The Big Five in High School

By XxElsa_T_ArendellexX

Elsa and Anna are new at Magic High, and Elsa's powers are much stronger than expected, and Jack is suddenly... More

She stole my spot
Blush
He's a player
Punzie becomes Brave
Merida's lost arrows
Jack and Hiccups Shipping Arguement
Sparks Fly ( Jelsa and Merricup )
The cold REALLY bothers me!
Merricup?
A/N ( MUST READ )
Psycho Astrid? Part 1
Wanted
A/N MUST READ
madi_the_band_geek
Again?! Seriously?
I'M NOT DEAD!!!! YAY! A/N
Back
Air
Suprise! Mother's here! (Continued chapter of Air)
NOT AN UPDATE (SORRY)
what in the fresh hell is this (not an update bc dear lord...)
Not an update. Just some clarification.

Psycho Astrid Pt. 2

4.3K 154 9
By XxElsa_T_ArendellexX

Astrid's POV

I will have revenge on Merida, she stole Hiccup, and Hiccup likes her. He is supposed to like ME! I will make sure Merida is alone when my plan goes into action. Merricup will be no more. The "Merr" in it, will soon, dis-a-pear. I wonder how? Hehe. 

Merida's POV

There is a huge feild on the way to my house, so I always walk through it to get home. Something didn't feel right today. I stopped in front of a hole in the ground. It looked like a club house that some kid was using. Then I felt someone shove me in and black engulfed my sight. I heard the slam of a door and I knew, I was trapped, and I knew exactly who had pushed me in. Astrid.

Hiccup's POV

I knew something was wrong when I never saw Mer enter her house after school.  And when the cops showed up at her house. Something bad happened to Merida. And I  knew who was behind it. Astrid. The next couple days passed and Missing posters of Mer kept popping up. I decided to confront Astrid. And get proof. I walked to Astrid's house. 'Knock'. She opened the door and Smiled. " Hi Hic." She said. I frowned. " What did you do to Merida." I demanded. I had a video recorder behind my back. " Oh nothing, just trapped her in an underground shaft with enough food to last her a few weeks." She replied calmly. I stopped recording, held it up so she could see it and ran to the police station.  I gave them the evidance and they drove to her house, but when they got there, she was gone. I went searching the feilds where Mer goes after school, and I heard bangng on a door, and I looked down and saw a wood door and A familiar voice yelling " Help!" I lifted it and saw Mer, her hair even messier, clothes dirty. " Mer. " I said and she looked up and saw me. I helped her up. She hugged me for a long time. I called the police and told them I found her. But the next step was catching Astrid. Crazy, Psycho, Astrid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
169K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...