The Danger of the Thunder [ C...

By emi1115

a Henry Danger and The Thundermans crossover fan fiction -cringe warning aka trash- More

#1: stats and explanation
ch 1: childhood friend
ch 3: meet the heroes!...and the villain?
CH 4: this changes everything
CH 5: Confesion?
CH 6: Aren't I?
CH 7: The Chronicles of Max
CH 8: "Stealth mode"
CH 9: plans
CH 10: We need to talk...
CH 11: Dinner is served!
CH 12: the set up
CH 13: Change of plan
CH 14: Can you save me?
CH 15: Help me!!!
CH 16: Here I am once again
omg

ch 2: long time no see

1.5K 33 0
By emi1115

Location: Swellview

############################

Henry's POV:
My parents and Piper aren't at home cause they went on a vacation for a week. I didn't want to come so I said that I'm feeling sick and that I can take care of myself. Luckily, they believed me. Sometimes even Ray comes to my house so that I'm not alone. I was sitting on the couch when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Ray, but why would he knock? "Ray?" I asked. Nobody answered so I carefully opened the door.

I was shocked.

In front of me was standing a tall guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing jeans and a grey shirt with sneakers. He was holding a small suitcase and smiling at me. The sight of him put a huge smile on my face. "Max!!!" I yelled hugging him tight. He hugged me back not saying a thing then I heard him whisper something. "What?" I asked. "Too...tight!" he whispered. "Oh" I let go "Sorry!" I said. "It's okay. So...long time no see, huh?" he replied.

I hugged him again, but not tightly this time. "What are you doing here?!" I asked excited and confused. I moved so that he could come in. "I just wanted to visit my bro again!" he said walking in. 'That's so sweet!' I thought. "Wow!" he said looking around him. I was smiling the whole time. I couldn't believe it! My childhood best friend came here just to visit me! "You can stay here with me if you don't have a place to stay?" I offered (knowing him, he probably didn't...) "Nah, I don't wanna bug your parents." he said looking at me now.

"They're on a vacation, the only one here is me and sometimes Ray, too when I get lonely..." I explained. "Who?" he asked. "Oh, right, he's my boss at work. You should come meet him. He's really nice!" I said pulling him to come with me. "Since when do you have a job?!" he asked confused. "2 years now, come on!" I pulled him harder. Man was he hard to move! Then he started to follow me, finally. We went to Junk 'n' Stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 228 14
Tabby is the 6th member of SHINee and is the youngest. All the boys have always seen her as a little sister and she has always seen them as brothers...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
38.4K 421 23
"hello everyone i'm nina, stray kids' maknae." what is nina doing in a boy group? started: june 22, 2020 ended: march 25, 2021 @orangeyultree ©2020-2...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...