sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴋ||ʟᴇᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ

By yuncheols_

I was starting to get mad. And when I'm mad I do stupid things. Without thinking, I grabbed my strawberry mi... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
q&a(updated 2021!)
Thank you!!!

-17-

4.8K 226 94
By yuncheols_

Ok so first of all, 1k reads? Im so happy I'm crying. I never thought so many people would read this, and I hope you like it so far.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Miwa tried desperately to contact Taeyong but he wouldn't answer. She was already on her way to the airport. She didn't want to leave without telling Taeyong goodbye.

Yuta noticed his sister freaking out so he reached over and grabbed her hand.

"Everything's going to be okay."

She sent him a painful smile. "Nothing's okay. No matter how many times you say it is, it will never be okay."

They arrived at the airport and sat down while their dad got their flight situated. Miwa noticed that Yuta was looking around frequently. He seemed anxious.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm fine." He lied.

She nodded her head. She knew he was lying, but thought better than to question him about it.

Minutes passed and Yuta was getting more jumpy by the second. He kept whispering inaudible things to himself, causing his sister to worry.

She tried calling Taeyong multiple times but he wouldn't pick up. She had to tell him she was leaving, possibly for good.

"Attention, flight 15 to Japan is now boarding."

Miwa sighed after hearing the announcement. She grabbed her suitcases and Yuta did the same. They followed their dad to the boarding terminal.

"Wait!"

Miwa furrowed her eyebrows. She knew that voice. She turned around to be embraced by someone who's face she didn't see clearly. They pulled back and smiled at her.

"Taeyong? What are you doing here?"

He smiled and hugged her again. "Yuta called me yesterday when you were trying on your dress. He told me everything."

Miwa looked over at her brother. He was talking to Winwin, who she assumed arrived with Taeyong.

"You're not mad?" She asked turning back to Taeyong.

"No. It's not like you have a choice."

They stared at each other without saying anything for a few seconds.

"I'm gonna miss you." Miwa blurted out.

Taeyong grinned and stood behind her. "Close your eyes."

Miwa did as she was told and not long after she felt something cold on her neck.

"You can open them now."

Miwa looked down and saw a heart-shaped silver locket. Tears started to stream down her face. She really was going to miss him.

Taeyong wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"Now, you have something to remind you of me when you're in Japan."

"Last call for flight 15 to Japan."

"I gotta go."

Taeyong kissed Miwa on the forehead for the last time. "I'll be waiting for you."

Miwa's insides swirled.

"Are you two done because I would like my hug now." Winwin interrupted their moment. Miwa instantly wrapped her arms around him, and hugged tightly.

"Miwa, Yuta, it's time to go." Their father reminded them.

They hugged each again and let go. Miwa and Yuta said goodbye and hesitantly turned around to the boarding terminal. Miwa looked back at Taeyong who was crying and smiling at the same time.

"I love you!" He yelled, causing people to stare.

"I love you too!" She yelled back.

Then, she disappeared inside.

-

1 month.

It had been 1 whole month since Miwa arrived in Japan. Don't get her wrong, she loved Japan. It was her birthplace, but it just didn't feel like home.

She ended up going back to her old school along with Yuta. Her school that she used to love so much, now seemed dull and lifeless. She rarely talked to anybody, not even Yuta and especially not her dad. He was the entire reason she was here, yet he was never home. All he cared about was work.

Miwa and Taeyong FaceTimed each other as much as they could, but due to their schedule they couldn't do it often. He tried to hide it, but she could see he was just as depressed as she was. She missed him so much. Yuta wasn't any better. He missed Winwin a lot too.

All Miwa and Yuta did was mope around. Their dad was tired of seeing them like that. He might not have been home most of the time, but he still loved them. He cared for their happiness, and if it was back in Korea then he should just send them back, right?

So that's what he did.

Miwa and Yuta promised to visit and hugged their father tightly at the airport. Next thing they knew, they were on a flight to Seoul.

They sat quietly on the plane. Yuta noticed that Miwa hadn't touched her phone at all, which was unusual.

"Aren't you going to call Taeyong?"

"No."

Yuta frowned.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I guess to surprise him at prom. It's only two days away."

"If you're not there why would he go in the first place?"

Miwa didn't think of that.

"Then, I'll just tell Winwin to make him go." Miwa replied causing Yuta to laugh.

"I sure do have one crazy sister."

"But you love me so it's all good."

"Sadly."

-

Miwa nervously got dressed for, what most people would say to be the best night of their lives, prom. She was a wreck. She had never felt so insecure.

She examined herself in the mirror:

(^^her outfit^^)

"You look beautiful." A voice said behind her. She looked in the mirror to see Yuta smiling at her.

"Thanks, but I'm just scared that Taeyong won't like this."

"Pft. If he doesn't like it then I'll just knock some sense into him."

Miwa giggled and checked her phone. It was time to go now. Winwin was waiting for them. He had somehow managed to get Taeyong to come but it took forever due to his stubbornness.

They walked down the stairs where their mother was waiting with her camera.

"Just let me take a few pictures."

A few turned into a lot.

"Mom." Miwa whined.

"Okay, okay, I'm done. Go enjoy your night."

Miwa and Yuta drove silently, their nerves taking over them.

"Miwa?" Yuta asked out of nowhere.

"Yes?"

"You love Taeyong, right?"

