BTS Imagines

By Istanmyself2

Basically the tittle enjoy Requests: Open(+) Closed() More

Always and Forever
Young Love
Young love pt 2
You Are Beautiful- Rapmomster
Ice Cream-jin
Carnival-Jimin
THANK YOU
E.T.-Con - V
Don't stop dancing-Jhope
Just one - Suga
REQUEST
One last chance - V
Life is crazy (y/b) ft. Got7
I Got You: Request- Jhope
What he does to wake you up
Agust D
Bts moments
Sent to Him - Jimin
Its been forever
Love ya too pt.1
Love you too pt.2
Author Update
11:11 - Suga
Fantasy? Pt. 1
Backstage- Jimin
Fanatsy? Pt2
Someone Please
Magic (Harry Potter X BTS)
What You Call Him and What He Calls You
Partner In Crime- Jungkook
If You Could See - Taehyung
Hey Guys- Important!!!
1 more thing!!!!
Nerd- Yoongi
The Necklace-PART 1
I'm Sorry
Insert Heart Emoji Here
SID
Hey Mama -JHope
The Fruit Of Love-Namjoon
BTS Moment 2 Scary
Q&A
Awake-Jin
I gotta tell you something
Squishy- Jimin Request
Something Nice-Jungkook Request
I Didn't Know I loved You-Request
Stigma And No More Dream Theory
Awake-Jin Pt. 2
HeHe Sorry
Im Back!
Favorite Musical- BTS Preference
So...
Break The Distance- Jhope
Space-Jungkook
Crashed- Yoongi
Don't Let Go- RM
WOWMYGOD
JYP Audition
Control - V
The 7- All Boys
HEYO
Stable Boy- Jimin Request
Heyyyy
The 7 Pt. 2
ApplyFic
12:01 a.m.-Jhope
Your Song
The 7 pt. 3
Your Movie
Just some reminders and a quick story
Its Okay To Cry- Tae
I Lived- SeokJin
Help
What Would I Do- Yoongi

Suicide Squad (Don't Let Go pt 2)- All of The boys

713 16 2
By Istanmyself2

Okay guys sorry this took so long also

TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING

WE PROTECT THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING. WE HELP THE LOST TO GET FOUND.

WE ARE 

                                                                THE SUICIDE SQUAD.

********************************************************************************************

After Namjoon had given me a room, food, and some comfort, i wouldn't lie that i was feeling something so quickly.

We sat in the living room now, in a comfortable feel.

"So..." I said. he answered with a smile and direct eye contact. "Im confused i guess." 

"About what" He said giving a confused little look. I wanted to smile at how cute it was but i wouldn't let it show. 

I gave it a second and looked around again making sure my theory was right.

"Well you look like you could be writing a song or something". He looked at me confused again. i shook my head and said "Your a musician. Your part of BTS." He then smiled and gave a quick 'ahh'. 

"Yes but me and the guys, who will be here shortly, are part of another group we started. TSS, The Suicide squad" he smiled as if it was his passion. "Were dedicated to helping those who suffer, those who need a friend, or even a hug. We originally started out as a group of sad lost kids but now were musicians with a passion for helping those in need."

I looked at him in aw. 

"Its kind of a long story" he finished. "We've got time" I said eager to here an interesting true story. he nodded and started.

NAMJOONS P.O.V.

FLASHBACK

"Momma" I called as i walked into my house. School had been hard today and i wanted to hug my favorite person. My mother.

"Momma" I called again, but nothing came back. Then i got worried. Mom usually left me a text or a note saying she would be out. I swung my backpack off of my back and frantically went to her room.

I walked slowly to her bed to see a note, reading,

My Dear Joonie,

 My son, you have been a blessing to me and the people around you. I couldnt imagine life without you. you must know that all things come to an end, including life. This is my end my son. I have struggled very hard and had no longer could i be able to support you. I have felt terrible for these past two years for that same reason. But Joonie, never forget me.

                                                                                                                                    Yours Forever,

Momma

"Momma" I whispered, tears streaming down my face. I set the note down and looked around.

Bathroom.

The door wasnt locked. I opened it to see pills scattered and my mother lying lifeless on the ground.

BACK TO REAL LIFE 

"I remember crying so much that night. I was family- less and I didnt know what to do. I remember not wanting to be alive just like my mother. I didnt want to feel, but for her, I had to stay alive."

BACK TO FLASHBACK 

So I ran. I ran to get away, and in hope to feel. But nothing happened. 

