OBEDIENT. (Book Four)

By MadForYou1

There's no secret that Justine hates gays. It doesn't matter what kind you are, she hates you. She always has... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

11

3.8K 142 15
By MadForYou1

Open your eyes, look at me. Arouse me even more with that face of yours.
-Usagi-san .

~

Her mouth was hot and insistent, her kisses were rough and demanding. Her touch was searching, searing, demanding... and I was a hot, insatiable mess.

She tasted like champagne and cum and somehow I was okay with that. Her thick, wavy black hair was held together by a hair tie and I quickly pulled it off as I raked my fingers through it. Ms. T moaned as I gripped a chunk in my hands before pulling away.

"You're so fucking beautiful." She murmurs, grinding her hips on me and groping my breasts from above my dress. With slow, precise fingers, she pulls my dress off and I'm left in only my matching underwear set.

"My favorite colour." She murmured and I want to roll my eyes because every colour on me was her favorite colour.

I had purposely worn black lace that really should have been called a net since everything was on display and I moaned as she first kissed then licked me through the thin underwear.

"You taste so good baby." She continues, kissing her way towards my mouth and giving attention to every inch of my body.

Soon, my undergarments were gone and we both groaned when our wet privates collided with each other. I held onto her perfect chocolate behind as she slowly began to move, wanting to feel her closer and being frustrated when she pins both my hands at my sides.

"Keep them here."

I nod my head yes and she smirks as she spreads my legs, rubbing her fingers against me before slipping two inside. I moan and without thought press her fingers deeper but she pulls away, shaking her head before once again pinning my hands down.

"Keep. Them. Here." She repeats once more and I bite my lips as she stares intently at me, daring me to defy her.

When I make no move she once again fingers me as if to test the water and I force myself to not move. Smiling at my obedience, she pushes herself low, replacing her fingers with her tongue and even though my first instinct is to hold her head down, I refrain myself, opting instead to fist the sheet.

Ms. T gets to work immediately and my nipples are insanely hard as my private is being ravished by both her fingers and her expert mouth. Slow, long moans escape me and I'm seconds away from coming as her dark eyes hold me in place. Without warning she stops and the lower have of my body is suddenly raised as I silently pleaded for her to continue.

Ignoring my plea, Ms. T keeps my legs spread before positioning herself above me. Sucking her fingers, she touches herself and I watch in awed wonder as she closes her eyes, enjoying every moment of this. Her wetness is suddenly mixed with mine as she sits atop me and we both moaned when she started to move.

The feel of her vagina rubbing against my own is out of this world and I squeeze her ass closer as she sucks on each of my breasts, inevitably bringing me closer to my climax and causing my voice to escalate. Her movements increase bit by bit and so did the temperature in the room causing sweat to begin to take form and I fail in biting back my moan as I observe her hair sticking to her body.

Ms. T changes our position so she could scissor me and I watch as she spreads her pussy lips before pressing it to mine. The contact is out of this world and our clits were pulsing as she viscously rubs herself against me; one leg pressed to her chest as her fingers gently encircles my neck, squeezing gently and causing my climax to rip through me fiercely.

My entire body starts to shake uncontrollably but still, Ms. T refuses to let up as she rides out my orgasm. As I slowly come down from my high, I realize she hasn't hit her own and I go to comment as she gets up but the strap on that's pulled from the draw near the bed stops me.

She sanitizes it before slipping it on and strutting over to me and all thought of her pleasure flies through the window as I'm being roughly pulled towards her. A simple kiss on my lips is the only warning I get before she plunges inside me and I swore I saw stars at that exact moment.

~

"I don't get how you can make love for hours and still have the energy to be this good in bed." I murmur as I'm wrapped in her arms.

Ms. T places a kiss to my forehead as she absentmindedly plays with my breasts and I snuggle a bit closer to her.

"I'm a bunny."

I laugh at her vague response and she chuckles as I turn to face her. "You're a bunny?"

"Yeah. I hop about for hours without getting tired."

"And here I was thinking that the sight of me turns you on."

"You know you turn me on. There is no debate. Your body is my weakness."

She kisses me lightly before interlocking our fingers and for some stupid reason my brain began to push thoughts to the forefront that I honestly wanted to stay buried a little while longer.

"How is it that your husband is totally fine with you? With this... lifestyle?"

"Again with that?"

"I just-"

"I do this for fun Justine. It's intense and climatic and rewarding and David doesn't have to worry about it because I'm never going to make it personal."

"This isn't personal?" I asked, sitting up and watching her. We were literally lying naked in bed after nearly two hours of making love and she wanted me to believe this wasn't personal? She didn't even treat her clients like this and she sure as hell never referred to me as a sub or took me in the club to do anything.

"No, this isn't personal. We're just physical and-"

"We're just physical?"

"Why are you getting all hot blooded with me for? You're the one that said this was just sexual. That you could never fall for a woman. That I was too good at sex because I was an expert and that was the only reason you slept with me and kept sleeping with me."

"I-"

"You're also the one that was adamant about this lifestyle and said nothing I could say or do would ever make you do it especially after what your ex husband put you through."

"So wait, what you're saying is that the only reason we're doing this is because I asked you too?"

Ms. T sits up, pulling her robe from the floor and putting it on before grabbing my dress and handing it to me.

"I honestly don't know why you're being so tense. Sex is fun for me. It's my job. I don't make it personal and each client is unique. This club isn't like the rest, we do what is asked of us once it's doable so that our clients remain happy. I was just doing what made you happy."

"Excuse me?! I'm a client?!"

I grabbed my undergarments and threw them on along with my dress as Ms. T stood by the wall, watching me intently.

"I, am not some client. I thought-"

"You thought what? I'm married and I love my husband and you made it abundantly clear that you just wanted me for sex. Is that no longer true?"

"I-"

"Do you want more?"

"No!" I was quick to respond as I saw Ms. T cross her arms and raise her brows at me. A smirk slowly appeared on her face and I rolled my eyes as she continued to watch me.

"I just don't like being referred to as a client."

"Oh really? And what would you like to be referred to as? My fuckmate?"

"No! You think this is funny?!"

I groaned out loud as she laughs at me before storming over to the door, fully intending to storm out and head home.

Ms. T grabs me by my waist, forcing me against the door and presses her body against mine.

"What did I say about doing that?" She murmurs, eyes holding me captive and her dominance keeping me in check.

"I-"

"Don't you ever walk away from me mad."

"I-"

"You can scream, yell or throw a hissy fit but don't you ever walk away from me mad... you got that?"

I nodded and she harshly squeezed my sides, earning a moan from me.

"I wanna hear you say it." She commands.

"Yes." I automatically respond and she smirks before capturing my mouth in an earth shattering kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 109K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...
4.3K 73 27
"Teach you what?" William asked, already knowing the answer. "How to be yours," Victoria replied. In that instant, William had their position chang...
11.7K 941 21
Vanessa is a strong headed and independent young woman who refuse to submit to what is expected from her. Jered, a devilishly handsome man has set hi...
9.6K 72 43
*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest reading that one first* Olivia agreed to marr...