Blood and Tears | BTS NAMJOON

By Taetaecypherfan

"You have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 57

3.6K 191 109
By Taetaecypherfan

Kyungmin's Next Bright Idea

"So....I might have...." Lee Hyerin bit her lip nervously as Kim Kyungmin and Nam Suji looked at her expectantly. They wanted to know if got to talk to Suga.

"Yea?!", Kyungmin nudged her, "Did you get to talk to him?!"

"Um...talking?....Well...I guess I used my mouth", Hyerin shrugged trying to get out of this conversation.

"You are making NO sense!", Suji sighed in frustration, "Did you apologize or not?!"

"Yes!", Hyerin shouted finally.

"And? What did he say?" Suji asked again.

"He didn't believe me", Hyerin sighed.

"What? Aish boys!", Kyungmin grumbled, "What are you going to do now?"

Hyerin blinked and then looked away nervously.

"Wait a minute", Suji squinted her eyes, "Why do I feel like you're hiding something?"

Hyerin's eyes widened as she pretended to look through her phone.

"Unnie", Kyungmin lowered Hyerin's phone, "What did you do?"

Hyerin looked at Kyungmin and then Suji and her shoulders slumped in defeat, "I did something bad!"

"What?!", Kyungmin and Suji sat closer to her.

"I...I...", she covered her face and wailed out, "I KISSED HIM!!"

"WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT????????!!!!!!!!", Kyungmin and Suji shouted, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!", they hi-fived each other behind Hyerin.

"oh help me god!", Hyerin wailed still covering her hands.

"AAAHHHHH DAE TO THE BAK!!" Kyungmin shouted, "What did oppa say?!"

Hyerin shrugged, "I ran away before he could say anything."

The other two suddenly quietened down and groaned complaints at Hyerin. "You babo!"

"Unnie!!" Kyungmin shook her in frustration.

"I know I know, what do I do now?!", Hyerin looked at them helplessly.

"You need to speak to him!", Kyungmin replied as she stood up, "Now!"

"Now?!", Hyerin exclaimed, "Are you crazy?!"

"He won't be sleeping right now, I overheard the oppas speaking earlier, they're working on finding out about CG down there", Kyungmin pulled Hyerin's arm.

"They?" Suji asked.

"Yeah" Kyungmin nodded, "Namjoon oppa told Suga oppa he wants to know about CG's drug trade involvement by tomorrow so they must be down there working so let's go."

"NOOOOO!", Hyerin pulled her arm back.

"YESSSS!", Kyungmin shouted yanking her up to, "You too unnie!"

"Me? Why?!", Suji retorted.

"You sitting here is not going to get Jin oppa back!", Kyungmin said in her drill sergeant voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Ah stepped out of the bathroom and glared at RM as he laid there on his chest on the bed probably sleeping. She kicked the air as if she was kicking him and even threw a punch for satisfaction.

'What kind of namja makes a girl sleep on the floor?!' she thought angrily as she yanked the pillow from the bed and dropped it on the floor.

She got on the floor and laid her head on the pillow trying to make herself comfortable on the hard floor.

'Argh!! So uncomfortable!!", she grimaced as she closed her eyes trying to sleep.

"What are you doing?"

Soo Ah opened her eyes and saw RM leaning on the side of the bed looking at her curiously.

"Can't you see? I'm riding my unicorn!", she said sarcastically.

RM raised a brow and continued staring at her.

"I'M TRYING TO SLEEP WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!" Soo Ah shouted in frustration.

"Why are you sleeping there?", RM asked again.

"why?", Soo Ah blinked in disbelief, "WHY?!"

RM nodded nonchalantly.

"Because you said you weren't going to sleep on the floor!!", Soo Ah said her voice going higher by the second.

"Doesn't mean you have to sleep on the floor", RM pointed out.

Soo Ah shot poisoned arrows at him with her eyes.

"I'll just end up having to carry you to bed", RM stated, "And I'd rather not."

