Mister Gadget's FurryLand

By JoeRover2

While investigating an increase in missing persons, I came across Mr. Darkk's Fantastical Rides. He was trapp... More

Welcome
Gift Shop
Nevada Jonnes and the Raiders of the Lost Butter
Frost Wing and the Hoodie of Ranger
Just an Average Day
You Choose
Raiders of the Lost Butter Pt 2
A Bourne Partnership
The Hoodie of Ranger Pt. 2
Cooking with Mr. Gadget
Training Day
FantasyFan42 Vlog Entry 666 (WattFest)
The Cave (Captain Cadaver-Winner)

Food & Accommodations

15 2 0
By JoeRover2

If you plan to stay at FurryLand overnight (or longer), we provide many onsite lodging locations. They range from rooms in the underwater city of Atlantis to a fairy tale castle to a space station. We also have various traditional hotels.

Our restaurants have a wide selection of menu items. We have everything from pizza and popcorn to cake and ice cream to hot dogs and hamburgers to caviar and lobster. Each location also serves the house special—Wake Up Juice, which not only protects your mortal body from the strain of the rides—allows you for a few hours to remember who you truly are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 958 38
"𝑺𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ☆☆☆ "That's it...
193K 7K 113
Lucas Lauwers, an ordinary college student submits an entry for the lottery to win the very first virtual gaming device and game on a whim and wins...
23.3K 1.5K 70
BOOK 1 Mage Chronicles: The Beginning. New world, New family, New friends... and enemies, Multiple mates? Kidnap, murder. A crown she wasn't ready...
10K 457 150
Hello! My name is Ericka and i'm starting a diary to document what goes on in my life on a daily basis! Living in a hotel for monsters is sure to bri...