š™‚š™Ŗš™žš™©š™–š™§ š˜½š™¤š™® šŸŽø

By LittleFlamingos

It's just a normal day in school... or is it? Will Selena learn to listen to her heart when Guitar Boy comes... More

!PLEASE READ!
Meet The Characters Part 1
Meet The Characters Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

420 14 2
By LittleFlamingos

II:Everybody Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

✧༺♥༻✧

  "Selena, you're not ready yet?!" Suzette scowled at her.
"Mom, do something about this!" Suzette looked at her mother.
"I can't find my other eyelash!" Selena replied. Marcella put the iron down and walked over to Selena's vanity.
"It's right here, mija," Marcella carefully picked the lash up and handed it to Selena. Selena took it and applied it on top of her natural lash. She quickly stood up and ran over to her suitcase.
"We're starting in ten minutes," Abraham popped his head in. They all nodded. Suzette walked over to Selena.
"Here wear this!" Suzette handed Selena her outfit. (She's wearing the same as the one in the gif). Selena took the outfit and went into the bathroom.
"Sel, is your hair ready?" Marcella asked.
"Yeah!" Selena called out.
"Are y'all ready yet?!" A.B. asked.
"We're waiting on Selena!" Suzette called out.
"Selena hurry up!" A.B. yelled.
"I'm out!" Selena walked out of the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.
"How do I look?" She asked out of breath.
"You look fine. Now let's go," Suzette grabbed Selena's hand and dragged her out of the room. The rest of the band was ready to step on stage.
"So remember to look at A.B. when it's time to start a new song," Abraham told the band. They all nodded.
"Selena, please don't get too close to the fans because one day they'll end up fishing you into the crowd." Abraham looked at his daughter.
"I won't," Selena said.
"And from Corpus Christi, Texas... SELENA Y LOS DINOS!" The band walked up on stage and Selena stayed behind. She waited for the band to get ready before stepping up on stage. Selena looked closely as they each tested their instrument and plugged things in. The music started and Selena got up on stage. She gave everyone her gorgeous smile and waved. Selena got into rhythm and started singing.  
Siento algo que me mueve
Un ritmo que me hace bailar
Tomen todos su parejas
Todos vamos a gozar
Baila, baila esta cumbia
Mueve, mueve la cintura
Todos, las manos en alto
Y griten, griten con locura
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Heyyyyyy!
Baila, baila esta cumbia
Un ritmo, ritmo sin igual
Nadie se quede sentado
Todos vamos a bailar
Siento algo que me mueve
Un ritmo que me hace bailar
Tomen todos su parejas
Todos vamos a gozar
Baila, baila esta cumbia
Mueve, mueve la cintura
Todos, las manos en alto
Y griten, griten con locura
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Heyyyyy!
Baila, baila esta cumbia
Un ritmo, ritmo sin igual
Nadie se quede sentado
Todos vamos a bailar
Selena put the mic back in the stand and slowly walked over to Pete. They grabbed each other's hand and started to dance, like they normally would. Selena and Pete slowly moved away from each other. Selena grabbed the mic and did a spin.
Baila, baila esta cumbia
Un ritmo, ritmo sin igual
Nadie se quede sentado
Todos vamos a bailar
Baila, baila esta cumbia
Un ritmo, ritmo sin igual
Nadie se quede sentado
Todos vamos a bailar
Baila, baila esta cumbia
Un ritmo, ritmo sin igual
Nadie se quede sentado
Todos vamos a bailar
Selena put the mic back on the stand and smiled.
"How you doin' Austin, Texas?!" Selena said into the mic. The crowd went wild.
"This next song is dedicated to everyone in here. Especially to all the boyfriends and girlfriends," She looked over at A.B.. He looked at the rest of the band and the music started.
Con cada beso que me das
Yo te quiero más y más
Todo los besitos que me has dado tú
Siempre están conmigo
Los tengo aquí en mi corazón
Para recordarme
Lo mucho que me quieres tú
Y lo mucho que te quiero yo a ti
Selena did two spins and grabbed the mic from the stand. She started walking towards the crowd slowly as the words came out of her mouth.
Necesito tus besitos cada noche cada día
Dime amorcito que yo soy tu alegría
Dime cariñito que yo soy la dueña de tu corazón
Necesito tus besitos cada noche cada día
Dime amorcito que yo soy tu alegría
Dime cariñito que yo soy la dueña de tu corazón
He-Hey! Ay Ay!
"Manos arriba todo el mundo! Everybody put your hands up in the air!"
Con cada beso que me das
Yo te quiero más y más
Todo los besitos que me has dado tú
Siempre están conmigo
Los tengo aquí en mi corazón
Para recordarme
Lo mucho que me quieres tú
Y lo mucho que te quiero yo a ti
Selena did a little move and continued.
Necesito tus besitos cada noche cada día
Dime amorcito que yo soy tu alegría
Dime cariñito que yo soy la dueña de tu corazón
Necesito tus besitos cada noche cada día
Dime amorcito que yo soy tu alegría
Dime cariñito que yo soy la dueña de tu corazón
Selena did a quick spin before the music ended. The concert went on and she sang more songs.