Soo Ah sat up and glared at me, "Do you honestly think, I mean, seriously honestly think I would share a bed with YOU?!"

"It's just a bed", RM said casually.

"I don't care if it's a bed, or a spoon or a room or even the same country! I DON'T WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING WITH YOU!", Soo Ah shouted before lying back on the floor and turning to her side to face away from him.

Who did he think he was? Did he honestly not understand how annoyed and angry she was at him.

She suddenly heard him get off the bed and she quickly turned around only to come face to face with his face right over hers. Her eyes widened in surprise and she couldn't even utter a single letter. What was he doing? Here, on the floor, her floor, topless?!!

RM furrowed his brows when he saw her shocked expression and without saying anything, his arm reached under her waist.

"YAH!" she jumped in shock, "What are you doing?!"

RM grimaced and just pulled her closer to him before putting his other arm under her legs and easily picking her up.

"OMO!" Soo Ah shouted as she hit his chest repeatedly, "LET GO YOU IDIOT!"

RM gritted his teeth really wanting to just let go of her there and then, but he turned around towards the bed.

"LET GOOOOOO!!"

RM blew hot air angrily and threw her roughly on the bed.

"Ack!", she fell on her but, "Yah-"

"SHUT UP AND SLEEP!", RM shouted angrily before lying on the bed and putting his arm across his eyes.

Soo Ah breathed heavily glaring at him.

RM didn't budge obviously not bothered if she was angry at him or not.

Soo Ah finally sighed and laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling, why was he suddenly caring about her being comfortable or not?!

"Even if you pretend to care about me like this", Soo Ah said slowly, still staring at the ceiling, "even if you do things for me...I still won't forgive you."

RM clenched his jaw but didn't say anything, his arm still covering his eyes.

"...I'll kill myself before I forgive you", she said through gritted teeth.

RM abruptly sat up on the bed and glared at the door.

Soo Ah turned her body to the side away from him and shut her eyes closed. She clasped her hands together when she felt her tears about to escape.

RM sighed and got off the bed and walked out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why have you still not found out where they're hiding the drugs?!!", CG angrily shouted at Scar.

"We're trying-"

"TRYING?!", CG shouted, "WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO TRY! I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE DRUG IS BEING STORED YOU FOOL!"

Scar nodded.

"NOW GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE GOT WHAT I WANT YOU IDIOT!", CG threw a file at Scar and sat on his chair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the-", Taehyung looked at Kyungmin, Hyerin and Suji wide-eyed, "What are you doing here?!"

"Hoseok oppa called us", Kyungmin lied as she pushed past him, "Right oppa!"

Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, and Suga looked up puzzled to see Kyungmin.

"Yah what are you doing here?", Hoseok asked.

Kyungmin glared at him as Taehyung looked on, "Jung prin....prin..."

Hoseok gulped, "Oh Kyungmin you're here"

"Hyung why did you call Kyungmin over?", Taehyung walked back to them.

"Oppa said you guys needed help navigating the police systems", Kyungmin said, she turned around and waved the two girls to come in, "So I brought Suji and Hyerin unnie."

Jin grimaced when he saw Suji and quickly turned back to his laptop.

"Oh...yes, I mean who would know this better than someone in the police", Hoseok said.

Jin looked up at Hoseok, "You think it's a good idea letting traitors help us?"

Everyone grew silent and looked at each other awkwardly. But Suji kept her gaze at Jin the whole time.

"...Oppa, don't be like that, they can help", Kyungmin said trying to ease the tension.

"Are you telling me to trust them?", Jin asked as if that was the most stupid question.

"Hyung they might be able to help-"

"Tell them to leave", Jin said gruffly not looking at Suji.

Suji had had enough, she took a deep breath and stepped forward right up to him.

Jin noticed and looked up at her with furrowed brows.

