Her, To Home

By Grey_Storm117

He didn't stop when he reached her but leaned forward and kissed her hard, on the mouth. The air left her lun... More

I
Prologue.
Chapter#01
Chapter#02
Chapter#03
Chapter#04
Chapter#05
Chapter#06
Chapter#07
Chapter#08
Chapter#09
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Author's Note
News
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
II
Epilogue
Daily Life of O'Brian's (When Mommy And Daddy Sleep Together)

Chapter#16

9.1K 316 37
By Grey_Storm117

He could feel himself started to sweat again, heat palming itself to his skin. Looking at the clock, he decided he still had time to take the third shower of the day.

Pulling fresh clothes, he jumped into the shower- taking his time to scrub himself off the imaginary dirt and sweat. After almost dumping half of the contents available in Drake's bathroom on his body, he was satisfied. He dried himself, and decided to go with a full sleeve t-shirt this time.

The deodorant bottle was gasping for air when he was done with it.

"Hey, you wan----holy shit. How are you breathing?" Drake demanded when he entered the room, his hands going towards his nose to cover it. The room was smelling so strongly of the spray that it was watering the eyes.

Dean ignored him and was looking with quiet deadly intent towards the bottle of the cologne when it disappeared from his sight.

"Sara will run away if you keep going. Enough, you smell fine."

"No, the magazine said woman like men who smell good." Dean frowned and made an attempt to get back the bottle.

Drake was too shocked to even realize when the bottle was taken from him. Magazine? What magazine? What has been this idiot reading? Looking around the room, he found a pile of girl's magazines on his mattress. Some opened to different pages where dating tips were mentioned, other mentioned grooming tips and how to impress your date.

Drake wanted to smack himself in the face. But before that, he needed to rescue the cologne bottle from Dean's hands before his best friend ruins his future.

"For God sake, no! You already stink of happiness. Anymore and I will stab you." Drake pleaded, again taking the bottle from Dean's hands and hiding it behind his back.

"I stink? Should I take a shower again?" Dean was defiantly not listening for he was pulling away the shirt again to get into the shower.

Drake grabbed him before he could take it off.

God have mercy on my soul. Drake prayed.

"Dude, for fuck's sake! You are fine! And why the hell are you already ready? Isn't the date still two hours away?" He tried his last attempt to distract Dean away from that stinking bottle.

"The magazine said to be ready early." Dean replied like it was the most natural thing in the world. He wasn't usually the kind to read such crap but it was actually useful. According to the magazine, he should be clean, smell nice. He even washed his car from inside out to make sure it didn't smell. He also changed the tires too. And went as far as to get one of those fancy haircuts which men have in those magazines.

Sara wasn't exactly the outdoor, adventurous type so he decided on a long drive instead and maybe to hit the arcade and then get some food.

He was well aware that it wasn't the most romantic or charming and that he was capable of doing huge but he wanted it to be comfortable for both of them instead. Sara wasn't up for wasting money on food which doesn't even fill you and hated over the top places so he decided to recreate the memories they already had, just in the way he had dreamt them to be. And as much as he wanted to see Sara in a sexy dress, he wanted it more to be just for his eyes to see. He can always make her change into one and gawk in private.

"Dean.....did you actually did all these things?" Drake couldn't believe it. His best friend, his manly ass mate was this crazy. The whole town knew that Dean was crazy about Sara but this was a whole new level, to actually listen to fashion magazines. How crazy was this guy to do this much?

"Yes, do you think it would look better with the jacket or without it?" Dean answered while emptying his bag from clothes and trying out jackets. His eyes watching the image in the mirror with very criticizing eyes.

"You are telling me you moisturized your legs and face? And its fucking cold outside, wear a fucking jacket." Drake snapped while looking through the opened magazines.

"Yeah, I bought this coco butter thing. Smells like Sara." Dean replied.

Drake had his mouth falling. He wanted to rub his eyes so he could wake up or come back to reality. His eyes kept moving from his idiot friend to the magazines. Finally, after much consideration he sighed. It was pitiful but he supposed love can not only blind you but kill brain cells as well and his friend was long gone. Too damn far.

"Do you think this blue goes with the green?"

"Dean...you look fine!" A very annoyed Drake replied, clutching his teeth. He refuses to lose his mind with this 'Sara' obsessed idiot.