   *After the concert*
   "Take care everyone. Muchos besotes para cada uno de ustedes. Nos vemos muy pronto. Hasta luego," Selena waved to everybody. Selena and the rest of the band walked off stage. They all high fived each other.
"Good job!" Marcella walked up to them.
"You all did awesome," She added.
"You guys did great. Now go get ready to load the bus," Abraham said. Selena walked backstage and started to get dressed into her normal clothes. After what seemed like forever, she got on the bus and waited for everyone else. In the meantime, she called Candice.
Ring
Ring
"Hello?"
"Hey Candie,"
"Hey, Selena, what's up?"
"Nothing. I'm just on the bus waiting for everyone to get on,"
"Ahhh. I see. I'm just painting my nails,"
"Cool,"
"So how did the concert go?"
"It went very well. I should probably hang up now. They're coming,"
"Okay. See you. Bye,"
"Bye,"
Selena put the phone back in her bag and looked out the window as everyone started to load the bus.
"Hey girl!" Suzette said. Selena looked up and saw that Suzette had her camera.
"What?!" Selena put a smile on her face and got up.
"Hold on. Give me! Give me!" She grabbed her sunglasses.
"So how you feeling?" Suzette asked.
"I'm feeling great and I would like to thank every single one of you who came out here and supported Selena Y Los Dinos," Selena answered while fixing her glasses. Suzette turned the camera off.
"Good," They both laughed.
"Susie, you should have grabbed me my scarf so I looked more fashionable." Selena pouted.
"Girl, you already look fashionable." Suzette giggled.
"I know," Selena said while flipping her hair dramatically. The sisters laughed again.
"Alright, we're ready to go back home!" A.B. said as he got on the bus. The rest of the band followed, including Marcella and Abraham. Selena looked out the window and saw some of her fans. She waved and smiled at them.
***
Selena plopped down on her bed. Her eyelids felt heavy, and she could no longer keep them open.
"SELENA!" Selena jumped and quickly got up.
"What?!" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.
"Come get your stuff!" A.B. yelled.
"UGH! I'm coming," Selena said and she walked down the stairs lopsided. Her fingers gripped the bag tightly, and she brought it upstairs. She threw it across the room and turned her lights off. The bed sunk in as she lay her body on it. Her breath steadied as she fell asleep.
Selena kissed her husband.
"How'd work go today?" She asked.
"It went well," he answered.
"Chookie! Stop running around! You're going to get hurt!" Selena told her son. She looked back at the jelly beans that were boiling on the stove. She turned it off and grabbed three plates. The jelly beans were equally distributed between the family. Selena grabbed Chookie and sat him in his high chair. Her husband sat down next to her. Selena sat in the middle. They started to eat. Chookie dropped his plate.
BANG!
Selena woke up. She was on the floor.
"Ow!" She said softly. Her hands gripped the bed sheet and she slowly got up.
"Are you okay?" Abraham asked.
"Yup. I just fell off the bed," She answered.
"Okay good. I heard a loud bang and thought you hurt yourself," Abraham said as he started to leave.
"Dad?" She called out.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"I had a weird dream." She answered. Abraham came back in. He sat down on her bed.
"What was it about?" He asked.
"Well I was cooking some jelly beans an-."Abraham started to laugh.
"Dad!" Selena said.
"Sorry, sorry. Go on,"
"Okay so then I had a son named Chookie and a husband." Selena heard him giggle, more like squeal.
"Dad! I'm trying to tell my dream!" She scowled.
"I can't. Just say it during breakfast," His voice cracked at 'breakfast' because he started laughing again. Selena smiled at his laugh. Abraham closed the door behind him. His laughter was still heard throughout the house. Selena looked at the time. It was 7:38 on a Sunday morning. She got up and walked downstairs. Selena made herself some French toast sticks and ate them at the table.
"Hey. I didn't have time to make you breakfast." Marcella said as she walked through the maze she called a house.
"It's fine. Hey mom?" Selena said.
"Que mija?" Marcella answered.
"Can I go with you today?" She asked. Marcella looked at her daughter.
"If you want to," She answered.
"You can serve the customers." Marcella continued. Selena got up.
"BUT!" Selena stopped in her tracks.
"You have to get dressed quickly because ya me voy," Marcella finalized.
"Okay mom!" Selena smiled and ran up to her room. She got changed into tight sweat pants and a black shirt that said 'crunch' on it. Her hair got wrapped around her head, into a bun. Selena ran down the stairs and flew through the front door, closing it with her finger tips. She got into the car.
"That was quick," Marcella said and drove to PapaGayos.
***
"Here is your meal," Selena said as she placed the food down on the table. The lady smiled and Selena smiled back. She turned on her heels and was ready to walk away.
"Hey," Selena turned around.
"Yes?" Selena answered.
"Don't you sing? I think I saw you at the concert I went to the other day," The lady responded.
"Yeah. I do sing. I'm Selena- Selena Quintanilla,"
"Well let me tell you, you sure have a gifted voice. Would you mind signing an autograph for my daughter? She really loved you," The lady looked inside her purse and pulled out a pen and paper.
"Sure," Selena grabbed the pen and paper and signed it.
"There you go," Selena handed it back.
"Thank you," The lady smiled. Selena turned back around and went to the back.
"Ma, I think that's the last one. Are we almost done?" Selena asked.
"Si. I'm actually going to close caudo se vayan," Marcella answered. Selena sat down and propped her head up on her hand. She tapped her fingers and waited for the rest to leave.
"Need help with cleaning up?" Selena asked.
"Yes," Marcella answered. Selena got up and started washing the dishes.
Ding
Ding
Selena looked over and saw that the lady had left.
"I'm to go put the close sign," Marcella said and dried her hands on her apron. Selena finished up the last few dishes and turned the water off. She dried her hands on a towel and waited for her mom to finish closing the store up.
***
Selena plugged the numbers into her calculator.

