every night ; kim taehyung ✔️

By btstydia

He walked in every night... With a different woman. highest ranking: 1 in #taehyungfanfic More

IMPORTANT
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIV
X
XI
important autor's note
XII
XIII
XIV - uncensored
XIV - censored
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIV
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note
what if
XXV - final

I

72.1K 2K 2.9K
By btstydia

It's been a few years since I started working at this restaurant/bar/club. Only high class business men and women would visit this place and I was really unfamiliar with the situation in the beginning. Coming from a poor family, dealing with wealthy people wasn't something I did often, but when I got this job I knew everything would change. Including me.

The payment is pretty good; it pays the rent. The clientele is decent, some spoiled brats here and there, but we get through it. The uniform is pretty, we get to wear really glamorous and luxurious clothes; except for the heels, they kill me. The working hours are kind of annoying, I have to go at night and leave when my last costumer leaves, so my sleeping schedule is really messed up.

It's just another day - night - at the club and everything is the same; I put on my uniform, my heels last as always, clients start to come in, I start to take orders and serve them and then the same thing that happens everytime, happens again.

The same man that comes every night, sits down on the same table every night, at the corner of the room, and always, with a different woman.

He gets there, buys her everything she asks and them the both leave to God knows where.

I've never served this man before, I only know him as Mr. Kim Taehyung, the millionaire. Some of my work friends have already served him and told me his voice is as deep as it can be, sensual as well. His smell is something you would never expect and his looks are even better up close. I never heard them and just kept a small smile on my face. I don't have time to flirt or even think about flirting with a costumer, especially one that shows up every night with a different woman.

It disgusts me.

After an hour or so, Mr. Kim and the poor girl leave the club. His hand around her waist, whispering things on her ear as she giggles like an idiot.

I let out a sigh and keep serving the costumers until my last costumers leave and it's finally time for me to go home.

The next night, I get to the club and start serving the costumers that come in. It's a really cold day outside and my coworker said she would give me a ride, unless my last costumer stays there until late.

A few minutes later, Mr. Kim enters the club, surprisingly alone. It's the first time I've ever seen him alone.

He looks tired, his hair kind of messy and without a blazer on, just a buttoned up shirt on.

"You're serving Mr. Kim tonight." one of my coworkers comes over to me.

"Do I have to?" I whine.

"Stop whining, he tips really well." she smiles.

My eyes widen at her words and I immediately walk out of the bar and to his table.

"Goodnight, Mr. Kim." I walk over to his table, "I see no woman tonight, huh?" I mumble as I handle him a menu.

"Pardon?" he looks up from his phone and at me.

"Nothing. It's just that I see you didn't bring another date tonight." I say.

"Are you insinuating that- Shouldn't you respect me, Miss... Hayun." he reads the name on my little badge.

"Actually I'm older than you, so you're the one who should respect me." I smile sarcastically.

"Have you been stalking me, Miss Hayun?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Actually, I googled 'does Kim Taehyung have commitment issues?' and 'why is Kim Taehyung with a new woman every night?', a lot of rumors showed up, but I didn't get a straight answer, so I just assumed you have trust issues. Oh, except for showing your age, which shows you are one year younger than me." I say.

He stares at me blankly before taking his tongue to the side of his inner cheek and letting out a unsatisfied chuckle, moving his gaze to the menu.

"Anyways, would you like anything to drink?" I ask with a fake smile on my face.

"Just the usual." he closes the menu and looks up at me.

"I've never actually served you, so I don't know what the usual is." I let out a chuckle.

"My mistake." he chuckles looking away, "Scotch. Lots of ice. Please." he grins at me.

"Coming right up, Mr. Kim." I turn around and start walking, "Oh, and by the way, it's Miss Lee. No informality." I turn around for a second and then walk away.

I feel his eyes stuck on me as I go to the bar to get his drink and as I walk back to his table.

"Here's your order, Mr. Kim." I put down his glass.

"Call me Taehyung. Let's start treating each informally." he whispers in my ear as I put down his glass.

"I'd rather not." I tap his shoulder as I straighten my back.

I see the smirk on his face fall into a straight line as he narrows his eyes. And again I feel his gaze on me as I serve other costumers and clean tables.

An hour later and it's almost 3 am, but Mr. Kim is still there, sipping on the last drops of scotch he had been drinking slowly on for the past hour. Everyone has already left and I'm the only employee standing there as he reads emails and papers, pouting focused on what he's doing.

I lay my head on my head as my elbow rests on the bar. I'm not allowed to use my phone at work, so I just simply keep staring at the woodwork on the bar and running my fingers over the scratches.

"Here." he hands me cash, "For the scotch. And for the service." he smirks.

Finally.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I'm giving you a ride home. Let's go."

"Yeah, right. I barely know you." I tsk at his words.

"Again, shouldn't you respect me?"

"We already had this conversation, I'm older." I joke.

"And I'm the owner of this place. Now come." he starts walking out.

"Y-You're the what?" I stutter quickly grabbing my bag and walking out with him.

"The owner of this place." he repeats.

"What?"

"Get in the car and I'll explain."

"No way."

"Shouldn't you do what your boss says?"

"Who says you're my boss?"

He sighs and gets his phone from his pocket to type something. Suddenly he shoves the screen on my face showing a page about the club. He is indeed the owner.

"See? Now let's go." he opens the door for me and I get in hesitantly.

He slides in the driver's seat and starts the car.

"Where's your house?" he asks.

"Two blocks away, then to the right. It's a white building with a cherry blossom in front of it." I say hesitantly.

He nods then silence takes over, until I get the tiniest bit of courage to break it.

"You mean, you're my boss?" I mumble out.

"Not so feisty anymore, huh?"

"Try me." I roll my eyes.

"But yes, I'm the owner of the place, which means I'm your boss. I just don't act on it, because I have business partners to do so. Jimin, your boss, he is my best friend and the co-owner of the club." he explains.

"Why doesn't anybody else know that?"

"It isn't relevant. I just have to go there every night to check up on things. And so, as you noticed, I bring women, because... I can." he shrugs.

I roll my eyes at his words and he notices it because he lets out a little chuckle.

"It's here." I point to the building.

He stops the car and turns to me.

"Goodnight, Mr. Kim." I nod and try to open the car but it's locked.

"Aren't you gonna invite me inside for tea?" he asks, a smirk on his lips.

"It's 3 am." I look at him with an annoyed face.

"I'm just joking." he laughs and unlocks the car, "I hope you have a good night, Miss Lee." he says as I get out of the car.

"And I hope you don't think I'm one of those women you bring home every night. Thanks for the ride tho." I say before closing the door and walking into my apartment.

Disgusting.

a/c:: i'll update tomorrow, if yall want
hope you liked it!

xx
bea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 4.5K 27
who would have thought that a random night out could become so much more for taehyung and yoongi? highest rank: #11 in taegi
807K 31.7K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
2.7M 100K 36
In which a wild girl gets a shy boy out of his comfort zone. - Highest Ranking: #1 in jungkook #1 in jeonjungkook #1 in btsfanfic #4 in bts #1 in...
4.5K 211 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