Living with One Direction

By n-sanity

you're the once in a lifetime kind of people baby. More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: What A Feeling
Chapter 3 : Night Changes
Chapter 4: Spaces
Chapter 5: Broken Promises
Chapter 6 : One Way or Another
Chapter 7 : Clouds
Chapter 8: Same Mistakes
Chapter 9: Ready to Run
Chapter 10: Half a Heart Without You
Chapter 11: Steal My Girl
Chapter 12: The Media's Magic of B.S.
Chapter 13: Courtney, Media is Media part 1 .
Chapter 14: Courtney, Media is Media part 2.
Chapter 15 : Up All Night
Chapter 16: I Would
Chapter 17: Act My Age
Chapter 18: Illusion
Chapter 19: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 20: Weirdest..Day....Ever.
Chapter 22: Brothers Don't Fight.
Chapter 23: Danielle.
Chapter 24: Everything About You
Chapter 25: Make Things Right
Chapter 26 : The Plan
Chapter 27: No Control
Chapter 28: You & I
Chapter 29 : Gotta Be You
Chapter 30: Live While We're Young

Chapter 21: Kevin Jr. The Second

30.4K 207 48
By n-sanity

x Courtney x

"Alright everyone in the bus!" Zayn yelled.

We were in the house packing up and putting stuff in the tour bus.

Natalie was on the bus with Zayn, Niall, Harry and Demi. We were hoping we can get things to work out if we still bring her.

I, Liam and Louis were still in the house packing our final things. I couldn't stop putting my mind around last night, I kissed Liam. Niall is never going to love me again if he found out. Here I am going on about cheating, and I'm the one who kissed Liam.

It was hard to believe, but sad thing is, I can't do that. Especially after Niall and I. I can't do that to Liam and Niall, they're bandmates, but most importantly, they're best friends. All these thoughts made my mind go into space. I couldn' sleep last night, or even focus now. I was walking down the halls when I bumped into something.

My luggage fell and I blushed. I looked up and it was Liam

. I smiled and he smiled and put his luggage down still looking at me and picking up mine. "You dropped this, " he said. I took it gently out of his hand and smiled.

"Thanks," I say gently. Liam nodded and he started to walk down the hall towards his room.

. "He, Liam can I talk to you?" I asked. He turned and smiled.

"Yeah, of course." Liam says with a small,uh , and we sat down on the ground.

uh,last night," I started.

He nodded, his eyes grew wide.

"That was pretty surprising wasn't it," He said sighed. He looks at me and I look at him , he places my finger on my chin , pulling me on to his lips . I retreated the kiss with a sigh.

"No Liam, that can't happen." I sigh moving away.

He looked at me with wide eyes surprised.

"What can't ?" He asked. "Us, it can't happen" I whisper.

"But what about, the kiss?" Liam hinted qquietly.

I quickly shushed him look around curiously. Liam looks at me in shock.

"We don't want them to know do we?" I whisper shouted.

"Why not?" Liam asked. My eyes widen. "Uh Liam , the obvious?" I asked.

Liam frowned. "I thought we understood each other." He added,

I sighed. "Liam, I do, but just not that way." I said.

"But I-I just don't get it ,I thought it was a good innocent kiss He said smirking.

"Innocent? Liam we kissed in my bedroom, not even an hour after I accused Niall of cheating. It feels wrong , as a matter of a fact it is wrong, highly wrong." I pointed out and sighed.

He nodded with a sigh. "Yeah you're right.. it does seem odd doesn't it?" Liam said sadly. I took his hand gently and held it.

"Liam, you're the sweetest guy any girl would love to date, but I-I'm just not that one, What you and I did was wrong to both Demi, and Niall." I said gently.

"Even though she cheated like a bitc-" Liam was about to say.

My eyes widened and he closed his mouth. I chuckled a bit and he smirked.

