The Lost Twin

By _demons_dream_

Kendra and Hannah are identical twins so image the pain Hannah felt when her twin Kendra got kidnapped when t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

533 18 5
By _demons_dream_

New book I hope you guys enjoy this new book plzs like comment and follow. That would really help me out well here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~<<<~<~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendra's pov

"OMG that slide was so much fun wasn't it Hannah?!"

"OMG YASSS!" answered Hannah

"Well I am going again you coming or not?"

"No I think I am gunna go get a hotdog or something ok I will meet you there."

"Ok bye see u later babe"

"Bye", said Hannah

Ugh I have to pee and Hannah is all the way over there ok I will just go pee and go meet up hannah ya that what I will do. Once I got out of the bathroom I was walking towards the line and I couldn't spot Hannah weird I will just go meet her up in the car.

~calling Hannah

"Hey Hannah I am at the car ok. I went to the bathroom ok."

"Kendra I told you to come back to after the slide not to go to the bathroom we could have gone together!"

"I know I am sorry ok I am at the car and I am ok"

"Fine Kendra I am on my way don't move I will be there in 5 minutes and by the way mom called told us to stop by Walmart ok."

"Ya ok but ..................Ahhhhhhhhh"

"KENDRA?!"

"KENDRA!?"

"KENDRA?!"

-Line goes dead

I woke up in a mini van with two guys around me and one said,

"O shit she's awake give her more pills!"

After they forced me the pulled I fell asleep knowing I would never see my twin sister again.

(Hannah's pov)

That all I heard muffling nothing not even Kendra's voice just silence and then I heard it something that confirmed my worries a voice that whispered,

"Ok we got her finally this one will sell good!" the unknown said in a Irish accent u would never forget.

That was all it took to drop everything and run to my car.

When I got to my car nobody was there I started to panic and then I looked at the window and there was a crack and two hand prints way to big to be Kendra's then I looked down. Her cracked pink iPhone she was always the girly one of us.

But now she's gone they took her................

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So what about the new chapter huh you like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.5K 12
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
153K 7.4K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
13.6K 592 34
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
3.2M 79K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...