๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„๐ƒ

By highonziall

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—— | โ our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains forever... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐’
โ”โ”โ”๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†
01. ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
02. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ
03. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
โ”โ”โ”๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’
04. ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€
05. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†
06. ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ
07. ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
08. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€
09. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
10. ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
11. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
12. ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
14. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ
15. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
16. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
17. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
18. ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜€
โ”โ”โ”๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
19. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
20. ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
21. ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 2 โ”ƒ THE DUSK

13. ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€

14.7K 543 173
By highonziall

"UPON THIS ROCK, I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH."

Klaue opens the secret door to his stash of Vibranium, hidden from hungry eyes and power-hungry people. Inspecting the containers, Klaue snags one before reluctantly handing it over to Ultron. Just one bottle can be worth millions, and Klaue doesn't plan on going away empty-handed; money is money, and he won't be bullied by a bunch of kids and a robot. He will get what he shall in the end.

Ultron takes the Vibranium as he examines it, flipping it. "Vibranium," then Ultron tosses it across to Pietro, who catches it in surprise, feeling the weight nearly drag him down.

Eszter steps beside Pietro to get a better look at the Vibranium, she thought back to Captain America's shield. It didn't look as extraordinary as Eszter had thought, but from what she's heard, Vibranium is rare. Metal like this has never really occurred throughout Eszter's life, and then all of a sudden, Captain America walks around with the world's strongest metal. It turns out the tale is true.

"You know," Klaue's voice peels Eszter away from the Vibranium, the enhanced leans against the wall. "It came at a great personal cost. It's worth billions."

Ultron chuckles. Closing his eyes, remotely transferring the money directly to Klaue. "Now, so are you," he responds just as Klaue's device pings. "It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'keep your friends rich, and you're enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.'"

Klaue and his partner froze at the familiarity; something about that quote had reminded him of someone he wasn't fond of. Klaue looks away from his device as he turns toward Ultron, practically glaring at the robot in disgust.

One person in this world would say exactly that, and that one person was no friend of Klaue; in fact, he despised the man just as much as Ultron.

"Stark," Klaue dawns.

Eszter crosses her arms as she juts her hip out, but as soon as she heard the name, the enhanced blinks slowly as if she were registering the name. Glancing between Klaue and Ultron, Eszter waited for something to happen. Tony Stark was like a bad taste in the mouth, and you try everything you can to rinse it out.

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that . . . to me," Klaue narrows his eyes at Ultron. "You're one of his."

"What? I'm not--! I'm not," Ultron exclaims in anger, suddenly gripping Klaue's arm as the man shrieks fearfully, his eyes widening. Klaue's henchman pulls out his gun, but Wanda quickly shoots out a beam of her powers, forcing the gun down. "You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean, look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!"

Eszter steps back in shock when Ultron suddenly cuts Klaue's arm. The enhanced steps back and grips Pietro's arm, staring at Ultron wide-eyed; she wasn't expecting that, but she wasn't sure what exactly she had expected. Ultron is a creation of Stark, and if he escaped him, there's no doubt that her robot friend has a strong distaste from Tony.

"I'm sorry. I am sorry . . . ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron suddenly kicks Klaue in the chin, sending him down the stairs in a heap of cries; his henchman darts after him in a hurry, not wishing the same fate to himself. "Stark is . . . he's a sickness!"

"Awe, junior," a familiar voice spoke from across the room, feigning hurt. Behind Tony was Steve and Thor, both ready to take action if it comes to it. "You're going to break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," Ultron hums.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor adds.

"Clearly, you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second," Tony nearly chuckles.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark," Pietro grins lopsidedly, inching forward until he was beside Ultron. Eyeing Iron Man's glowing eyes, the boy tilts his head, motioning for the several bombs around them. "It's, what, comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life."

"You three can still walk away from this," Stever interjects, hoping to get through to them.

Eszter offers the hero a bitter smile. "Oh, we will," nodding, Eszter crinkles her nose before her grin fell into a frown, glaring at Steve.

"I know you've suffered," Steve tries again but is abruptly interrupted.

Ultron grunts in annoyance. "Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war," Steve's demeanor switches, clearly affected. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but . . ."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor tries.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet.'"

Tony hums, growing tired of the back-and-forth. "Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan," Ultron teased before using a magnetic field to pull Tony closer to him as two Legion bots landed just before Steve and Thor.

As Tony got closer, Ultron blasted him until Tony knocked into the wall, causing him to grunt. Taking their fight into the air, Steve and Thor kept their fight on the ground, attacking the bots racing after them. Suddenly, Pietro speeds off to help, leaving Wanda and Eszter as the two stood in a defensive stance.

