sacraficed.....

By sneakingintodeath

More

Chapter One
stuck
BROKEN THROUGH THE VEINS....
Shhhh... It's a secret...

sacraficed.....

40 0 0
By sneakingintodeath

WRITTEN BY WILLOW:   HOPE YOU LIKE... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...

       Sacrafice. Is that all I am for? Mom, why won't you answer me? You drop me off on this earth, tell me to always help others, then become a drug addict. What did those drugs give you that I couldn't. You left Jax and I to fend for ourselves... you left us with him! Why did you?

     I knew my mom wouldn't answer me. But deep.. in the place called my mind, I hoped she would. Stupid hope. Where has it gotten me? No where. It got me in a big stupid house with a big stupid dad.   

    So why do I help others? Because that was my moms last wish, before she was sent to the mental hospital. Where she eventually died. So I want to do this, for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1.3K 36
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
13.8K 387 43
Dying at the age of 16 might seem harsh to others but that wasn't the case for her. Rather she was happy that it was the end of a miserable life. So...
69K 2.3K 59
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’‰π’ π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’π’˜π’ π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’. π˜™π˜¦π˜―π˜¦π˜¦, 𝘒 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺-𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
5.8M 381K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...