"And I just broke up with Niall, I need some time to think about one; why we have so much drama in this house and two how that, I can't just break up with him and go after his best friend, it's dirty and wrong." I added. He sighed. My heart sank a little because I saw his smile turn into a frown. Just then it re-appeared. "I totally get it." He said

. "I mean, I just thought, you liked the kiss and you wanted to go out with me because we got each other, but we just understood each other as something different." Liam added.

I nodded. "That's right." I confirmed. Our hands let go and we got up and we collected our stuff. He sighed.

"And imagine what image that would put upon me to the rest of the guys if I just jumped from band mate to band mate? I'm not a slut." I laughed. Liam chuckled.

"No you are sure not , I promise." Liam added. "You're perfect." He recalled. I smiled.

A moment of silence falls in as we grab the rest of our things.

"So -" Liam calls breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you... like the Kiss?" He asked. I felt my face heat up as I blushed.

"Well yeah a little." I say gently. I smiled.

"Let's just keep this between us okay? It was complete inocence ." I whisper.

.Liam nodded and we chuckled.

"So we're friends again?" I asked. He smiled with an nod.

"Friends." Liam repeated. I waved and walked away and to the bus.

"Yup friends." Liam mumbled and sighed and his smile turned into a frown again. I felt a bit bad for Liam, I mean he's been single for a while and , he just seemed like he needed someone right now. But I know it's wrong. I'm not who he needs.

~~~~~~~~~

xLiamx

"Everyone ready?" Zayn called.

We all cheered.

"Are we missing anyone?" Natalie asked. "I don't think so" Zayn observed. He started to count again each guy by one.

"Only four directioners in total!" Zayn yelled.

"Where's Louis?" Niall said. We all gasped. "No wonder it's so quiet!" Courtney called. We all chuckled.

"Did you guys see him inside?" Natalie asked. I shook my head

"Maybe he's still packing up in his room,I'll go check." I called. Everyone nodded and I ran out of the bus.

~~~~~

"Louis?" I yelled running up the stairs. I stopped for a moment to listen.

Just then I heard cooing. I nodded and went into his room and stood at the edge of the door.

"Louis" I Called. He was sitting crossed legged with Kevin Jr. in his lap.

He looked up and sighed. I sighed and sat down next to him. "Louis, why aren't you on the bus?" I asked. He sighed. "I don't wanna lose Kevin Jr. The Second" He said petting him.

The bird cooed and I sighed and petted it.

"Louis, he belongs to the park, you know we can't keep him."I said gently. He sighed and nodded. "I know , its just, he's the best friend I've ever had, I just can't let him go" Louis said.

His eyes looked watery. I sighed and put my arm around him. "Louis, everyone has to say goodbye sometime, its never a great time, but that's how life goes on and people grow as a person" I said. "But it's just so hard to let go, I mean I love him very much." Louis added,

"Maybe Kevin Jr is.-" I was trying to explain.

"Kevin Jr. The Second" Louis corrected.

"Sorry" I added. "I meant to say , Kevin Jr. The Second, needs his time to fly off and be with his friends, you never know he could have 4 friends waiting for him, just like we are waiting for you." Liam says.

"Kevin Jr. The Second could have a band?" Louis asked looking at the bird.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Not what I meant to Louis but lets not make him mad when he is feeling this way. "Sure" I lied.

"They can call it, Pigeon Direction!" I exaggerated. Louis smiled.

"Heck no, they call it The Kevin Jr. The Second Direction." Louis remarked.

I looked at him with wide eyes and chuckled.

"Sure" I lied. Whatever gets him on the damn bus.

"Don't you think maybe his Mama, and Friends are worried sick about him?" I asked.

"I mean if we lost you ,Me,Zayn,Niall and Harry would be worried sick! Even Natalie and Courtney would be too!" I added.

"They must be devastated." Louis said. "And don't you think maybe Kevin has been lonely without you these past few weeks?" I asked. We turned to the plastic pigeon that laid on his dresser. Louis picked him up and showed Kevin Jr. The Second."I never thought of it that way" He said quietly. i sighed and smiled. "Say hi Kevin Jr. The Second to your brother Kevin." Louis said to the bird. It cooed and we laughed. "He loves him" Louis mumbled.

