Maybe Someday...

بواسطة iam_lost

|| Trailer inside || Caleb is a naive but tough guy who tries hard to stay out of trouble but eventually, he... المزيد

~~★TRAILER★~~
01
02
03
04

MAYBE SOMEDAY...

265 23 7
بواسطة iam_lost

When Cadence, a 17-year-old young lady, finds a tiny heavy book with leather cover and laces tied around, curiosity engrosses her. She decides to go for it and unwraps the book. She then realizes it wasn't a book, it was a journal filled with letters; with hundreds of pages.

All those letters were written by Caleb—when he was recruited to Haiti for the UN peacekeeping mission, MINUSTAH—in the memory of his love, Lisbeth. Whenever he missed her he would write a letter to her, writing about the moments he had with her in the past and the truths he left unsaid. It wasn't until his diary was almost filled with all those letters; he realizes how wrong he was about love.

* The diary is not that tiny but small enough to fit in a pocket of 9X6 inches*

It'll be very kind of you if you show me some support by commenting/ voting/sharing. At least in the coming chapters if not in here:)

*The first chapter will be out in few hours*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

26.6K 1.4K 8
မိထွေးရဲ့သားကို ချစ်မိသွားပြီ BL Fiction shorts stories လေးပါ။
118K 17.6K 92
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
210K 10.5K 50
Full mature so Read your own risk
112K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...