||A new Ending of Dear Starbo...

By cosmicstar9

I decided I wanted to make another sequel, I just love this story. This is TomTord shipping, enjoy the story! More

~Reunion~
Negativity&Positivity
A lovely morning
Starbank Forest
"Father.."
A Memory To Remember
Run Away!
a new house.
Life.
Something to say
Heading to the stars.

The Wish.

1.1K 26 5
By cosmicstar9

Tom sat on his bed, looking at  envelopes that are scattered all over his bed, Tom whipped the tears from his non existent eyes as he put them away in a shoe box and slipped the box under his bed, he opened the curtains and stared at the night sky. Stars have been glistening so brightly. Tom looked at the brightest one, tearing up, he began to cry, wishing his beloved starboy was back in his life, by his side, and happy again. Tom put his hands together, closing his non existent eyes, and softly whispering "please, I wish on this star, the brightest one, bring my beloved Tord back, I miss my starboy, please, let him back here.."and opened his 'eyes' , whipped the his tears, crawled in his covers, drifting in a slumber, dreaming of his beloved starboy.

Tord, walked out of the river, shivering, his soaked pink sweater was ripped slightly, his mint colored shorts, soaked too. Tord looked at the night sky, smiled, and starting walking, he reached out of the forest, and saw a very familiar house, he glanced at the opened window, he walked to the tree, and climbed up it, Tord had reached the window sill, and sat on it, smiling, looking at Tom's sleeping form. "Wake up Kittyboy..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
916K 56K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...