Morning (🍋)

Hey peeps,
sorry we haven't updated.
Also I wanted to tell you guys that Aiden is ok with his son being gay, but sence Lumine is in heat Aiden doesn't want Lumine to force Kody into "anything", that's why he's being protective.

Lumine's POV

I woke up wanting to take a shower so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and started the shower. I was washing up when I heard someone come in. I peek out and see Kody, already naked. He smiles and gets in with me. I turn around to him and he grabs my waist, and leans in. He kisses me, and I kiss back. We part away and he goes down to my neck. He starts to bite me softly.

   "Mmm~" I moan quietly. Then Kody's hand slides down slowly to my front, and he grabs my member and rubs it a bit. "Ahh~" I moan loudly. Kody lifts me up and pushes me against the wall. Kody leans and whispers something in my ear. "Are you ready?" "I-i think so" I say. He lines up his member with my @$$. Kody pushes his member in a bit. "Ahhh~ K-kody!" I moan out loud. I started to pant. I nod my head letting him go further.

Kody's POV

   I obey, and do what he told me to do, and push in a bit more. "Mmm" Lumine moans with pleasure. I smile hearing him. "N-now" He moans out. I go I deeper and slowly thrust in him. "Ahhh~ Kody f-faster please!" I do what he says and thrust in faster. "I'm g-gonna cum!" Lumine whisper-shout. "Me to" I say. After a few more thrusts, Lumine cums on our chests and I cum inside him.

   We wash up and got out. We put some clothes on and walked to Lumine's room. I kiss Lumine. "I love you, Lumine" I whisper to him. "I love you to!"

Holy.
Crap.
That was my first lemon.
The other lemon,
Stellar wrote
cuz I was to scared to write it. Ok bye peeps!