Summer Love -Larry Stylinson...

Von keysha_1995

Cause you were mine for the summer Now we know it's nearly over Feels like snow in September But I always wil... Mehr

Summer Love -Larry Stylinson mpreg a.u-
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Surprise One Shot
Not A Chapter

Chapter 6

14K 555 222
Von keysha_1995

Liam has never made Harry feel so angry before. It was awkward for them at rehearsals. Harry avoided Liam and Liam sulked to Zayn who told him that Harry would get over it but the truth is Harry wouldn't because what Liam said was hurtful. It hurt Harry a lot when Liam said those things. Liam was supposed to be one of his best friends.

But Harry knows the real reason Liam said what he did. Liam has a huge crush on Harry, they even slept together a few times, but it always felt wrong to Harry. He hasn't slept with Liam since the last week of X-Factor. Liam's asked but Harry always says no. Then Harry found out about Mason and feeling for Louis returned and everything Harry did with Liam felt like cheating.

Harry sits by himself when they have a break for lunch. He looks through all the pictures he has of Mason and Louis on phone while picking at the sandwich he was given. Mason looks to much like him for Louis to be lying. Mason is exactly like Harry was when he was two. Maybe he should ask Louis if he could get a DNA test done so Liam leaves him alone. Harry sighs running his hand through his hair. He does that when he's stressed. He can feel someone standing behind him. He can tell its Niall.

"Ni are you just going to stand there? its really annoying" Niall sits next to him, grabbing Harry's sandwich and taking a bite.

"Your stressed. Whats the matter? is it Liam?" Harry takes his sandwich back and slaps Niall's hand.

"That's mine. And yes he's driving me nuts. I took Louis out the other night but i couldn't concentrate because all i could think about was what Liam said. Mason's mine right? Louis isn't lying is he?" Niall shrugs.

"Mate that kid looks to much like you to not be yours. I don't think Louis lying. You need to trust him and ignore Liam. He's just jealous" Harry sighs showing Niall a picture Louis took of Mason and Harry.

"I guess your right. I-i just love the kid so much already and the thought of him not being mine hurts. But i guess Liam is just trying to get into my head. I'm gonna ask Louis about a DNA test so Liam will leave me alone about the situation. Do you think that's a good idea?" Niall shrugs again.

"I don't know mate. Maybe? I would help keep Liam off you back i guess. Ask Louis about it. Say management need confirmation or something like that" Harry nods shoving his phone into his pocket.

"That's a good idea. Anything to get Liam to back off would be good"

"I don't get the two of you. Why fuck him if your not going to date him?" Harry groans shoving his face into his hands.

"It was complicated. We were both lonely so. I don't know. I don't find him attractive i just needed some relief. I know that sound horrible but i was young and stupid. Now i'm paying for it" Niall rolls his eyes and grabs Harry's hands so he'll look up.

"That did sound horrible but it get it. He's your friend and you both needed to get rid of some sexual tension. Just talk to Louis alright? We'll keep Liam busy and off the subject of Mason" Niall grabs Harry's sandwich again before walking off leaving Harry alone with his thoughts.

*

*

When Harry calls Louis that night he can hear people in the background and the sound of his son laughing.

"Did i call at a bad time?"

"Nah its alright. I'm at mum's. What's up?" Harry takes a deep breath trying to calm his nerves.

"Management want a DNA test done on Mason. They don't believe he's mine"

"You mean they think i'm after your money with the claim of a child you would have to give me money and such. Am i right?" Harry's a little taken back by Louis words. He almost sounds annoyed.

"I'm sorry Lou. They wont let up about it and if we get it done they will leave you alone too" Harry hears Louis sigh.

"I- alright, fine we'll get it done. I need to book an appointment with Mason's doctor. Give me a few days alright? When are you free?" 

"Alright sounds good. Um I'm free all next week. We have a week off before we start tour"

"Right. I forgot about you going on tour" 

"Lou.. We wont be going far. We won't even be leaving Europe. I'll fly you and Mason over to one of the Paris shows. You can come to the UK shows too if you want"

"Yeah alright. Mason will probably love seeing you up on stage. I'll make the appoinmet for next week some time alright? i've got to go" 

"Yeah alright. I'll talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye. Wait a second" Harry looks down at his bed wating for Louis to come back.

"Hi dada. I at nana's" Harry smiles hearing his sons voice.

"Hey bub. Are you being good?"

"Yes. I good boy"  

"I know you are. Be good for daddy. I've got to go now. i'll see you soon alright?"

"I good. Bye" The line goes dead before Harry can speak. Harry hangs up his phone, leaving it on his bed. He leaves his room and orders pizza, to lazy to cook anything.

*

*

 Louis sets up the appointment for a Tuesday. He meets Harry in the hospital then takes him up to the Fourth floor where Mason's doctor is located. Louis signs in and waits for the doctor to call them through. Harry got a few looks from the two security men he had with him. Mason refused to sit in his stroller opting to sit with Harry instead.

After a few minutes Harry and Louis were called back. They took blood from both Harry and Mason then took some hair and skin samples. Louis watches on as Harry comforts Mason after he had his blood drawn. Mason hates needles even as a newborn baby he screamed and cried when having his immunizations.

After they had finished at the hospital Harry asked Louis to come back to his house for a while. Louis agreed and met Harry at the gate leading into the parking garage.

"Welcome to my house" Harry said as he let Louis and Mason inside. Mason ran straight for the cat Harry had called Smokey. Every time mason comes home from Harry's he asks if they can get a cat too but Louis has to say no every time because his house doesn't allow pets.

Louis follows Harry into the kitchen taking a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Harry i got a job offer" Louis been waiting to tell Harry. He found out last week. Louis applied to a child care that was in the center of London.

"Ah cool Where is it?" Louis smiles taking a sip of the water Harry set in front of him.

"At a child care. One of the ones in central London. It pays well and i get discounted fees for Mason"

"What about your designing job?" Harry asks confused because he thought Louis loved his job.

"I had a conflict with one of my co-workers and i wasn't being paid as much as i should have been. I just wanted to do something else" Harry nods sipping his water.

"Tell me the real reason you needed the DNA test done" Louis says because he knows its not because of Harry's management.

"Um.. Please don't freak out on me but i kind of had an thing with one of the boys during X-Factor and i think he's jealous. He keeps saying your faking Mason being mine and your only doing it for money and fame. I want to prove him wrong with hard evidence so he will leave us all alone" Louis stares at Harry trying to process everything Harry just said.

"Oh. Who is it?" Harry shakes his head sighing.

"I'm not telling you because he doesn't matter. You matter and Mason matter now. He's my past. Your my future"

"I'm also your past Harry" Harry takes Louis hand and lifts his chin up with his finger.

"Your the past that matters. The past i want to be my future" Louis may or may not have teared up a little at that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Keysha

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.9K 236 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...
81.4K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
22.1K 410 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...
10.1K 152 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...