Miwa looked at Yuta weirdly, but he kept his eyes focused on the road. "Of course."

"How do you know if he loves you back?"

Once again Miwa was confused as to why Yuta was asking these random questions. After what seemed like forever it finally clicked in her head.

"This is about Winwin, isn't it?"

Yuta didn't say anything and continued to stare in front of him. Miwa could clearly see the blush on his cheeks.

"Honestly, I don't know why Taeyong loves me, but I can tell he does. He seems genuinely happy when he's with me, and even though I get on his nerves, he's always there. I'm not sure if Winwin is in the love stage yet, but I know he likes you. He's been through a lot, so you just have to be patient. He'll come around eventually."

"When did you become so smart?" Yuta asked, surprised by his sister's answer.

Miwa shrugged and soon saw the school come into view. She suddenly had the urge to puke.

They both exited the car and saw that the school had been covered with black, yellow, and white decorations. The music could be heard from outside. As they neared the building they noticed Winwin waiting for them at the door. As soon as Winwin laid eyes Yuta he ran into his embrace.

Yuta smiled as Winwin started rambling about how much he missed him.

Miwa watched them from the side. She was happy for them.

"I'm gonna go inside. Are you two coming?" Miwa asked.

"No, I wanna catch up with Yuta first." Winwin replied smiling like an idiot.

Miwa smiled and turned towards the school. When, she entered the gym everyone stared and whispered. She didn't care. She was only looking for one person, but he was nowhere to be found. She walked up to one of Taeyong's best friends and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and instantly smiled.

"You're back!"

Miwa nodded and wrapped her arms around him as he leaned in for a hug.

"You look pretty." He told her as she pulled back, causing her to blush.

"Thank you, Johnny. Have you seen Taeyong anywhere."

"Yeah. I think he's on the roof."

"Thanks."

Miwa said goodbye and left the gym. She started to walk up the long set of stairs and mentally cursed at her uncomfortable heels.

A few minutes later she reached the door that led to the rooftop. She reached for the handle, but abruptly stopped.

What if he didn't want to see her?

She pushed the thought away and harvested all the confidence she had in her. She twisted the handle and slowly opened the door.

Taeyong was seated on the ground while looking beyond the balcony.

"Winwin, if you're here to try to convince me to go back down there again, it's not gonna work." He said, not bothering to look behind him.

"Not even for me?" Miwa asked.

Taeyong froze. He'd recognize that voice anywhere. A wide smile appeared on his face as he met eyes with Miwa. She looked like a princess.

He stood up and watched as she made her way over and stood in front of him.

"Do you realize how much I missed you?" He questioned.

A sly smile appeared on her face. "No, why don't you show me?"

Taeyong chuckled as he pulled her closer and connected their lips. He pulled away and stared into her eyes.

"You look amazing." He told her.

Her cheeks reddened. She looked at Taeyong's outfit. He was wearing an all black tuxedo with the tie they picked out about a month ago. His hair was parted down the side. "You too."

He smiled. He loved it when she was embarrassed. It was so cute.

"So, do you want to go back downstairs?" He asked.

Miwa nodded. Taeyong grasped her hand in his and both walked back towards the gym.

All eyes were on them as they walked in. Miwa clinged to his arm, suddenly uncomfortable from all the glares that the girls sent her.

As if right on cue, a slow song started to play. Taeyong looked towards the stage and saw Taeil singing 'Because of You'. It was one of his favorite songs.

One by one, people started to fill the dance floor. Taeyong nervously cleared his throat.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asked.

"Sure."

Taeyong took her to the dance floor and hesitantly placed his hands on her waist. She did the same, but placed her arms around his neck instead. She could feel that he was pretty jumpy.

"Why are you so tense? Relax."

"S-sorry. It just that I've never actually danced with a girl before."

Miwa smiled sincerely to show that it was okay.

"Just follow my lead and you'll be alright."

Taeyong did as she advised and his nerves almost instantly disappeared. He felt comfortable in her arms.

"When are you going back to Japan?" He asked.

"Next week."

"Oh."

Miwa watched as Taeyong tried to hide his disappointment but failed. She brought her arms from his neck and wrapped them around his torso. She leaned her head on his chest.

"But just to visit."

"Oh.....wait what?" Taeyong said the last part a little too loud, causing people to send them weird looks.

"I'm staying permanently, but I'm still gonna visit my dad every once in a while."

Taeyong couldn't hide his smile. He squeezed her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being mine."

Miwa smacked his chest lightly. "Stop being cheesy. You're making me blush."

"Stop whining, you know you love it." He placed a peck on her rosy cheeks. "And I love you."

"Taeyong."

He tilted his head to the side a little and pointed at his cheek. "I'm waiting."

She rolled her eyes and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
And that's a wrap. It was a terrible ending but an epilogue is maybe coming soon so anticipate it. Thank you for sticking with this book until the end. I hope all of you enjoy your day. Most importantly, continue to stan nct✌️👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 71 9
You can't seem to confront your best friend about your very embarrassing crush on him, so you do what you think is best (which is not very wise of yo...
105K 4.7K 26
In which a girl who could see someone's destiny just saw the biggest school bully's destiny. What will she do with it? English is not my first langua...
280K 14.4K 40
❝ leave me alone, i'm fucking stressed! ❞ ❝ well, i'm fucking asthmatic! ❞ + in which na jaemin fou...
53.7K 2.9K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...