"But the magazine sa----"

"Fuck what the magazine said!" Drake finally lost it. Dean might have left his dignity in Sara's feet but his manliness could not allow him to talk or listen to another word of this crap.

Dean glared at him in reply but didn't say a word. He focused his attention on his jacket selection. After twenty minutes, he decided on a black one, Drake had also left him to his madness till then. The jackets were warm and it look good as well so in case Sara was cold, he could lend it.

Looking at the time, he quickly put on his shoes and grabbed his keys. Sitting in the car, he looked himself one last time in the review mirror to fix his hair and then started the car.

After parking it in front of Sara's house, he once again checked himself in the mirror, swallowed a mint and spray the perfume he had sneaked with him on himself. Finally satisfied, he got out and walked slowly towards the door.

His heart was in his throat. He wasn't even this nervous when he was waiting for Sara's reply. But he knew why he was today, and why it was okay. He had waited, desperately planned this moment for so long. He has imagined it in his head a million times, practiced his words in front of the mirror on daily bases before coming to see her after two years. Those years he has spent away, it was only in body. His soul, heart, mind had always been back home, to her. With her.

Today felt like his every prayer, plead and cry got answered. Even though Sara have admitted to being his for a week now but somehow, today, now, it felt more real. Today was going to be the glimpse of what their future is going to be like and he couldn't wait to live it.

Ringing the bell, he waited impatiently for the door to open. When it did, he was glad it was Jamie instead of Sara's mother but he thought too soon because after entering the house, Jamie made him empty all his pockets in case of any 'dangerous' things. Dean made a face but still emptied his pockets. He even assured him that he wasn't even carrying a gun today.

The time Sara came down, Dean was moments away from bashing his future brother in law's face into the wall. He no longer liked this smart-ass youngster.

"When did you get here?" She asked, blushing at the way his eyes gawked at her.

His eyes never moved from her face. She was wearing makeup. Nothing on the skin, but she defiantly had blush on. It brought out her eye color and gave them a hazy, clean look. She had bare lips which he was glad about. He had told her he despised lipsticks, mostly because they don't taste good and they make a mess and Dean Woodland didn't wanted any disturbance when he was making out with his woman.

Which he intended to do every chance he gets.

"Hey gorgeous." He sighed out when Jamie coughed to get him out of his trace. He was standing in between them like an unwanted mosquito who was just asking to be killed. And Dean Woodland was willing to kill.

He grabbed Jamie from his face, his rough hand squashing his nose, lips and cheeks as he pushed him away from between them.

"Fuck off already." Dean growled and quickly grabbed Sara's hand and started dragging her outside.

"You bastard! I'll never let you enter in this house again." Jamie was shouting behind them but both Sara and Dean couldn't hear him as they had already shut the front door on his face.

Dean heard a soft laugh behind and without looking back he grinned. He didn't dare turn because it was really not the time to kiss her. That was for his pleasure in dessert.

With drumming heart, he opened the door of the car for her and chuckled when she shot him an unimpressed glance. But he did notice the redness on her neck. The color was bright enough to burn his blood. Directly downwards.

He quickly closed the door and went to the driver side. When he sat on his seat, he was glad that the car smelled good. He adjusted her seat and then put on her seat belt, still gawking at her face. Her large eyes stared back at him in trace which he wanted to stay in forever.

The drive was not that long. They have been there a thousand times; they have spent their childhood in that dark loud area. The arcade was their bunkers point since she could walk. Sara's dad brought them here when Sara started walking. It belonged more to them then to him and Sara hence why he hoped she didn't mind.

Though the place hasn't changed, they have so when they stepped inside, the feelings that came rushing down were completely different. Their held hands were tightly clutched as their hearts ran miles.

Dean was still sweating that imaginary sweat. His eyes have been stealing glances at Sara since he turned his car towards the familiar road, his heart was pounding out, afraid of her reaction. He has never taken out anyone on a date and since his parents were involve in a business marriage, there was no one but Sara's parents to look into in this matter and late Mister O'Brien had told him that woman just need to feel special by you- as person instead or how much money you are investing.

"Dean...."

"Yes, baby?" He finally turned to face her. In that neon haze of light, she had taken his air and personal space which he didn't needed anyway.

"Get ready to have your ass whooped!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
202 1 30
As we sit there by the camp fire, she starts telling me that she is not afraid of she just wants to understand my motive. "I have this urge, like I...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
86.1K 1.9K 12
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...