I ran to the forest that night. I had built a tree house with my father there when he was still a part of my life. I got up to the main flora and I collapsed with sadness and exhaustion.  

The tears came again for what felt like hours.

"Hello" A voice said. It sounded sad like mine. Older but just as sad.

OUT OF FLASHBACK

"I met Jin that night, and he promised to stay with me. It turns out he had been crying just as much as I had. His family had moved to a different country without him. We were family from that night on." He said smiling. 

BACK TO FLASHBACK 

That night I found family.

A few day later, we had been out for awhile trying to look for something to distract us from or sad situations. It was late.

I ran ahead a but to get home faster, I was cold. When we went back to our tree house home, I saw someone and so did Jin, but this wasnt a good thing.

The person stood on a bridge, oblivious to the world around him and obviously about to jump. I looked to Jin and he looked to me, the we ran. 

Jin grabbed him first and stabled him. He motioned for me to help get on the ground. i grabbed him and lay him down on the ground. He kicked and screamed. Jin grabbed his arms and I grabbed his legs. Jin and his magical voice tried calming him down and surprisingly it worked.

Then we sat in silence for awhile.

"What's your name?" Jin asked softly.

"Jungkook" the boy answered almost silently. This boy was quite a bit younger then the both us.

"Well Jungkook, we'e gonna bring you to our house and keep you some company, so this doesnt happen again, ok?" I asked. The boy nodded.

As soon as we got him home he collapsed into a deep sleep. 

Jin and I established certain  times for us to sleep and to watch Jungkook. I slept first.

When Jin woke me Jungkook was still asleep.

"He woke up while you were asleep. He told me that his foster home would beat him and hurt him. He told me he didnt want to feel such pain anymore and didnt want to be alive, then he fell asleep." Jin said in a whisper. 

This kid has gone through a lot.

I nodded and looked at him in a protective way. I wouldn't let this kid get hurt again.

OUT OF FLASHBACK

"We had Jungkookie around for almost a 2 months before we met our next brothers". 

FLASHBACK AGAIN

Jin stayed home and Jungkookie and I went out for some fresh air. 

It had been a couple of hours and if we didnt get home soon Jin would worry. So we ran, almost in a game of tag, we laughed and run ahead of each other. When we saw the tree house, Jin walked out.

"Guys you should get in here" He said rushed. We nodded and d hurried in.

When we got in, we saw two more boys sitting on the floor, scared and hyperventilating. 

"Jungkook go comfort them im gonna talk to Jin." I said, he nodes and went and sat in front of the boys, quietly singing, and the two boys had already started calming down.

"The two boys, Jimin and Jhope, we'e part of an orphanage.  Both of them experienced abuse. We have to help them. I think Jungkookie might be able to help most." Jin spoke quietly. 

I nodded looking at the boys. Jungkook was still singing quietly as the two boys lay against each other asleep.

I thought for awhile about what has happened the last few months. Mother would be proud.

"We do have one problem" Jin said. "I don' know if we will have enough room for all of us."

What are we gonna do I thought to myself.

"There is a place thats not far from here" Jungkook said popping out of no where. "It was just recently abandoned so it's' still furnished,  we could go there" 

"How do you know about this place" I asked. He looked at me shyly "I went out for some air a couple of days ago, you were both ago asleep and I wanted some time to myself. I wandered pretty far ago while you guys were asleep and found it" 

I smiled at him and nodded.

"We should got here then" Jin said. "Go get Jimin and Jhope, and pack up your stuff. Were moving" I heard him say as i packed a bag of my few articles of clothing and essentials.

When i was done packing, i waited outside for the rest of the boys. Jin followed soon after me then Jungkook with Jimin, and Jhope trailing closely behind.

"Jungkookie, you lead" I said. He nodded and went to the front of the group, and started walking.

After awhile of walking, we got to this old almost mansion looking house. It was huge and it looked as if it hadn't had any occupants in the last hundred years. Jungkook then opened a door and nodded for us to follow him inside.

When every one was in, Jin shut the door. I dont know what the other boys were thinking, but im pretty sure it was what i was thinking. Then Jimin confirmed my theory. 

"This place is way better on the inside than the outside" Jimin said with his his eyes wide open.

OUT OF FLASHBACK

"It was crazy that no one had found after it was moved out of" Namjoon said. "But not only a day later we met the rest of our group".

