Being Human

By Idjit9911

Y/n is a fallen angel, and just like Cas your grace was stolen by Metatron. To survive as a human you're goin... More

Background
Waking Up
The Winchesters
On Your Own
Hospital Visit
Castiel
Lies
The Bunker
Zeke
Trust
Feelings!
Outed
Motel Sweet Motel
A/n
Pre Hunt
Good-bye
Rain
Angel?!?!
To Late
Hello Darling

The Hunt

278 14 1
By Idjit9911

      "Hello sir, Agents Cronin, Doughty, and Hall, FBI. We're here to ask you some questions about your sister Annabell." Sam said when the door to your ghost's brothers house swung open. All three of you pulled out your badges and flashed them at the man in the door.

       He was an older man, with greying hair and brown eyes. He stood in the door way regarding you three for a minute before swinging the door wide open and ushering you in without a word. His house was small, and really cluttered. There where a few dusty old throw pillows on the couch, the only evidence that a woman had ever lived there. He led you all into the living room and directed you to sit down.

       "So, what do you wanna know about my sister?" He blurted out as soon as you had sat down. This was the first thing he had said since you arrived.

      "Well sir we wanted to know if you had any information about the night your sister died." Dean asked. He was sitting right in between you and Sam, where he had crammed himself to keep you and Sam apart.

       "My names David, not sir. Why is the FBI interested in this case anyway?" He snapped. He obviously did not want to talk to you.

       "We just go where they tell us to." Dean snapped right back, his bad mood making an appearance.

      "What my partner means to say is; that the case went unsolved, that's why we are here. Hopefully we will be able to find out who did this to your sister and bring them to justice." You said with a small smile. You wanted the man to open up to you, that way he would tell you what he knew. Instead of fighting with Dean and his pissy attitude.

        David studied you for a moment before speaking. "My sister was killed by a monster."

       You turned to look at Sam before continuing questioning David. "What do you mean a monster?"

       "I mean some not normal.... thing ripped my sisters heart out!" He exclaimed as tears sprung to his eyes, but refused to fall over. After he had composed himself he continued talking. "I was there that night it attacked her. I was....I-I was hiding in the bathroom as it killed her. I saw that thing. It was definitely not human." He had lost the battle with his tears, and hastily wiped them away.

       "We're sorry for you loss, and I promise that we will do everything we can to find your sisters killer. You smiled kindly at the man before you and the brothers stood up, and let yourselves out.

         Once you were all in the Impala Sam Spoke up. "Well I guess that clears that up, our ghost was killed by a werewolf."

       "Yeah, but I've never heard of a werewolf vic becoming a ghost." Dean said as he pulled the Impala out into the light afternoon traffic.

      "Its possible though, if her death was violent enough her soul could have gotten stuck here." You pointed out, which earned you a nice bitch face in the rearview mirror from Dean.

       "Y/n's right." Sam said as he studied his brothers actions towards you. "Okay that's enough, what the hell is going on with you two?!" Sam raised his voice, he was not happy with your attitudes at all.

         "Nothing Sam, everything is fine." Dean said as he pulled into the recent vic's drive way.

          "Really? Cause you two are acting like you can't stand to be in the same room together." Sam exclaimed not at all convinced that everything was okay.

          "Look Sam, everything is just peachy. So stop asking stupid questions, lets do our jobs so we can go home." He got out of the car and started making his way up to the house. You and Sam quickly got out and followed him.

       The talk with the vic's family just proved your theory. They confirmed that the house was locked up, and that there were no signs of forced entry. You all even figured out how Annabell's ghost had traveled to the new vic's home. Annabell had attached her spirit to a ring that the vic had bought at a pawnshop for his girlfriend. The ring was on the girlfriends dresser. The only problem now was getting the ring.

      Currently you are all sitting in the vic's house listening to his girlfriend wail and cry. You felt bad for the poor girl, but her non stop obnoxious crying was starting to get off your nerves. You needed to get the ring, so you could burn it.

      "Excuse me, may I use your restroom?" You smiled at the girl.

       "Yes I-its up the stairs f-first door on the left." She said through her nonstop onslaught of tears.

