When I Look At You ( Michaeng...

Por MICHAENG3729

|04/20/18 to 04/21/19| •🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓• A girl named Son Chaeyoung. a fearless, Ruthless and a cold-heart... Más

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author ≖‿≖
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hwating!! MICHAENG!
Hwating!! MICHAENG! 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an Update Mianhe!
Hwaiting!! MICHAENG! 3
Chapter 30
mianhe!! 😔
hwaiting!! MICHAENG! 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 13

8.1K 213 208
Por MICHAENG3729

Even when I’m alone it’s okay if I can just see you
I’m always behind you, I’m always looking out for you, but it seems like I have to share~😭😢

-Mina

Chaeyoung P.O.V

It's really hurt me a lot and I can't remove it from my mind...

Flashback

"What do you need?" Mina said.

"Mina please let me explain," Mark said in the other line.

"Ok explain," mina said.

"Yes it's true that it's just a bet but I really fell in love with you I don't know how but I really fall for you please believe me I really love you mina," Mark said.

"R-really?" Mina said while sobbing.

"Yes if you want I will court you again please give me a second chance," Mark said.

"O-ok I give you a second chance," Mina said and smile.

When I heard what's her answer my heart broke into tiny pieces and I felt angry at the same time I will never give Mina to Mark never...

End of Flashback

I just lie in my bed when I heard my phone ring.

You gotta know your one in a-

I answered it already.

"Why?" I said.

"Yahhh Chaeyoungie you need to see this come here at the school right now!" Momo said in a serious tone.

I end the call and take a shower quickly I just wear my casual clothes and teleport on the parking lot when I get there I call Momo.

"Momo where are you?" I said and began to walk.

"I'm here at the field hurry Chaeyoungie!" Momo said I end the call and run to the field when I get there I saw a bunch of students I passed them and when I see who is it my world suddenly stops...

"Mina I know I'm a big fool but I swear that I will love you till death Mina can I court you for real?" Mark said while his one knee is on the ground.

"Y-yes!" Mina said.

And all the students cheer.

"Wahhh you guys really a perfect couple!"

"Yeah you guys are the best couple"

I saw Momo and she looks at me sadly, I look at Mina again and she hugs Mark... And smile happily I just stare at them when Mina's eyes landed on me she seems so shocked to see me... I didn't give any emotion and I turn around and walk away I heard that she's calling my name but right now I just want to be alone...
I go to the rooftop and sit I just close my eyes.

"Chaeyoungie.." I heard a voice when I look who is it, It was Momo I just close my eyes again.

I felt that she hug me I just let her hug me...

"Yahh Chaeyoungie let's go we have a performance right?" Momo said and let me go.

I open my eyes and I saw her in my front and she smiles widely and she offers her hand I accept it and stand.

"Thanks," I said.

"Nahh it's ok I know it's hard but I will always here to support you Chaeyoungie!" She said and put her hands on my waist and we start to walk when we're in the hallway many students look at us and some of them are gossiping about us.

"Yahh are they couple? because they look like a couple"

"Yeah but they perfect to be a couple right"

"Yeah yeah agree"

I just rolled my eyes to what I heard and Momo chuckled.

"Hey relax let them be haha" Momo and laugh.

We continue to walk and when we're in the auditorium we saw our classmates and they already sitting so we sit too in the back.

"Ok, now that we're complete we will start the performance ok first pair to perform are...... Mina, Momo and Chaeyoung group come here in the stage" Ms. Kim said.

Momo and I walk to the stage and we saw Mina is walking toward us I just ignore her and continue to walk.

"Ms. Kim I excuse myself because I will take my guitar on my locker," I said.

"Ohh ok hurry" ms. Kim said.

So I walk and go to my locker when I get there I took quickly my guitar but before I close my locker something hit me on my shoulder and when I turn around two bullets came and it hit at my chest and stomach I saw the sniper I teleport to where he is.

"Room" I use my power and I saw that he got shocked and he was about to shoot me again.

"Shumble," I said and her body parts are not assembled anymore.

His arms are on his head and his body is on the side of his head and his legs are on the side of his body I tied him I put duck tape on his mouth and leave.

(A/N: guys her power there is the power of one character in one piece that's Trafalgar law 😁😍😂)

I teleport at the front door of the auditorium I didn't care for my shots and I just went in I saw that Momo and Mina are ready so I walk to the stage and sit too I ready my guitar.

"Ok, you can start now" ms. Kim said.

I start to strum I saw my twin brothers are looking at me I know that they know I get shot but I just ignored them and continue to strum it's hurt but what Mina did was more hurt than this, We finish the song and everyone applause at us while standing even ms. Kim stands too,
We bow and I start to walk down when my vision became blurred I saw that my twins ran to me and everything went black.

