Fallen Families

Por sierreareads

Can a one night stand with a old friend lead to something different years later? The secrete Of Chris Evans a... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 5.

6.6K 144 32
Por sierreareads

The truth always has a way of coming out, no matter how hard you try to keep it hidden.

:
:
:
:

:

Vanessa laughed. It was funny. She tried so hard to laugh off the conversation, but Chris wasn't laughing and Scarlett passed out. She immediately stopped laughing when she saw that Chris was not laughing.
"You can't be serious." She said. Chris looked at her not speaking. "oh. My. God. You are serious." She put her hands over her mouth. "Chris i swear to god this better not be a prank." She said. Chris looked at her. Chris invited her into his house so he could possibly explain. Probably the last conversation he will have before he is murdered tomorrow by Scarlett. "we should probably bring her in." Vanessa said. Chris nodded and opened the back door picking her up bridal style.

Taking Scarlett inside, Chris laid her down on his bed and closed the door. He walked back into the living room and saw Vanessa pacing back and forth shaking her head.
"How did i not know? My own baby sister has a baby?" She asked, her voice chocked.

"Vanessa you have to understand, we were just kids. we didn't know the first thing about having a kid."

"you guys could have came to us. Why didn't you talk to anyone?" Vanessa asked. "This has to all be one lie. You guys can't be parents. Where is the baby?" She asked.

"Scarlett and i were nervous. we were freaking out. we had to think of our parents. they gave up everything for both of us and we couldn't ruin that. But i guess we were more scared each and every day. So we talked. She called me to Europe and told me how scared she was. She was freaking out. i was freaking out." He spoke trying to avoid her main question.

"Chris, answer the question. where is the baby?" She asked in a louder voice then before. Chris looked at her before looking at the floor. before he could speak someone else answered.

"We don't know."

Vanessa looked up to see her sister standing at the door. She usually became silver after a short nap. Now all she had a was a pounding head ache. Chris left to go get her aspirin and water. Vanessa couldn't even hide the disappointment in her eyes.

She shook her head at her little sister. She couldn't even describe what she was feeling. she looked around and sighed rubbing her head.
"Chris and you have a child? You don't know where it is? And you never told anyone." She asked calmly.

"if you wanna yell at me can you do it all ready? i am tired of getting those petty stares Vanessa." Scarlett said.

"i am not mad Scarlett." Vanessa said. "i am upset and disappointed but i am not mad. I know you were scared. You didn't want to have the responsibility."

"It's not that i didn't want the responsibility. It is that i was scared. i didn't know what to do Vanessa. My career was just getting started and if mom and dad found out i was pregnant i felt like they would feel so disappointed." She said. There was only silence between the sisters. Even when Chris rejoined them they stayed quiet. No one spoke but they knew exactly what everyone was thinking. Vanessa was still trying to wrap her head around all of this. She was completely confused, but it explained so much of Scarlett's attitude when she came home after Europe. and when ever the day rolled around she would disappear for a while.

"do you regret it? leaving her?" Vanessa asked. Scarlett was silent before looking up at her sister. she looked in her eyes and for once Vanessa was able to see the pain her sister held in her eyes. She saw the world pulling her down. It was amazing what someone can hide with makeup and a smile. A smile, was after the best disguise. Scarlett took a deep breath and nodded her head with a tear falling down along her cheek bones.

"more and more everyday."

:
:
:
:

Although it was the same school, with the same people she had went to school with since kindergarden, Nikki felt completely different. No one at the school knew what she knew but she felt like everyone was starring at her.

she walked up to her locker and opened the door. looking around her locker she noticed the girls next to her where watching the trailer for Avengers. She looked over their shoulders secretively and it was a scene with Captain America and Black Widow. Wish they were my parents.

She was interrupted by the sound of Ava walking up to her. She had a look of dissapointment on her face.

"Nikki? Where were you. I thought you were dead. I called you like five times. and texted you. are you okay." Nikki looked up at Ava and shook head. She looked around her locker before closing her locker. She look at her friend.

"i don't know who i am any more."

"what are you talking about?" Ava asked raising a eyebrow. She grabbed Ava's arm and pulled her out of the hall and into the court room. She threw her books onto the table and sat. Ava sat beside her as well.

"I asked my parents for my birth certificate." Nikki started out. Ava smiled thinking they could start working on their project. but the look on her friend's face was wrong. "and they were really nervous about the whole thing. i just thought it was just them thinking i would ruin it.but um......" She tried finding the right words.

"Nik what is wrong. you can tell me." Ava said placing her hand on to her best friends hand. Nikki looked up at her friend and Ava saw the tears falling from her face. Chocking the words out Nikki told her.

"i am adopted." She said. Ava looked at her confused and then quickly hugged her friend as she cried into her hug.

"Why didn't they ever tell you soon?" She asked rubbing Nikki's back.

"they said they were protecting me. Can you believe that? They have been lying to me for my entire life Av. i don't know why they did this. it hurts so much." She cried. They spend the rest of brunch hugging each other. Nikki didn't know what to do anymore. But she pulled away from Ava and looked at her.

"you have to help me." She spoke. Ava gave her a look of confusion.

"I am sorry but i am really confused. " She said tilting her head.

"i wanna find my parents."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45.2K 1.1K 28
"You?.... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Y/N Johansson-Evans daughter of Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans, she was raised with full of lies, hate, d...
20K 598 21
The story of how Sandra Bullock learned to trust again in the only person who could have made that possible; Chris Evans.
35.5K 821 16
chris evans x y/n story. read the introduction for a description! i try and put out one part a day!
109K 2.7K 38
It's your first day on set with Tom Hiddleston for a new up coming film. The more you come familiar with him and he with you. You both slowly start t...