(Beautiful calculator. What can I say? It's the 90's in this story.)
"What? I am so confused!!" Selena plugged the other numbers into her calculator.
"Haha! I figured you out. I'm not as stupid as you thought!" Selena spoke to the paper. She closed the notebook and picked up another class homework. Her pencil danced throughout the paper as she finished her homework.
"SELENA! Ya esta la comida! Come down! PERO YA!" Marcella yelled. Selena closed her folder.
"Just in time." She got up and walked downstairs. Her wet hair dripped on the carpet. She sat down. Suzette, A.B., Abraham, and Marcella were already at the table. Selena started to eat.
"Yummy. Chilaquiles," Selena said aloud.
"Selena tell them about your dream," Abraham reminded her. He smiled uncontrollably.
"It's not that funny," Selena smiled at her dad.
"Yeah it is," Selena shook her head.
"So I had a son named Chookie. And I was cooking some jelly beans. After that my husband came home. We sat down and started to eat the jelly bea-." Selena was interrupted by her father's laugh.(I know I put Abraham as a serious guy, but that is only for other people. Not his family. I think I mentioned that). Everyone looked at Abraham.
"Anyway, Chookie dropped the plate and I woke up." Selena finished. She could hear her father's soft squeals. Selena started to laugh.

She enjoyed the rest of her dinner with her father's stupid dad jokes.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍! 𝙷𝚘𝚠'𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝?

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕(𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜) 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍. 𝚂𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐(𝚈𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊). 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: ₂₂₈₈

©ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇғʟᴀᴍɪɴɢᴏs 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shadows By Carmen

Fanfiction

1.1K 71 36
He was like a mystery in the shadows and she was like a ray of light which had the potential to illuminate the darkest corners of his heart, only if...
4.9K 531 25
ĖI knew he liked me, I just never knew that I liked him back.Ė --------------------------- Katrina, the queen of Beaufort High, is wanted by a lot o...
1.2K 85 35
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
Snatched By Maggs

Short Story

44.2K 1.6K 15
I'm not usually the type to make a rash decision. I'm the one that usually sits back and laughs my head off at the stupidity of today's generation...