BACK TO FLASH BACK

We had all been sitting on the couch that night after rooms were established. No one shared a room accept for Jimin and Jhope, even though there were more rooms open.

"Wow, this place is awesome" Someone had said, not from our group. Everyone looked up and was greeted to see a boy, with holes in his shirt and jeans, and messy hair. he waved sheepishly at us when he realized he wasn't alone.

"Is this your house?" he asked. Jin nodded, a little confused. "Oh sorry i will just be going then" he said walking to the front door. Wait how did he get into the house, not using the front door, and non of us heard him??

"Wait, why are you here." Jungkook asked before the boy could leave. "Im looking for a place to stay, why?" The boy answered.. "Well you can stay with us if you want. The reason youre here is the same reason we're here." Jungkook Said smiling at the boy. "But whats your name?"

"Taehyung but Tae or Tae Tae works too. You can also call me my street name, V. I love my names equally but you guys can choose whatever one you like the most" He said now sitting beside Jungkook and I. We nodded. and got to know him more.

It turns out Taehyung was abandoned by his family when he was little and had been fending for himself since then. 

After Tae picked a room, he went to bed and so did everyone else but me. I knew that i wouldn't be able to sleep that night. So many things had happened in a matter of two months.

But my thoughts were interrupted by a loud crashing sound in the kitchen. I was scared but i was willing to protect by brothers. I walked silently to the kitchen and peeked inside through the doorway. 

A boy whisper rapping a song was digging through the cupboards for something. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He whipped himself around quickly, a look of fright on his face.

"Who are you and how did you get in" I asked. "Well hello to you to" he barked. "Im Yoongi or Suga I dont care what you call me, and i dont know how i got in, it just happens some times".  I nodded.

"Im Namjoon" I said. "And if your looking for a place to stay, you can stay here. yes there might be 6 other people living here but, there is a few extra rooms up the stairs. The last ones on the left and right." And right when i finished, he was gone.

OUT OF FLASHBACK

"I wasnt sure where he went till the next morning. It turns out he made himself right at home on the last bedroom to the right." Namjoon said with a cute smile. "The next morning the boys were confused so i had to explain to them what had happened the night before."

"Even now though, Yoongi doesn't talk about his past, but we all know it was pretty bad like the rest of ours." He said. "That day was the day we established TSS or The Suicide Squad. We're dedicated to helping those in need. Along with or music career, we do this. An thats pretty much it" He said.

"NAMJOON WE'RE HOME" Someone yelled. 'WE'RE IN THE LIVING ROOM" Namjoon yelled back. Soon after 6 boys came piling in. All very good looking with sweet smiles. I waited for something to happen.

"HI IM YOUR HOPE YOUR MY HOPE IM JHOPE" One of the boys yelled. I looked at him startled for a second and then gave out a small laugh. The other boys laughed a little too.

"Im Jin...world-wide-handsome" he said blowing a kiss into the air. I smiled at how cute it was.

"Im Suga or Yoongi" he aid smiling and waving. I did the same back.

"Im Jimin" The boy said softly and quietly and gave a shy smile. I smiled back.

"Im V" He said making a peace sign with his hand to represent his name. i did it back.

"I-Im....J-Jungk-kook" The youngest i assumed said. "Hes shy" Namjoon said.

It was my turn.

"Hi im (Y/N)" I said awkwardly. 

"HI (Y/N)" The boys chorused.

That night i found a family who loved me for me. I found people to make me smile and laugh. That night my life started over because of seven boys. That night, i felt something new, something different. I felt happiness. That night i knew i would never let go again.

That night was the best night i had ever had. And last but Not least. That night i joined them.

I joined them in helping the lost get found.

WE ARE

THE SUICIDE SQUAD

********************************************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT *2,243

SO AGAIN SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I DID HAVE THE SCHEDULED TO BE UP A WHILE AGO BUT CRAP HAPPENED AND END OF SCHOOL HAPPENED AND THIS IS A REALLY LONG STORY THAT I REALLY HAD TO THINK TROUGH. 

ALSO IF YOU EVER NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO IM HERE! STAY HEALTHY EAT WELL SLEEP WELL AND BE YOU

AND WILL BE UPDATING ON SCHEDULES AND UPDATES ON THE STORY ON SHAPCHAT SO COME CHILL WITH ME THERE

USERNAME; istanmyself2

-ALY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
13.7K 287 21
requests are open !
1.3K 119 26
Park Jimin my mom's best friend's son, but I hate him........
1.4K 41 8
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