Alpha Abner Roth

By pelly_blue

Ever since she freed a wolf from some poachers, she's being stalked. What happens when she hugs the wolf and... More

Copyright and stuff
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
(A/N)
Chapter 5
Cast- Pt.1
Chapter 6
1K Reads!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Important
For You
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Cast- Pt. 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I'm Confused!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Short Story

Chapter 2

31.5K 962 34
By pelly_blue

CH2

I went out to the parking, thankful that the day's over. I think that I got thankful too early, for the tyres of my old hatchback (which once must have been of cherry red color- the second hand thing is now a faded pink), were brutally slashed.

Someone had even painted in red, the words, "STUPID TROLL" on the windscreen.

I cursed a little under my breath. School was mostly empty- even Nisha was gone. I had chosen a very bad day, to stay back in the library.I looked at my wristwatch. Still three hours tops left for the sun to set, and my house is a good two- hour walk away.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. The western wall of the school, faces the huge forest. I remember once seeing on the map- if I walk straight towards the west, I'll come across a small pond. That, according to my calculation, shall take a mximum of thirty or thirty five minutes. From the lake, I had to head North-west, for, according to me, approximately for forty minutes, untill I find my house. If I'd walk fast enough and jog a bit in between, I could make it to my house within less than an hhour!

But I had heard that the forest is dangerous. That people seldom went inside.

With laziness taking over the best of me, I decided that I will go inside.Barely twenty five minutes had passed, and thanks to my occasional jogging, I could already see the pond, at a distance.
'Great' I thought.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks, when I heard some voices. Some men.

I really wanted to start the next chapter with Abner's P.O.V. So yeah, this chapter is short.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE!
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 27.1K 34
Whisper Rayne is not a happy camper and neither is her wolf. She has to move to California with her family because they want her to have new opportun...
1.2M 33.6K 37
A N A M A Z O N B E S T S E L L E R ORIGINALLY 27.2M READS ON WATTPAD! SAMPLE OF DRAFT MANUSCRIPT - 70%. OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED: 20th November...
53.6K 2.6K 9
Everything I ever had and known was taken away from me. My family, my life, my identity, everything. Alpha Kannon was the main reason for it. He tort...
190K 6.4K 30
Taken and tortured, Scarlett Mercer must now deal with the Claim of becoming Alpha. Not only does she have to face off the disobedient pups, another...