FREE Books on Amazon June 2018

By Read4FreeBooks

Published Wattpad authors run short term promotions where they let you download their published Amazon books... More

Introduction
Survive by Sally Mason
Night Traveller by L.V. Lloyd
Bad Neighborhood edited by Fox Emm
Enchant by Demelza Carlton
Pitch Black by Elise Noble
Grishma by Kelly Anne Blount
Eun Na and The Phantom by Erica Laurie
Moments of Joy by Ysa Arcangel
Desired by May Freighter
Blasted Bloomers by Maaja Wentz
Red Snow by Brittanie Charmintine
Don't have a Kindle?

Star Clash by Vera Loy

150 9 0
By Read4FreeBooks

Free on Amazon 

"Then they came. Humans. They looked like us, walked like us, but never have such a brutal, bastard race existed ... We will fight. We will end them, or we will die trying." 

 In Vera Loy's science fiction anthology, a war threatens to annihilate two species; a mercenary travels to Avalon to fight zombies; and a crime-fighter chooses to cross the line, the line between right and wrong.

Featured Stories: Star Clash, Emerald Warrior, Io Colony, Black Death, Kaia, Crime Fighter, Guns and Guys.

With special thanks to AngusEcrivain  without whom most of these stories would never have been written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 207 10
Fluttershy has always been bloodthirsty for ponies, and targets the element of honesty as her next victim. Titling her boring, she captures her. Appl...
5.3K 246 27
Moving to London, parents divorced, and meeting the band One Direction. Taylor's life is not as easy as she thought it would be. Not to mention stuck...
669 100 34
The life of a traumatised teen, who never learnt to trust or love anyone after an incident in the past that altered everything about her. With nothi...
3.3K 71 9
This is a Frank x Eddie fanfic because I'm bored and also becuase I love these two gay puppets <3 You can never have to much gay in your life, No smu...