Sorta in Love..

By TayahStyles

Evanna is a bright green eyed 17 year old girl, with big dreams and major hopes. Everything is going good in... More

Sorta in Love..
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 (Part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
***Authors Note***
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (The End.)

Chapter 2

1.5K 12 3
By TayahStyles

Chapter 2

Evanna's point of view.

 The date was Friday, at exactly 11:27 PM when i kissed my best friend.

I don't even know how it happened, it just did. And... I think i liked it.

~

"Got it! YES!" Harry slammed his controller on the ground, dancing around like a complete idiot. He won the trophy in mario kart, leaving me with a massive fail of 1 point to 3. Wow.

I pouted. "You obviously cheated. You shoved a pillow in my face, Harry!"  

"That was friendly competition, my dear friend." Harry shut the tv off and took a seat extremely close to me on the couch. I placed my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his chest. "I still love you though, curly!"

Once i pulled away Harry looked at me with that cheeky crooked smile he does, then quickly looked away.

"What?" I smiled, turning his face back to face mine.

Harry took in a deep breathe. "How do you tell someone you like them, without making it awkward?"

 I shrugged. "I just say... come out and say it. Just tell her how you feel about her, tell her something nice?"

I wasn't afraid to say that i was jealous. Harry was gorgeous. And at times i felt like i had feelings for him... right now more than ever. But i don't know, i guess i was stupid..

Harry smiled. "Well how would you like to be told?"

I shrugged my shoulders again. "Just...." I sat there for a second and thought. "I really don't know. Just tell her your feelings!"

Harry closed his eyes and sucked in alot of air, taking a deep breath. "There's this girl who's been my best friend ever since we were little.. and she's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous..." Harry avoided eye contact. "I love every minute i spend with her... And we spend alot of time together..."

My heart started racing. 

Was he talking about me?

"I started having really strong feelings for her about 5 months ago... And i haven't been able to get her out of my head since." Harry looked up into my eyes. "She's sitting with me right now."

I covered my mouth, shocked. Harry pulled my hands away from my mouth, looking deep into my eyes.

".....She's the reason i haven't kissed anyone yet. She's the reason i don't have a girlfriend. She's the reason for everything right now....."

Before he could say anything else, our lips collided. He held his hands on the back of my neck, and i swear i could feel his heart beating as his chest collided against mine. 

I held one hand on his back, and one entangeled in his beautiful curls.

This was my first kiss. And it was more like a full on makeout session.

Weird thing is, i liked it. I liked him against me. I liked his lips. I loved it. I loved him.

It just now hit me.

Harry pulled away, his eyes wide. I think he was just as shocked as i was.

And... i think he liked it too.

~~~

Chapter 2! Sorry its short. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 29 10
Kalina Ritter. 17 years old and trying to live her dream, which is to meet One Direction. Will Kalina get what she has always dreamed of? or will som...
47.8K 589 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
33.4K 355 43
Julie Payne was a normal teenage girl always smiling, until she started getting into problems and loosing her smile. she began pretending everything...
6.2K 45 20
Rachel Harris is a 18 year old girl who unexpectedly falls in love with the famous pop star, Harry Styles.