The sisters kept low as they trained their focus on the two heroes; Eszter watches as the Legion bots managed to keep Thor and Steve busy. Backing away, Wanda taps Eszter's shoulder as she gains her attention, the younger enhanced looks up briefly.

"Stay with me," Wanda orders.

Eszter nearly rolls her eyes. "I can handle myself," the girl assures, but Wanda wasn't up for a little banter between them. However, once Eszter knew she wasn't going to be able to get her way, the enhanced stuck by Wanda's side.

"I know you can, but I'd feel much better if I can keep an eye on you."

Pietro runs across and shoves his shoulder into Thor's, but the god could easily catch himself from the enhanced's attack. As Steve kicked the Legion from getting closer, he turns to see Wanda and Eszter standing across from him; making his way towards them, Eszter retaliates as she stepped forward and flicks her hand, sending a wave of her telekinetic power against the hero. Falling backward, Steve grunts from the impact.

Eszter glances over her shoulder to give Wanda a knowing look; however, Wanda merely rolls her eyes. "Lucky shot," she says.

Klaue managed to compose himself to the best of his ability, but the anger in his belly continued to boil. "Shoot them."

"Which ones?"

"All of them!"

Gunshots began to echo across the boat as bullets began to rain fire, catching Eszter's attention. The enhanced finds Klaue's men peering over the top floors' ledge, shooting numerous bullets in a second. Eszter swipes her hand up as a faint violet wall formed over her and Wanda, shielding them from the bullets that were now bouncing off her shield. Wanda spun on her toes and motions her arms about, pushing away Klaue's men and knocking their guns from their hands.

A blue streak runs across Eszter as a gust of wind whirls her way; the enhanced drops the shield and jerks her hand out, knocking Klaue's men off his feet.

In the moment of their situation, Wanda gives her sister a look. "Be careful."

"You're letting me go?" Eszter grins, swiping her hand until another mercenary is crying out, falling over the ledge.

Reluctantly, Wanda nods. "Yes. Don't make me regret it."

Wanda took off to the right as Eszter was going left; however, the girl pauses when she hears a surprised yelp from Pietro. Suddenly, Eszter watches as Pietro's body is being tugged across the air. He lets go and slams into the lower floor, landing on crates with a loud grunt.

Steves jumps as he uses his shield to shove three henchmen from him; the hero lands on the lower deck, where Pietro was dizzily getting back up. He was disoriented, and a bit out of breath; Steve shuffles forward, knocking Pietro back down.

"Stay down, kid," Steve warns, haven't noticed the enhanced lurking in the shadows.

Eszter glares at the hero from the shadows, steps out into the light, and nears Steve a little too quickly. The color in her eyes disappeared into her normal eyes; Eszter lifts her hands as the power surging through her veins shoots out from her fingertips, knocking Steve over. Eszter watches as the hero trips and rolls until he hits the wall near the stairs, the enhanced glances back to her brother.

"Is this going to be a reoccurring thing?" Eszter teases, grinning before helping Pietro up.

"Don't get too cocky, Essie," Pietro breathes in before speeding away, leaving Eszter in the dust.

Suddenly, a Legion bot lands beside the girl, its eyes flashing red, similar to Ultron's. Eszter turns around, recognizing them; the enhanced keeps a careful watch on Steve. "It's time for some mind games," he says. Then, his eyes flashed to blue before flying away.

The enhanced quickly pulled herself back into the shadows once she noticed Steve jumping back to his feet, rushing after her; Steve huffs in defeat, losing Eszter in the dark.

While Eszter stood back and waited, Wanda had already managed to find herself at Thor's side; the scarlet tendrils forming around her hands as she swirls her hands, flicking her fingers into Thor's temple. The Avenger turns abruptly, spotting the girl, but he stood in a daze that prevented him from attacking.

Appearing from the shadows, Eszter watches Steve curiously as he fought one of Klaue's men, she waited for the moment. Not needing to hear for footsteps or heavy breathing, Eszter instantly sensed someone creeping up; the enhanced spins on her toes and uses her powers to warp the violet tendril around the man, screaming in terror. Eszter narrows her eyes darkly at the man, eyeing the gun that could've easily killed her had she not sensed him. Throwing the gun aside, Eszter hadn't noticed Steve watching.

Suddenly, dark smoke begins to pour from her body and onto the ground, baffling Steve as he shifts on his feet; the darkness pools all around Eszter's feet as the man squirms for freedom, fearing for his life. Slowly, the dark smoke slithered beneath the man's dangling feet, his cries were louder and desperate for freedom, but Eszter didn't grant it. The dark look in her eyes shimmered with a violent purple, darker than usual. Eszter couldn't care less as he begs for mercy. It was like the darkness inside her told her to do it, not to listen, as she could feel the power in her fingertips.