Hye P.O.V

We saw Chaeyoung walking to the stage I use my x-ray ability and I got shocked when I saw three bullets on her, me and Jeong-Hoon look at each other and look again to Chaeyoung but she starts strumming and looks at us she's so stubborn they finish their performance and all of us applause and stand but when Chaeyoung walk down we walk to her and we run as we saw that she was going to faint, I catch her and I saw that all of the students here are in shock.

"Chaeyoungie!" Momo and Mina said.

I immediately call dad.

"Dad!" I said and Jeong-hoon lifts Chaeyoung.

"Yeah I know I'm coming" dad reply and ends the call.

We go to the clinic but when we get there, there's no nurse.

"The hell where are the nurses here," Momo said and look around.

"Jeong-Hoon put Chaeyoung on the bed now," I said and prepared what I need I wash my hands and wear the gloves.

"Mina Momo wait in that chair and when a guy came in here tell that we're here ok," I said to them

They just nod and leave I saw that Jeong-Hoon is ready and we began the surgery.

Mina P.O.V

My hands are trembling and I can't think straight anymore w-what happened to h-her please g-god save h-her and my tear fell.

"This is all your fault Mina," Momo said and when I look her she's just staring at the floor.

"W-why me?" I said.

"Because of what you did Mark want to kill Chaeyoungie.." Momo said and look at me angrily.

"B-but w-why?" I said

"Because she's the one who revealed what he really wants to you don't be a stupid Mina we know that Chaeyoungie is in love with you and don't believe in Mark's word it can kill you or Chaeyoungie," Momo said seriously.

It's my first time to see Momo like this and it's the first time she gets mad at me my tears fell like rain I don't know what to do anymore... We heard the door open and we saw a guy in his 20s I think?

"Where are they?" He said seriously Momo point at the room and he just not and walk to the room.

"Shhh... I'm sorry Minari... It just that I don't want to see Chaeyoungie get hurt she's my friend too Minari please you need to decide now... It's either Chaeyoungie or it's Mark but please choose Chaeyoungie I know she will treat you better than Mark can and you know it." Momo said and hug me.

"M-mianhe*sob* Momoring *sob* y-yeah I'm gonna choose," I said and hug her too.

"Good now stop crying ok, im sorry again," Momo said and rub my, back.

I just put my head on Momo's shoulder.

*****

We heard the door open and we saw Hye and Jeong-Hoon get out.

"Is she ok? what happened to her?" I said.

"Yeah she's ok now so don't worry," Hye said and smile.

"Ahh guys this is our dad," Jeong-Hoon said and point at the guy before.

Momo and I gasp.

"Really? Wow, he looks so young" Momo said.

"Ahm good afternoon sir," I said and signal Momo to bow and we bow.

"Haha yeah drop the formality and you, can also call me uncle? Or dad?" He said and rubbed his chin like he was thinking something.

"Ahh sorry he really alway like this haha he has a kid brain," Hye said and laugh.

"Ehhh!!? Yahh Hye I don't have" he said and crossed his arm.

"Dad stop that it's disgusting" we heard Chaeyoung said.

"Wahhh Chaeyoungie are you ok? " Momo said.

"I walk toward Chaeyoung and hug her tightly.

"I-im s-sorry chaeyoungie p-please f-forgive me," I said and my tears began to fell.

"Yahh it's ok... I can't blame you if you love him... I Promise you will never see me again" She said and hug me too.

"N-no please don't l-leave me p-please s-stay with m-me Chaeyoungie.." I said and look at her.

"Shhhh... Don't cry if that's what you want... Ok, I stay shhh... Just don't cry I hate seeing you crying...." She said and kiss my forehead

"Whoooooo love birds let's go we will go to the house," Hye said and smile.

"Ahhh yeah sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm Son Rain their dad and from now on you can call me uncle or dad," he said cheerily and smiled.

"Uncle do you have jokbal in your house?" Momo said casually

"Yup we have," uncle said.

"So let's go!" Momo said while her eyes are sparkling.

"Hahaha" we laugh at her but Chaeyoung laugh caught my ear...

(A/N: yeheyyyy they are in good term now 😍😍😁)

A: hi guys here's the update thank you for the wait and patience, guys 😊😁
Lovelots 😘💕💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51.8K 1.6K 32
Son Chaeyoung, C.E.O of the famous Soul Music MV Brand, is an isolated, quiet woman. She devoted herself to music and her company. Her relationship w...
44.5K 2.6K 44
Son chaeyoung a mysterious girl wakes up in a forest with no recollection of her past.
69K 2.3K 59
Son Chaeyoung is a free spirit but there one secret about her that no know beside her parent. Decided to find her destiny. And destiny bring her to h...
16.2K 443 25
What would you do if you were trapped in a life you're not used to? Well, that's what Son Chaeyoung is currently into. Being with her girlfriend, Myo...