Black Pearl

بواسطة taylerloveswolves

Lauren Mackenzie used to have a good life with her boyfriend Eric until Eric dies. Attempting to cope with t... المزيد

Black Pearl
Mysterious Stranger
Don't dare leave me.
Opened wounds.
Healing
The boy with the honey like voice
Let out the beast
Gold
I'm Sorry
Time just died
Staring Evil in the eyes
Don't worry, be happy
O' Death
The call
Broken Boy
Another pain added to the belt of hope
His last breath.
You Again
For the first time.

Safe Haven

323 5 2
بواسطة taylerloveswolves

“Lauren, Here’s the blanket you covered me up with…” I looked down to see myself in just my bra and underwear, blushing fiercely. He handed me the zebra blanket, eyes downward.

            We were on the main road heading God knows where, Kyungsoo by my side.  He glanced at me, then back to the road before speaking up again.

            “What happened to Kai?”

            I swallowed the familiar lump in my throat the day Eric died.

            “I don’t know, we were…being intimate and he just started shifting and he told me to take you and run…” I gasped out, feeling hot bothersome tears flow again.

            Kyungsoo stopped walking and embraced me. “It’s going to be okay Lauren”

            And here I was sobbing, on the side of the road, into my boyfriend’s best friend’s shirt, half naked and losing my sanity the emotional strain became too much to the point I was on my knees.

            “I don’t want him to die, dear God, please!” Kyungsoo stiffened against me.

            And he didn’t speak another word, for awhile until he pulled out his cell phone and put it to his ear, tears present from the glare of the screen.

            “Hey, Baek? Yeah, it’s Kyung. I have Kai’s mate, we need somewhere to stay...” He paused trying to compose himself, “Okay. We will be there soon.” He then turned to me and gave me a small smile.

            “We are going somewhere safe, okay?” His voice cracked, and I continued to quietly sob. He wrapped his arm around me and we continued down the road. Cars passed slowed down a couple of times to ask if we needed a ride, but Kyungsoo would smile brightly, forgetting his sadness for a moment and tell them we were okay. We were far from it…

            With constant trudging, we finally made a turn down a dirt road that was surrounded by woods, and well hidden too, perfect place for werewolves. The house was huge, it looked like a three story cabin mansion.

            When we rang the doorbell, a guy who was very pretty looking, and was wearing eyeliner pulled Kyungsoo into a hug. Then he looked over at me, he frowned and then pulled me into a tight hug before showing us into the beautiful home.

            “I’m Baekhyun, and you must be Lauren.” I nodded weakly still gripping the zebra blanket against my body. He led me over to a couch, where aside from that was the hugest living room I have ever witnessed in my life.

            A much taller male who was very handsome, with goblin like ears came walking in, and I remembered him from when I yelled at Kai. He froze in his place, gawking at me.

            “Jesus Baek, get her some clothes.” Baekhyun jumped at the sound of his deep voice and he scrambled up and bowed before running off to get some clothes for me.

            “Hello Lauren, I’m Chanyeol. Kai told me A LOT about you.” He smiled sadly. Kyungsoo glared at him from beside me, and Chanyeol averted his glare and kept looking at me directly.

            “You know, not to be rude. But you smell horrible. Would you want to use one of our showers?” Baekhyun then came in with a bundle of clothes.

            “T-that would be n-nice thank you” I stammered out, my tongue felt thick for some reason. Kyungsoo squeezed my shoulders. “I’ll show you the way, Baek follow me.” Baekhyun nodded and obeyed. Chanyeol still stood where he first froze and watched me as I was led to a shower.

            “He’s awkward around humans. He will be less rude with time.” Baekhyun whispered to me as we walked down a long hallway. We made a couple of turns and finally reached what seemed to be like a spa to me. There was a porcelain tub already filled with hot steaming water, a sponge, and soap was rested next to it.

            “I’ll be helping you today” Baekhyun chimed, and I immediately looked at Kyungsoo.

            “You should explain what you do Baek before you tell some complete stranger you’re going to bath them.” Kyung smiled.

            “Ah, I’m sorry.” He bowed to me. “I help people who are stressed and whatnot, who need baths, whatever it is. I’m basically a servant. Don’t worry I have seen everything”

            Kyungsoo then nodded to me, assuring me that this was all okay and normal, and I still couldn’t speak.

            “You’re in good hands. It’s going to be okay”

            Then he exited and closed the bathroom door. And Baekhyun gently removed the blanket I fastened around my body. He then asked me to undress and turned away while I did so, he ordered me to get into the water. So I slowly did.

            He picked up the sponge and then put soap in it and started working on my back.

            “I’m sorry about Kai. You’re safe now.”

            “Wh-what do you mean, safe? He wasn’t going to hurt me was he?”