Steve furrows his brows as the dark smoke suddenly began attacking the man; his screams could easily rip his vocal cords. At that moment, Steve couldn't stand here and watch a kid kill someone. Suddenly, Steve makes the decision and rams his shoulder into the girl, knocking her over with a sharp yelp. Her powers retracted and released the man, letting him collapse to the ground in a heap of choking for air, gasping as he stared at Eszter wide-eyed.

Eszter felt herself become trapped in someone's arms, they were big and nearly suffocating her--no, wait, they were. Smacking her hands against the man's arms, Eszter squirms when she was slowly running out of air, gasping.

"Stand down, kid."

The voice, Steve Rogers, was trying to contain her. Eszter's eyes flared violet once again in anger, and as she bares her teeth, the enhanced sends a wave of power behind her. Steve was pushed back, forcing himself away from Eszter.

Eszter rolls away and, sitting up, the enhanced glares at Steve, annoyed. She was pissed because he had interrupted her from attacking one of Klaue's men, one that was nearly about to kill her. Tilting her head, Eszter has a menacing look on her face, and Steve knew he had to be careful.

"You're going to regret that," Eszter sneers.

"And you're going to regret killing someone," Steve fights back.

But when Eszter smirked, it resembled something so dark and sinister, Steve furrowed his brows in confusion. Steve didn't have time to react before a body collided into him, knocking him back far and crashing into the stairs. Pietro stopped right next to Eszter, both watching as Steve moaned and groaned in pain, unable to move. At that, Eszter strides forward and climbs over the broken stairs; she kneels beside him and flickers her powers into his mind.

Rendering Steve into a daydream-like state, but encasing his dream into a nightmare; guilt and sadness filled Steve's thoughts, and Eszter could feel it. It was overwhelming. His head was throbbing when his thoughts were starting to get louder and louder, screaming at him; Steve clutches his head, yelping as he couldn't control them anymore--the voices. Everything in his life, Steve couldn't let it go as they reminded him of the losses he had along the way.

But then one voice stood out from the others, even though the loud shouts from his own conscious, Steve cries out. He couldn't handle this all at once. It was a living hell in his mind like it was one fire, Steve tried to shut them out, but the door was forced open, making him live through it all over again.

Why did you have to go?

Eszter runs away, leaving Steve to willow in his own guilt, the enhanced rushes up the stairs; across from her, Eszter found Wanda putting Natasha into a dream-like state; she raises her gaze to the man with arrows. As the last man standing, Eszter smirks before rushing around the corners and up the stairs, and once she makes it behind Clint, the enhanced goes quiet.

Although Eszter wasn't great at being discreet, the enhanced snuck up from behind, already warping the violet tendrils in her hands; Eszter goes in for the attack. However, Eszter wasn't expecting Clint to spin around and stick an electric arrow on her forehead, sending a sharp pain throughout her body.

The younger enhanced gaps in pain, her body withering about as her eyes were forced wide open. Eszter desperately tried to call for help, but it was as if she couldn't speak because her body was numb.

"I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan," Clint shakes his head. But before he could contact the team, Pietro knocks Clint into the glass and another room. Quickly yanking the arrow from his sister's forehead, Pietro lifts Eszter into his arms and glares at Clint. Just as fast as he entered, he exited just as fast. "Yeah, you better run."

Pietro made it out of the boat and where Wanda waited, gently setting Eszter on a boulder as the younger enhanced hissed in pain.

"Oh, God," Wanda hurriedly rushes to their side, kneeling beside Eszter as the girl whimpers, clenching her eyes shut. "What happened?"

"The archer. He did this," Pietro informs his twin. Combing Eszter's hair, Pietro cups the side of her face, concerned. "What can I do?"

Eszter grunts when she felt another throbbing pain in the frontal lobe; she tries to soothe it. "Hurts," the enhanced whimpers.

"I'm gonna kill him," Pietro threatens, lighting the fire inside. As he gets up, he points at Wanda. "Watch her. I'll be back."

"No," Eszter quickly reaches out and grabs Pietro's wrist before he could speed off. "No, I'm okay. I'm fine."

"We have to finish the plan, Pietro," Wanda reminds her twin. As she shifts her attention over her shoulder and towards the Quinjet, her siblings followed her gaze. "I want the big one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.3K 18
โ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก? ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅโž ...
483K 14K 18
๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹ | โWe are eternal beings, endings are not in our destiny.โž โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
473K 16.8K 96
โœช "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž" โœช ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”, ๐™ฑ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ...
642 27 13
๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„๐’ a simple story where an attack on the royal family creates an everlasting bond between two 'lucky' teens post-aou | 2015 pi...