      You nodded and quickly made your way up the stairs bypassing the bathroom completely. You quietly started making your way through each and every room looking for the girls. You finally found it at the end of the hall. You walked in and immediately felt a drop in temperature. You were freezing, and wanted to find the ring fast so you could leave. You made your way to the dresser and started looking for the ring. After a few seconds of searching you found it sitting on top of a jewelry box. It was a lovely ring. It had a deep blue sapphire set in a simple silver band with a small diamond on each side of the stone.

      You picked up the ring to examine it more closely, that's when the lights started to flicker. The room seemed to get colder if that was even possible. You saw the small mirror on the dresser start to frost over.

      "Uh-oh." You whispered before turning around to run. Before you had even take a step you were stopped dead in your tracks by the ghost of Annabell standing right in front of you. She started to flicker, and she tilted her head to the side before you were thrown backwards into the dresser. You hit it hard before falling to the floor in a heap.

      Your head was throbbing as you slowly started to make your way to your knees. As you were trying to get back up Annabell appeared over you. She threw you back against the dresser. With a cold emotionless look she rammed her hand in your chest grabbing hold of your heart. You screamed and started thrashing about trying to get her away from you.

      Just as your vision had started going black, and Annabell was getting ready to rip your heart out the door flew open. Sam and Dean ran into the room shot guns at the ready. There sudden intrusion was enough to get Annabell to release you, and you fell to the ground gasping for breath. As soon as she had stood up Sam and Dean were firing salt rounds at her. As soon as she disappeared Sam ran to your side throwing his shot gun beside you.

     "Y/n are you alright? Can you move? Did you find the ring?" He started questioning as soon as he got to you.

      "What the hell is going on in here?!" The crying girlfriend yelled as she stormed into the room. Dean automatically went up to her and started ushering her out of the room.

      "Y/n speak to me, I need to know if your okay." Sam said completely ignoring the woman yelling at his brother.

         You slowly nodded your head. Sam leaned towards you to try and help you to your feet when you saw the ghost appear right behind him and start making its way to you. Without thinking you quickly grabbed the shot gun Sam had thrown earlier and fired it at her.

        Sam jumped at the sudden move you made. He then turned to look at you. "Thanks." He said. His eyes quickly flew down to your lips, before he placed a quick chaste kiss on your lips. For the brief moment his lips were on yours you lost yourself. His lips were soft and warm, and they felt like heaven against your own.

       After the kiss he helped you to your feet. You were weak partly from the beating the ghost had given you and partly from the small kiss, and could not hold yourself up so Sam supported your weight.

       "Where is the ring? That cranky bitch wont be gone much longer." Dean growled as he approached you two, the girlfriend was no where in sight. You had no idea whether he was talking about the ghost or the girlfriend.

       "Don't get your panties in a twist Dean its right here." You said as you handed him the ring. You could clearly hear the pain in your voice, and you hoped that the brothers had not.

      Dean grabbed the small trash can sitting in the corner, and brought it back over to you and Sam. Sam was just about to pull out his small container of accelerant, when all over you were flung away. Sam and you hit the ground a few feet away from the trashcan, and Dean hit a wall. His head hit it hard and he fell unconscious to the floor. The ring rolling away from him towards the trashcan.

         Annabell had reappeared, and was making her way to the unconscious Dean. Ignoring the pain you took the accelerant from Sam who was laying on the floor next to you and quickly made your way to the can.

      You fell on your knees next to it, grabbed the ring and threw it in. Next you dumped the accelerant on it. You quickly searched your pockets for a lighter. While you were doing this Annabell had reached Dean and was hoisting him up with her hand that was lodged in his chest. You found your lighter and lit it then threw it in the trash can. You watched as the ring and the ghost went up in flames.

       Dean fell back to the floor, and Sam stood up and ran to his brother. "Dean! Hey, Dean!" He yelled as he started to lightly shake Dean who was slowly coming to.

       You watched this whole thing as your vision started to black and you fell next to the smoldering trash can, unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588 15 23
The Winchester brothers had been on the road together since their father had gone on a hunting trip and hadn't been home in a few days. They end up s...
640 10 30
(Y/N) has risen from the dead. However, there's a small catch she's an angel. This is a Dean Winchester imagine. I hope you all enjoy the story. DISC...
109K 2.3K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...
4.9K 276 41
My brother's had their story, I had mine. I didn't know they existed, until I died... I was a psychic, I knew that, but I never expected to be stuck...