****BEEP BEEP!!*****

Me and Louis got up to the car horn.

"So is Kevin Jr going home?" I asked. "Kevin Jr. The second!" Louis corrected again.

I rolled my eyes andsighed. "Oh , Louis you're an interesting lad." I teased.

"And sadly, yes he is" Louis sighed.

"He needs his family more that me. Just like how I need you guys and our band One Direction" he said. I nodded and put my arm around him.

"That's right Louis." I smiled. We grabbed his stuff and headed down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xLouisx

"This is it" Liam called patting my back. I sighed. We were here at the park. The door opened and I got out and stood on the grass with Kevin Jr. The Second in my hands.

"Well Kevin Jr. The Second,these few weeks with you were the best few weeks of my life" I recall.

"Yeah not ours!" Niall called. I shot a glare at Niall.

"Anyways." I started.

The pigeon cooed. "I love you" I call and hugged him gently.

"Don't forget me young birdie" I remarked. I gave him one last hug and noticed some birds in the sky. I sighed and let him go and he walked on the grass and faced me.

"Go see your family and friends Kevin Jr. The Second!" I called. He cooed and opened up his wings and flew up in the sky.

"Goodbye Kevin Jr. The Second" I cried. Everyone waved and they all gave me a big group hug. We let go and they smiled.

"You did the right thing Louis" Liam said.

"We know you loved him very much" Natalie added.

"And we are so proud of you Lad" Niall said.

Zayn and Courtney nodded and I smiled.

"Do you think he's happier now?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"Of course, he must have missed his mom and friends" Courtney added.

"And he is gonna remember you and tell his friends all about his great times with you" Demi added. we all smiled and nodded.

We sighed and got onto the bus. "you gonna be okay Louis?." Natalie asked as we sat in the bus. I looked out the window and noticed the birds flying high into the sky.

"Yeah, i'll be Just fine." I call. Natalie smiled and we hugged.

"Do you think he know's that bird's brain is the size of a peanut and dosen't know who the fu*k he is?" Zayn whispered to Harry. Harry shook his head.

"No , but if you tell him , he'll be louser than the pigeon so , get to the bus!" Harry called and slapped his butt.

"Ow! What the fu*k?" Zayn laughed. Harry chuckled.

"Now who's ready for the tour bitches?!" Harry yelled. We all cheered. and I cheered too.

I looked at my iPhone lock screen picture of me and Kevin Jr. The Second. I smiled and sighed.

Natalie kissed Zayn's cheek and he started to dance with her and they laughed with Courtney. Niall was sitting awkwardly alone texting away

Liam looked away to his phone. I sighed and decided I would sit next to Niall.

"Hey Louis" Niall said. "Hey, why so glum chum?" I asked. He sighed.

"I-I just can't stop thinking about her." Niall whispered.

I nodded getting the clue who "Her" is.

"Well maybe if you wanna earn her trust again, you should be her friend first and be there for her." I said. Niall looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh and not kiss another girl." I joked. Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Too soon?" I asked. Niall gave me another look.

"Too soon." I confirmed.

I noticed Demi sitting alone. "And to start-" I added breaking this awkward tension.

"You and Demi need to talk and let her speak her side of the story." I recall. Niall looked at her.

"I can't right now" He said.

"But you know you'll have to eventually." I reminded him. He sighed.

"I'll go talk to her, when I'm ready" He said. I nodded.

I looked at Courtney who was sitting with Natalie now , poor love must have been heartbroken. I know there must be something behind this and I know for a fact Niall has nothing to do with this. If he did , why would he have fought for Courtney back that hard when the media turned her mind over?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 131 22
A story about life, heartache, reconnections, family, old and new love. Hope you all enjoy it.
248 30 41
for the people who taught me the things that no one else ever could: thank you. 🎓
113K 1.9K 36
"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬" 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣☼︎ [𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾] [𝖬𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗆�...
171K 2K 81
𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 'ˎ-