Komine! ❤

By somestormistellar

Lumine and Kody are going on vacation and suddenly Lumine gets "sick" and there is only one person who takes... More

Vacation!
The Next Morning
The Airport
secret part
Going Back
There
Lumine Sick?
Idk and sorry
Sorry
I'M SO SORRY!!
Girl, Pale,Funny isn't it?
In His Arms
So Close
Together (🍋)
this is stellarbutterfly
Intermission
Morning (🍋)
Feeling Better
I just wanna say..
Umm...
HI HI!
Scawy wumine
Totally unrelated picture.
Turns*yes that girl from the beginning is back*
Tessica.
Heartbreaker
finally Kody's POV
SORRY!!!!(also another chap.)
IT...IS...THE...30TH CHAPTER!! WOOP WOOP LONG TITLE NAME!, LOUD SOUND!!
So Sorry *Stellarb-fly*
Wow that's not what I expected.
Dark Memories
Depressed Stellar
QnA want me to do it?
QnA
Aiden to the rescue!
New Account Info
SORRY!
The start. (Hey I finally have a name for it-)
WARNING JACKED UP STUFF IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! WARNING! WARNING!
still don't know what to name these
Bettle
A Message From Elijah
The emerald Bettle
flerg.
Next Day.
Oops
Tagged (I'm still grounded tho)
Another Chapter~
Bonus!!!!!!
It's not your fault.
Bonus #2!
Video Games :3
Got your holy water?
ASK STORMS TO DRAW FOR U GUYS!
Thanksgiving Special
Yuri on Ice shippers?
In loving memory...
I'm not ashamed at all.
Sorry...
Tagged. Again. *Sighs*
WE HAVE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
(very late)Christmas special because wth not
Tagged (internal sigh)
Tagged: The taggening.
This is it guys.
KOMINE DRAWING!!!!
{This is important, dear readers! Spoilers!}

Alone

7.5K 198 182
By somestormistellar

Before i start I want to say sorry for not updating yesterday. I was going to update tomorrow but Lumine updated and it was soooooooooooo cute!

Kody's POV

I walked inside soaking wet, because I forgot to bring a towel. I walked inside to see Lumine on the couch with his knee up to his chest watching something. I closed the door and he looks over at me.

"Hey" Lumine said. He looked tired. "Are you ok?" I asked. "J-just a little tired" Lumine said weakly with a smile. I felt bad that he was going through this. I went to my room to dry myself off and change into something. I walk back into the living room and sat on the couch about a foot away from him. I looked at the TV to see what he was watching.

Lumine lays down and close his eyes. He's breathing started to sound a bit heavy. Then Dad comes in. "Hey Lumine, how about you go lay down in your room." Dad says. Lumine opens his eyes and sits up. "O-ok" Lumine gets up and walks to his room. I watch him leave with a tired look on his face.

Dad looks at me. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked. Dad smiles. "Yes, he's going to be okay. Just stay away from him, I don't want you getting sick. Also dinner is ready" I turn off the TV and walk to the kitchen to eat dinner.

After I was done eating, I walked to my room and layed down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 7:57. I was feeling tired so I turned my phone off and layed my head down. A few minutes passed and I fell asleep.

The Next Day (Still Kody's POV)

I woke up feeling a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up, and my heart beating. Then I looked at the figure with white hair. "I-its just me, don't freak out." Lumine said. I sat back down on my bed. I looked at him. He still looked tired.

Lumine got up and looked away, blushing a bit. "I'm going back to my room, also breakfast is ready you should go eat." Lumine said with his hand on his stomach. He walked out of my room to his.

I walked out and see Lumine's door still open. I look in and see laying down on his bed in a ball, with both hand on his stomach. He was panting heavily. I wanted to help but there's nothing I could do. I closed his door and walk out to the kitchen to eat.

I got up to go get a drink from the fridge. About to open the door I see a note on the fridge, from Dad. It said, "Hey Kody, we had to leave to go do something, sorry!" Well, it looks like it just me and Lumine. I walk to Lumine's room and knock on the door.

"Y-yes?" Lumine said weakly "Hey, Lumine, I wanted to tell you that Dad and the others aren't here. They had to go do something." I told him. "Okay" Lumine said.

Ok
that's all I'm going to write today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 237K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
371K 21.3K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
162K 18.1K 50
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...