"Look I really don't care about your precious E7 that CG is evidently trying to steal", Suji said crossing her arms across her chest, "But I do care about clearing my name! So whether or not that big ego of yours likes it, I am going to help! Because the sooner I clear my name the faster you'll be rid of me! GOT IT!"

"YAH-"

"YAH WHAT?!" Suji retorted angrily making Jin shut up, "You want to be angry at me fine! You think I can't do the same?!"

Jin stood up angrily now, "Are-"

"I've said sorry haven't I?! What more do you want me to do?!", Suji placed her hands on her hips, "You're at fault too! You think I wanted to hurt you?! Why did you think I ran away?!"

"Does that make it better? You running away?!", Jin shouted.

"THEN SHOULD I HAVE STAYED AND RATTED YOU OUT TO THE POLICE?! WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN BETTER?!", Suji shouted louder.

The others eyed each other in shock, even Kyungmin's jaw hit the floor, what happened to her sweet unnie.

Jin looked at her, his mouth slightly parted in shock too.

"You don't want anything more to do with me? Do you want to get rid of you me? FINE!" Suji shouted, "I'll help you! As soon as I clear my name I am out of here!" she shouted before pushing past him and sitting down. She angrily snatched the laptop, "Hoseok, I need your help with this."

"Huh?", Hoseok snapped back to reality and walked over to her.

Suji looked up at Jin who was still staring at her, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to move?"

Jin blinked and realized Hoseok was waiting for him to move. Jin slowly stepped back still in shock.

"Unnie", Kyungmin whispered to Suji when Jin wasn't looking, "What was that?!"

Suji furrowed her brows, "If he doesn't want to talk to me fine! I'll give him the same treatment!"

Kyungmin scoffed in disbelief, "you think that's going to work?"

"If he wants to get rid of me so badly, I'll help him!", Suji muttered as she hit the keyboard angrily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It'd been over an hour since RM left the room and for the last hour, every second Soo Ah had only been thinking about him. She turned around in bed and huffed angrily, why was she thinking about him so much. It made her angry at herself that she was still allowing him to control her heart so much.

She abruptly sat up and glared at the door, her heart wanting him to come in already, but her mind was begging him to stay away.

"ARGH!", she threw a pillow at the door and breathed heavily before lying back down.

'What's he doing out there? Is he sleeping in the lounge? But he didn't take any blankets...isn't he cold?'

"Stop it stop stop it stop it", she covered her ears with her pillow, "stop thinking about him!"

'Is he going to stay there the whole night?....Maybe I should atleast take a blanket out for him...'

Soo Ah took the pillow of her head and looked back at the door, "....a blanket is ok I guess...."

She sat up in bed and sighed heavily. He wasn't even letting her hate him wholeheartedly. Without thinking anymore she got off her bed and pulled the covered along with her.

She stepped outside and startled to find him sleeping right next to the bedroom door. She thought he'd atleast be sleeping in the lounge, but there he was, sitting on the floor, his back on the wall and his eyes closed.

Soo Ah stood there for a moment trying to figure out what to do. Why wasn't he in the lounge, sleeping on the couch. If he was sleeping on the couch she could have just thrown the covers on him and gone straight back to bed, but why was he here?

Soo Ah bit her lip and slowly kneeled on the floor in front of him, she shivered slightly, there was a draft in the corridor and her mind went straight to RM, he must be cold.

She quickly pulled the covers and ever so gently put it on him.

RM moved slightly and Soo Ah froze, she held her breath hoping he wouldn't wake up. She then went back to wrapping him warmly with the blanket.

Soo Ah slowly leaned back and stared at him sleeping peacefully.

She looked at him one last time before getting up and going back into the room.

Once the door shut, RM's eyes slowly opened, having heard what she'd just said. He looked down at the blankets and he couldn't help himself from smiling slightly. Guess she didn't hate him as much as he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ani Hoseok, if you look here, he's been involved in most drug bust cases", Suji said to Hoseok as she hurriedly typed away, "That's why he's respected so much."

