3: (Save)(Needs Editing) Chapter 12
Arc 3: (Save)(Needs Editing) Chapter 13
Arc 3: (Save)(Needs Editing) Chapter 15
Bonus: Gallery

Arc 3: (Save)(Needs Editing) Chapter 14

15 0 0
By Lemmy_and_Amani

Note: This chapter is pretty much a filler and it skips around a bit

"Summer homework, you have been defeated!" Chika cheered loudly. After dancing in delight for several minutes, she began putting her homework away before it magically disappeared like so much of her homework.

Jewels smiled as she carefully put her own set of papers in her bag. She'd end up losing it somewhere in the house by mistake if it wasn't in her bag. Or at least, she assumed her missing papers were in the house.

"So do we turn them in now or do we turn it in next year with everyone else?" James asked.

They all glanced between each other.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say, especially with done homework, expecting it to stay where we put it all summer and still be there next year is asking for too much." Lyna grimaced.

The group winced. Yeah, keeping up with homework was just not their strong suit. It always had a way of miraculously disappearing if they didn't turn it in quickly. No need to tempt Murphy or badger fate.

"That done with, want to come play with me?" James asked holding up a pair of drumsticks.

"Sure!" Chika chimed for everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour long playing session, they all started home barring James. Seeing as his dad was home for once, he was planning to spend the rest of the night with his dad playing games.

Chika had chosen to walk ahead of Jewels and Lyna saying that it'd be a snowball's chance of survival in an active volcano core that she would be the third wheel. She'd even gone as far as to run a few blocks ahead of them.

Lyna hadn't minded. She'd proceeded to stealthily (as she could manage) slip her arm around Jewels' waist before she checked her expression to make sure it was okay.

She took Jewels leaning into her hold as a positive sign and smiled. Then she started slightly when a gentle purr actually slipped from Jewels' lips. For a second, Lyna was slightly worried as this was uncharacteristic of her. When Jewels nuzzled her neck and her tail curved over slightly, Lyna became even more nervous. Seeing this Jewels muttered a reassurance in her ear giving a reason for her actions.

It was just her time of month and Jewels inherited something from her mother that made Lyna almost wish she was related to her if only for the fact Jewels lucked out.

Their style of monthly cycle.

Jewels' mother (and by inheritance/genetics Jewels) only suffered light bleeding, mild mood swings and being more affectionate than usual. It was almost worth not being able to kiss her (because incest) to reap those particular benefits.

Almost.

Lyna refused the idea of not being allowed to kiss her anymore.

The girls split up as they went their separate ways home receiving a text from Chika saying she made it to her house. Lyna made it home herself and was greeted warmly by her parents before she was forced to bed.

Playfully crying about her parents 'betrayal' Lyna did as told somewhat disappointed she had school the next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyna felt guilty as she privately admitted she liked Jewels on her period. More specifically, she liked how cuddly she got.

As of the current moment, Jewels was curled up on her lap nuzzling into neck while they sat in front of the TV at Lyna's house. Lyna had an arm slung lazily over the smaller girl's hips using the other to flip through the available channels. Sadly, they seemed to have missed all of the good shows that had chosen to air while they were at school.

Finally deciding they could laugh watching Failarmy, Lyna set the remote down and began stroking Jewels' hair.

Lyna's parents watched from the doorway grinning madly with wide smiles. When Failarmy went off, some sort of cheesy romantic comedy started. With the remote out of reach and Lyna far too comfortable with Jewels to get up and grab it, the movie was allowed to play.

When a romantic kiss scene played, Lyna's parents started chanting under their breath.

"Come on Lyna," Miranda murmured. Her daughter cuddled her girlfriend closer. "Come on, come on- John, why won't she kiss her?"

"I don't know," John grumbled annoyed himself. "I thought I taught her better than this."

Lyna began moving her face closer to Jewels' and her parents started wiggling with excitement. As Miranda began cheering softly John began muttering encouragingly. It was honestly a surprise they didn't hear him.