            He continued working on my back before he replied.

            “I know you don’t know much about werewolves, but once we get aroused, the only thing that is on our minds is either sex, or murder.”

            “But in Kai’s case, since he has that disease, it’s different. His Lycanthrope self is highly dominant, which is the murder and rage infested part. He has some issues with his genes and blood, nothing you can really change there. His human self, is what is driven most of the time. But once he goes into overdrive, he’s going to crash and his body is going to try and get used to it, but it’s impossible. It isn’t strong enough to do so. And, sadly that is what his body is doing now”

            He started moving towards my neck area, and arms. “So he’s going to die with no one around?” I asked, bottom lip trembling.

            “Lauren, he’s either going to be stuck in-between, or die. And his case, Death is a much better option” I went frigid, I suddenly couldn’t breathe. Baekhyun grasped my shoulders and leaned down and kissed the back of my neck, it through me off guard but definitely distracted me from what was about to happen to me it was also weird…

            “Sorry, I didn’t want you to start panicking so I had to distract you.”  I started to relax, for some reason I felt so safe. Like this was okay, what was happening was okay.

            “It’s okay Baekhyun.” I smiled up at him. And soon we were finished after he drained the tub and rinsed me off with hot water, he handed me the bundle of clothing he held earlier and I took it and quickly got into them, they were nice and warm like they had just came out of the dryer. My whole body felt relaxed. I wore a male’s button up plaid shirt, and boxers.

            “I’ll show you where you will be staying.” And we walked yet down another long hallway, until we finally came upon the room at the end. My mouth dropped, this was beautiful. The bed was a queen, white fluffy blankets, and foam pillows. A huge dresser and a walk in closet. I felt a sudden urge to burst into tears, without speaking I spun around and pulled Baekhyun into a bear hug and he was startled, but then squeezed me back. Until someone cleared their throat from behind us, and I released Baek to find Kyungsoo standing there smiling.

            “So I’m guessing you like your room?” Kyungsoo asked I looked at him and gave him a small smile, and nodded my head. He came closer and grabbed my arm, and led me into a kitchen. There at the huge dining room table was a variety of foods, and soups. I chose chicken noodle and I sat in one of the bar stools and ate like a vicious vulture. I was eating like my life depended on it. A deep, throaty chuckle announced Chanyeol was watching me.

            “She looks like she’s inhaling the food” He laughed and Baekhyun smiled slightly, while Kyungsoo still stared at him, his jaw clenching and unclenching. I ignored it and laughed at what Chanyeol said despite the bad vibes.

            After I was finished eating like a mad woman, Baekhyun led me back to my room and laid a cold glass of water on the nightstand beside the huge bed and tucked me in.

            “You know Baekhyun you don’t have to serve me.”

            He smirked, “It’s what I love doing. And besides you’re hurting, you need someone. It’d horrible what you’re going through, tomorrow you’re going shopping with me so we can buy you clothes and girly necessities.” I paused, about to ask about going to my apartment but remembered it was considered a ‘danger zone’ now.

            “Call me Baek by the way; you don’t have to be formal with me.” I smiled and took a sip from the water and soon felt drowsy. Everything went black until I woke up screaming.

            The digital clock beside the bed read, 12:30 am Kyungsoo then burst into the room, I was shuddering, sweat soaking up my clothes.

            He quickly climbed in and held me tight, I started to sob when another person came barging in, Baekhyun. His button up shirt was open, his tie loose around his neck. His cheeks were flushed pink and he was sweaty, I smelled sex in the air as soon as he walked in.

            “Baek, its okay I have her.” He nodded, and his eyes were sad.

            “Why does Baekhyun look like that?” I gasped out, trying to calm my breathing.

            “He is a servant Lauren…he serves everyone, with whatever they want…” I cried harder, Dear God this safe place suddenly feels so sad.

            “It’s okay Lauren. Hey, it’s going to be okay.” And that’s when I heard the sounds of pants and moans arise from the other room. Kyungsoo hugged me as tight as he could and started to sing to me. My muscles and body loosened up and I took another drink of water and soon enough sleep came and took me under once more.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

272K 8.6K 19
DISCLAIMER: (9 DEC 2019) This whole book was written years ago and there are many many many mistakes in my writing. I am currently editing from chapt...
204K 8.5K 55
"But I don't care. I'm too broke to care. Too numb to feel. Too empty to stay. I'll be leaving, and never come back..." ...
18.1K 593 61
Im Yoona is Kai's girlfriend. But she was diagnosed with heart failure. She died in a young age. As for Kai, he locked his heart away. Meaning that h...
39.4K 2.3K 22
Jisung is a complicated person. He went through a lot, and doesn't know how to deal with it. He sleeps around, but one of his hooks up ended up troub...