"You're saying he stopped all these drug trades in Seoul?", Hoseok asked, "That's impossible."

"Why?", Suji furrowed her brows.

"Because these particular drug trades never stopped, after the so called police intervention, these drugs are exported outside Korea more."

"You mean, these drugs are still in trade?", Suji asked in surprise.

"Oppa what are staring at?", Kyungmin stepped next to Jin, who was staring at Suji.

Jin blinked and eyed Kyungmin, "Nothing."

"You really got told today", Kyungmin said quietly.

"What?", Jin said angrily.

"I'm just saying, Suji unnie really put you in your place today", Kyungmin said trying not to smile.

Jin glared at her before walking off to the kitchen.

Kyungmin laughed quietly, surprisingly it looked like Suji unnie's harsh approach was having more effect on Jin than she thought.

*ring ring ring ring*

Kyungmin looked at the caller and rolled her eyes in annoyance, "What?"

"Where are you? The guards said you weren't in your apartment?", Jungkook's voice could be heard through the phone.

"Aish!" Kyungmin sighed, "I'm at Suga oppa's!"

"Ah...I see"

"Anything else?", Kyungmin asked impatiently.

"Um...you haven't been to the club in a while", Jungkook said suddenly.

"Random...but I guess not why?"

"You should come tomorrow night"

"No-"

"Hyungs are coming too I think, we've got some business to do there."

"Oppas are going to be there?", Kyungmin's ears suddenly pricked up.

"Yea why?"

"Ani nothing, yeah I'll come tomorrow", Kyungmin smiled.

"Ok, I'll see you then...night."

"Night" Kyungmin hung up and smiled, Oppas are going to be there meaning she had to take the girls too. Hm...time for stage two of her plan, make oppas very jealous men hehe!

-----------

"Suga hyung", Jimin called Suga over, "Help Hyerin with this, I need to go make a phone call."

Hyerin froze as Jimin left and Suga came. He slowly sat down beside her, "What do you need help with?"

She pushed the laptop towards him without looking at him.

Suga furrowed his brows and titled his head trying to get a view of her face but Hyerin just turned away even more.

"Wah, first you take advantage of my innocence and now you're pretending like you don't even know me", Suga tutted as he looked at the screen.

Hyerin touched her lip and cringed. She slowly turned around and eyed him nervously, "...about that..."

"Huh?", he looked at her making her blink nervously.

"...the....kiss...."

He nodded casually.

"....do you understand why I did...that?", Hyerin asked slowly.

Suga nodded, "Yeah, cos you like me"

"WHAT?!", Hyerin shouted, " that's not the reason!"

"I'm pretty sure it was", Suga replied.

"No!", Hyerin exclaimed, "I did that because you didn't believe me when I said I was sorry and-"

"Kissing me was the best solution you could think of?, Suga asked trying not to laugh. Dammit, he was meant to be angry at her, where did that go?!

"No...I....but....huh?", Hyerin stuttered while Suga tried hard to look serious.

"Don't worry I do that too sometimes, kissing people really helps them understand", Suga nodded.

"AISH!" Hyerin grimaced and grabbed the laptop back, "Are you going to help me or not?!"

Suga cleared his throat and tried to sound angry, "Pft what reason do you have to be angry with me!"

"Just help will you, otherwise-"

"You'll kiss me arasso arasso", Suga looked at the screen.

"Aish!" Hyerin cringed while Suga turned away to laugh silently.

Kyungmin saw all this and she pumped the air victoriously. Wait till tomorrow night, the oppas won't know what hit them muhahahahah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

BBMA is coming!! Support our boys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.2K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017
Kiss √ By peach

Fanfiction

372K 16.4K 61
❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. ━━━━━━ @peachies ✓ highest r...
2.3K 173 38
"I can't kill you knowing that I have to lose someone I love again." Kim Hyejin is a part of an assassination group. Her mission was to find the pers...