"You got this Lyna. That's right, get her attention, you don't want to startle her. Grab her chin, be gentle Lyna! Okay, guide her head and make her look directly in your eyes, that's it. Make sure she's calm Lyna, stroke her cheek or- that works good girl! Now.."

On the couch, Jewels giggled.

"Your parents really want us to kiss." she informed.

"Is that so?" Lyna remarked as she continued stroking Jewels' cheek. "Might as well then. Wouldn't want to disappoint the folks after all."

"Of course not." Jewels agreed in a soft murmur. Lyna tilted the girl's head back a little further before finally connecting lips.

Miranda squealed as quietly as she could manage and John cheered quietly. Lyna and Jewels broke apart and Jewels laid back down on Lyna once more.

"Operation: Grandchildren is going smoothly." Miranda declared softly.

On the couch, Jewels choked before going bright red. Her ears twitched nervously and Lyna glanced down at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," Jewels squeaked. "Nothing at all." She wondered if Miranda had filled out adoption papers already and was simply waiting for them to be of an appropriate age to convince them to have children.

Lyna gave her a curious look, before seeming to shrug it off.

"If my parents weren't playing spy kids, I'd kiss you more. That was the whole point of cuddling on the couch instead of safely in my room."

"Why worry about that when they're the ones encouraging us to kiss?"

"Good point."

John and Miranda left the room feeling distinctly uncomfortable about watching their daughter make out with her girlfriend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No!" Chika wailed. "Exams! All week!"

"I'll never survive!" Lyna whimpered.

"As long as they don't pull the whole 'we didn't teach you this but you should be able to guess' routine on the math exam this year..." Jewels huffed.

"History." James grumbled eyeing the schedule distastefully. "First thing we do Tuesday morning."

"My memory is pretty spotty that early though." Chika grimaced. Lyna glanced at the list of things the exam would cover from the year.

"What the fuck is yellow journalism?!" She demanded.

"Better question, when did we cover it?" James asked.

"We didn't." Jewels deadpanned. She flipped through her binder one last time as a check. "It's not in the notes, there wasn't a video on it and there wasn't a bell ringer. This is the first I've heard of it."

"Is it something about racial discrimination?" Lyna asked. "In the recent history we're studying, it's usually racial discrimination."

Jewels pulled her phone ignoring the indignant looks from fellow students as a teacher walked by casually disregarding the fact she was on her phone.

"Google says yellow journalism is 'journalism that is based upon sensationalism and crude exaggeration." Jewels recited.

"So like saying that punching someone in he face has the same criminal weight as say, shooting someone or dismemberment?" James asked.

"Not that drastically," Jewels amended. "More like, smoking pot to murder and dismemberment."

"So then why is it called yellow journalism then?" Chika inquired. "What does yellow have to do with it?"

Jewels shrugged.

"Search me," she said helplessly. "I don't get the name scheme either."

"I swear," Lyna grumbled. "Most things in the world were named like this solely to confuse the kids on where it came from."

The rest of the group nodded sagely, missing the amused looks from the few teachers still around. The teens then made their unhurried way for the door. Better to walk with a crowd that large after all.

They were just that much more smug when they ended up being the only people who didn't trip on the wet floor from the janitor's prank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 21 21
Highest Rankings: 115 in first person I was just a simple sophomore. I hung out with my friends, played sports, got straight A's, my life seemed to h...
97 2 6
A typical yet not-so-typical high-school romance! Disclaimer: I do not own any songs or fictional references made in the story. All rights reserved t...
6.4K 275 25
'Honestly,getting banished from my own hometown Harmonia to an strange unknown school is the least worst thing that i had expected to happen to me.. ...
1.8K 74 44
"I am obsessed with you." Her desire-filled voice echoed in the eery silence of the dark room. "That makes two of us my darling." Husked the other on...